Buttplug Buttigieg says it's "almost certain" we've had gay presidents

Actually, God won't do a fucking thing! God created gays just as surely as He created Adam and Eve. .

Wrong....God hates queers....they're the Devil's handiwork same as all the other pedophiles and perverts.

Actually, God won't do a fucking thing! God created gays just as surely as He created Adam and Eve. .

Wrong....God hates queers....they're the Devil's handiwork same as all the other pedophiles and perverts.

Then why did he make so many of them?

God doesn't hate. Period. That YOU think he does, speaks volumes about how shallow your commitment to Christianity really is.

A photo that explains everything.... the THREE GAY MEN....

He wasn't president. He was a community organizer from Kenya posing as one. Every president I can recall was a flat out pussy hound.Hell. Back in the day a few even had them some " woodshed babies".

God doesn't hate. Period. That YOU think he does, speaks volumes about how shallow your commitment to Christianity really is.

God doesn't make queers....the government schools and Hollywood do that acting as agents of Mr. D....which has nothing to do with me being a Christian when I'm actually a combo plate of Christian and Buddhist.

Why yes! Yes we have!

Pete Buttigieg says it's "almost certain" we've had gay presidents

k2bmo7.jpg
So what?? I'll tell you this White MAGA Boy, if we haven't had a gay president, we will. Things are going in that direction and there is nothing that you bigots can do to stop it. The nation that you want us to be -or imagine it to be no longer exists . Here are a few fun facts that I'm sure will ruin your day:

'Rainbow wave' leads to rising tide of LGBT officials

Enjoy!!
Lol
Apparently political correctness has made you enjoy being fucking retarded...

You do realize LGBT people are mentally insane?

Well acceptance of homosexuality was part of acceptance of all degeneracy that contributed to the fall of Rome. We aren't special.
The fall of Rome came about after the christians took over.
Lol
The Catholic Church is what remains of the Roman empire, definitely an cult.

You do realize the Roman empire persecuted Christians?

The Catholic Church is what remains of the Roman empire, definitely an cult.

Aside from the being an extremely ignorant and stupid lie, what has it got to do with this pervert Pete Buttigieg saying that it's "almost certain" we've had gay presidents?

So what?? I'll tell you this White MAGA Boy, if we haven't had a gay president, we will. Things are going in that direction and there is nothing that you bigots can do to stop it. The nation that you want us to be -or imagine it to be no longer exists . Here are a few fun facts that I'm sure will ruin your day:

'Rainbow wave' leads to rising tide of LGBT officials

Enjoy!!
Oh we'll stop it. Actually God will help us.

Actually, God won't do a fucking thing! God created gays just as surely as He created Adam and Eve. There have been gays in every culture, and in period of history. There are gay animals, of every species. As an old friend used to say, "God wouldn't have issued us the equipment if He hadn't meant for us to use it". Jesus was really clear on being accepting and treating those who aren't like us, well. Do unto others . . .

Pete Buttigieg is the ONLY white male candidate I would vote for among the Democrats currently running. Biden and Sanders are too old, as is Warren. The faceless mob of white male governors and legislators all seem like nice guys, and each of them has good ideas, but there isn't one of them I'd stay up to watch. One who consistently hits ALL of the boxes.

Warren, who is the youngest of the Codger Corps is probably the best candidate, with the best ideas and she sells them like Ron Popeil. She not only knows how the world works, she knows how government works, precisely because she wasn't born wealthy like Trump, and shielded from the consequences of his actions by that wealth. She didn't have a rich Daddy to buy her way into an Ivy League school, she had to get in the hard way - with good marks and hard work.
Lol
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

...And the bitch is a fake Indian

God doesn't make queers....the government schools and Hollywood do that acting as agents of Mr. D....which has nothing to do with me being a Christian when I'm actually a combo plate of Christian and Buddhist.
God didn't make bigots. Fear, ignorance and stupidity did.

Last edited:

Lol

Sure he does...
The Hatred of God in the Psalms of David - The Gospel Coalition | Canada

He was thinking of one obvious candidate when he said that.

D4674741-2E3D-4EDB-BCB3-5A59F8261A29.jpeg

Lol

Sure he does...

The Psalms are songs in praise of God. And they’re in the Old Testament. Jesus repudiated the idea that God hates or condemns. That God so loved the world that He sent us His only begotten Son, that whomever shall believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus stopped the punishment of sinners, and commanded that we love one another. You can’t be a Christian with hate in your heart.

Lol

Sure he does...

The Psalms are songs in praise of God. And they’re in the Old Testament. Jesus repudiated the idea that God hates or condemns. That God so loved the world that He sent us His only begotten Son, that whomever shall believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus stopped the punishment of sinners, and commanded that we love one another. You can’t be a Christian with hate in your heart.
Lol
That doesn’t mean God doesn’t hate, God hates ALL sin no matter how minor we perceive the sin...

Forum List

Back