Buttplug Buttigieg says it's "almost certain" we've had gay presidents

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Why yes! Yes we have!

Pete Buttigieg says it's "almost certain" we've had gay presidents

k2bmo7.jpg

So what?? I'll tell you this White MAGA Boy, if we haven't had a gay president, we will. Things are going in that direction and there is nothing that you bigots can do to stop it. The nation that you want us to be -or imagine it to be no longer exists . Here are a few fun facts that I'm sure will ruin your day:

'Rainbow wave' leads to rising tide of LGBT officials

Enjoy!!

So what?? I'll tell you this White MAGA Boy, if we haven't had a gay president, we will. Things are going in that direction and there is nothing that you bigots can do to stop it. The nation that you want us to be -or imagine it to be no longer exists . Here are a few fun facts that I'm sure will ruin your day:

Enjoy!!
Oh we'll stop it. Actually God will help us.

Well acceptance of homosexuality was part of acceptance of all degeneracy that contributed to the fall of Rome. We aren't special.

Enjoy!!
I agree. America no longer exists except as a geographic expression because they have to call the landmass something.

Enjoy!!
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Enjoy!!
No one is going to like whst happens then.

What's the statistics on president with also a name that is gay?

GW looks like he knows how to smoke Cheney's pole.

Enjoy!!

Actually, God won't do a fucking thing! God created gays just as surely as He created Adam and Eve. There have been gays in every culture, and in period of history. There are gay animals, of every species. As an old friend used to say, "God wouldn't have issued us the equipment if He hadn't meant for us to use it". Jesus was really clear on being accepting and treating those who aren't like us, well. Do unto others . . .

Pete Buttigieg is the ONLY white male candidate I would vote for among the Democrats currently running. Biden and Sanders are too old, as is Warren. The faceless mob of white male governors and legislators all seem like nice guys, and each of them has good ideas, but there isn't one of them I'd stay up to watch. One who consistently hits ALL of the boxes.

Warren, who is the youngest of the Codger Corps is probably the best candidate, with the best ideas and she sells them like Ron Popeil. She not only knows how the world works, she knows how government works, precisely because she wasn't born wealthy like Trump, and shielded from the consequences of his actions by that wealth. She didn't have a rich Daddy to buy her way into an Ivy League school, she had to get in the hard way - with good marks and hard work.

Enjoy!!
Hey lookie here!! All of the crazy fuckers are coming out from under their rocks!! The a full blown Buttigieg Derangement Syndrome

Christian College President Everett Piper Slams Pete Buttigieg’s Faith and ‘Proclivities’ | Right Wing Watch

Piper’s dislike for Buttigieg, a gay Christian, is hardly surprising: In another Washington Times op ed that ran about a year ago, Piper compared what he considers the immorality of the LGBT movement with that of ISIS.

It gets worse:

Pete Buttigieg’s Religious Right Critics: You and Your Episcopal Church Aren’t Really Christian | Right Wing Watch

Buttigieg’s comments sparked a range of right-wing reactions, including what journalist Ed Kilgore calls “an extended temper tantrum” from pundit Erick Erickson about Buttigieg calling himself a Christian. Sample Erickson headlines, “Pete Buttigieg Shows Why Progressive Christianity is a Hypocritical Fraud” and “Mayor Pete Buttigieg Apparently Thinks Jesus Would Be Okay With Beastiality” (sic).

Ya all fucking crazy!!

Enjoy!!
Hey lookie here!! All of the crazy fuckers are coming out from under their rocks!! The a full blown Buttigieg Derangement Syndrome

Christian College President Everett Piper Slams Pete Buttigieg’s Faith and ‘Proclivities’ | Right Wing Watch

Piper’s dislike for Buttigieg, a gay Christian, is hardly surprising: In another Washington Times op ed that ran about a year ago, Piper compared what he considers the immorality of the LGBT movement with that of ISIS.

It gets worse:

Pete Buttigieg’s Religious Right Critics: You and Your Episcopal Church Aren’t Really Christian | Right Wing Watch

Buttigieg’s comments sparked a range of right-wing reactions, including what journalist Ed Kilgore calls “an extended temper tantrum” from pundit Erick Erickson about Buttigieg calling himself a Christian. Sample Erickson headlines, “Pete Buttigieg Shows Why Progressive Christianity is a Hypocritical Fraud” and “Mayor Pete Buttigieg Apparently Thinks Jesus Would Be Okay With Beastiality” (sic).

Ya all fucking crazy!!
We're anti-homosexual patriots! Our Christianity is strong!

Actually, God won't do a fucking thing! God created gays just as surely as He created Adam and Eve. There have been gays in every culture, and in period of history.

Yes, and no on this.

Yes, there have been homosexuals since the idea was developed in antiquity.

However, the numbers have varied. In some era's like 21st Century America, the practice is glorified and more people choose the orientation. In other cultures, that isn't necessarily the case.

But I disagree with the idea that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden. It was actually Adam and Eve and scripture will back me up on that

Forum List

Back