"Buttigieg LOST the 2020 Election. BLM Activists Shut Him Down."

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A feeble Buttigieg, “Of course. Black Lives. Matter.”

As Steve Hilton said tonight...Weak. Weak. Weak.

Yup, Fried m like bacon... :wink_2:

It's pretty obvious Butti is a wimp and had no proven politically correct pat answers.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Can't wait until The Big Giant Democratic Convention, drawing all these maggots together in one place. What city is stupid enough to host this circus again? I don't recall ever hearing where it was gong to be.

Hilarious. Can't wait until The Big Giant Democratic Convention, drawing all these maggots together in one place. What city is stupid enough to host this circus again? I don't recall ever hearing where it was gong to be.
Dumbfuckistan.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.

Looks like your typical rabid black.

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

Well of course you don't, they are all brainwashed rabid criminals. And if you are too stupid to see that the crazy black in that video is not acting normal then it's all on you. Of course you do see it, but you are just lying like like all you filth do.

That was never the question. The question is will they throw it to Buttigieg in particular, or the Democrats at all?

Well of course you don't, they are all brainwashed rabid criminals. And if you are too stupid to see that the crazy black in that video is not acting normal then it's all on you. Of course you do see it, but you are just lying like like all you filth do.

You should have that put on a bumper sticker.

All You Brainwashed Rabid Criminal Blacks Should Vote For Trump!!!!

Get his message out there.

You should have that put on a bumper sticker.

All You Brainwashed Rabid Criminal Blacks Should Vote For Trump!!!!

Get his message out there.

Why? Most of them cant read. They skipped third grade.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
You stick up for Mayor Pee Wee by attacking Trump? You can argue better than that!

That was never the question. The question is will they throw it to Buttigieg in particular, or the Democrats at all?

Well, it's a long time until the election, with plenty of time to work out disagreements. The only thing we know for sure right now is that they will support someone who opposes Trump.

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, Now. (BLM)

Sounds like ultimate Democrat Party supporters to me.

Buttplug is too white and too male despite being a homo. He just threw his own police department under the bus, there goes your white moderate votes. Blacks aren’t going to vote for a white homosexual.

Isn’t identity politics beautiful? Couldn’t had happened to a nicer neo-Marxist asswipe.

Forum List

Back