"Buttigieg LOST the 2020 Election. BLM Activists Shut Him Down."

[Q

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

Typically Blacks are rabid. What else you got Moon Bat?

Just say

"Blacks are Super Predators"

iu

Was that fake picture a right wing lie, or a Russian lie? It's so hard to tell the difference.

Is that what Putin told you to say on your "Politcal Debate Cheatsheet" Comrade?

Well, no. Putin doesn't talk to me, but if he did, I'm sure it wouldn't be directly. He would probably just send a message by one of his trusted messenger boys, like Trump..

Easy to laugh at. None of your comments make sense.

They all sound like "Orange Man Bad"!

Putin speaks to your inner demons, so yah, Putin, and all of The Enemies of The United States, do indeed "Speak To You."

Well, you are speaking to me, so I guess you could be partially right.
I do speak to Demons, and Rebuke them in The Name of Christ.

If you are paying attention, this is the nature of our conversation today.

"The Power of Christ Compels You"

iu

A feeble Buttigieg, “Of course. Black Lives. Matter.”

As Steve Hilton said tonight...Weak. Weak. Weak.

Looks like your typical rabid black.

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

That was never the question. The question is will they throw it to Buttigieg in particular, or the Democrats at all?

Well, it's a long time until the election, with plenty of time to work out disagreements. The only thing we know for sure right now is that they will support someone who opposes Trump.

Or stay home.

Was that fake picture a right wing lie, or a Russian lie? It's so hard to tell the difference.

Is that what Putin told you to say on your "Politcal Debate Cheatsheet" Comrade?

Well, no. Putin doesn't talk to me, but if he did, I'm sure it wouldn't be directly. He would probably just send a message by one of his trusted messenger boys, like Trump..

Putin speaks to your inner demons, so yah, Putin, and all of The Enemies of The United States, do indeed "Speak To You."

iu
exorcist doll.jpg

You stick up for Mayor Pee Wee by attacking Trump? You can argue better than that!

I try to argue on the level of the person I'm arguing with. Was there anything inaccurate in my remark?
Pretty much every word you typed was non supported Lib Tard venom, and Dribble.

You Don't Write No Good No Hows, so you Can't Be an Ameri-CAN!

As always, I promise to give your remarks all the consideration they deserve.
My remarks are reasonable, self generated, thoughtful points.

Yours are clearly rehearsed and regurgitated talking points.

So you should naturally give more consideration to my remarks than your own mind numbing mantra.

Nope.. As always, my remarks are my own. I guess I just make it look so easy till you think they are rehearsed.
Yes, there is an inaccuracy, the coward remark-here is the way to tell-Trump got out of Viet Nam by bone spurs or whatever-not good but admitted to. Richard Blumenthal senator of Connecticut, aka lying lard bag, went into reserves and LIED about being in Viet Nam, a MOST cowardly, insulting act. Save your criticisms for that worthless senator wanna be Hillary lackey.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
how can you say that when he stands in front of the press almost daily and let's them ask away? you truly aren't a very smart fking human are you? shit he gives them almost thirty minutes every time before boarding his chopper.

iu

Of course you do. Crazies often talk to imaginary voices that live in their head.

A feeble Buttigieg, “Of course. Black Lives. Matter.”

As Steve Hilton said tonight...Weak. Weak. Weak.

That was never the question. The question is will they throw it to Buttigieg in particular, or the Democrats at all?

Well, it's a long time until the election, with plenty of time to work out disagreements. The only thing we know for sure right now is that they will support someone who opposes Trump.

Or stay home.

I'll bet $1000 that fewer stay home in 2020 than stayed home in 2016. A big turnout is bad news for Trump

Or stay home.

I'll bet $1000 that fewer stay home in 2020 than stayed home in 2016. A big turnout is bad news for Trump
predictions are like shit, they draw flies.

I try to argue on the level of the person I'm arguing with. Was there anything inaccurate in my remark?

So you should naturally give more consideration to my remarks than your own mind numbing mantra.

Nope.. As always, my remarks are my own. I guess I just make it look so easy till you think they are rehearsed.
Yes, there is an inaccuracy, the coward remark-here is the way to tell-Trump got out of Viet Nam by bone spurs or whatever-not good but admitted to. Richard Blumenthal senator of Connecticut, aka lying lard bag, went into reserves and LIED about being in Viet Nam, a MOST cowardly, insulting act. Save your criticisms for that worthless senator wanna be Hillary lackey.

Yes, Trump has proven that he is a coward in a lot of ways. In this thread, I only referenced how his cowardice is shown by not speaking to less than adoring groups. I didn't mention his lying about bone spurs and taking the cowards way out of serving. You did. Your accusation that I had mentioned his bone spur lie in this thread is a lie by you, and the most ham handed attempt to misdirect a conversation that I have seen in a while. I have commented on my disgust for Blumenthal's lie in the past.

Yes, Trump has proven that he is a coward in a lot of ways. In this thread, I only referenced how his cowardice is shown by not speaking to less than adoring groups. I didn't mention his lying about bone spurs and taking the cowards way out of serving. You did. Your accusation that I had mentioned his bone spur lie in this thread is a lie by you, and the most ham handed attempt to misdirect a conversation that I have seen in a while. I have commented on my disgust for Blumenthal's lie in the past.
but you are wrong, and please in the future get your facts straight, thanks.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
how can you say that when he stands in front of the press almost daily and let's them ask away? you truly aren't a very smart fking human are you? shit he gives them almost thirty minutes every time before boarding his chopper.

Trump does that to get publicity for himself. He makes no effort, and has no concern if the press is not convinced that his remarks are reasonable. In fact, he wants the press to dislike his remarks because campaigning against the Press seems to energize his base.

Which part of my remark do you think is wrong?

your disgust for Blumenthal's lie.

Yes, It's been a while, but I have commented on that more than once. Not my problem if you didn't read it or don't remember.

Yes, It's been a while, but I have commented on that more than once. Not my problem if you didn't read it or don't remember.
well you didn't, my mind is fine.

Forum List

Back