Butt Wax Is A Must For Wannabes

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Yesterday the final Suck-Ass Dinner was held for Taqiyya The Liar. Agent 006 & 7/8ths crashed the gate and reported that fistfights broke out among “correspondents” fighting for the last chance to throw a lip lock on the outgoing ass.

During Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner, President Obama told the media they have a “responsibility to dig, and to question,” and “It has been an honor and a privilege to work side-by-side with you to strengthen our democracy.”​

Obama To Press: You Have ‘Responsibility’ ‘To Question,’ Thanks For Working ‘Side-By-Side’ With Me
by Ian Hanchett
30 Apr 2016

Obama To Press: You Have 'Responsibility' 'To Question,' Thanks For Working 'Side-By-Side' With Me - Breitbart

My next assignment for 006 & 7/8ths is finding out which of the wannabes is so confident they are polishing up their derrieres.

Yesterday the final Suck-Ass Dinner was held for Taqiyya The Liar.
Greg Corombos is right on the money; nevertheless, sucking the president’s ass is the prime mover:

Just prior to that statement, Obama lauded the mainstream press for shedding ideology and only reporting where the facts and the truth lead.

“The only way we can build consensus, the only way we can move forward as a country, the only way we can help the world mend itself is by agreeing on a baseline of facts when it comes to the challenges that confront us all,” Obama said.

Those words left Gainor shaking his head.

“The president was standing in the middle of perhaps the metaphor for Washington corruption,” Gainor said. “You’ve got the intersection of entertainment media, news media, politics and money, at an event where they have a red carpet where professional journalists are walking into an event on a red carpet.”

Gainor continued, “And he’s talking about journalists taking a stand for what is true does not require you shedding your objectivity. They have no objectivity. For him to come out there and say he’s working side by side, what it means is they were working for him. Absolutely, this is a telling quote.”

Obama spills beans on mainstream media 'working for him'
Posted By Greg Corombos On 05/02/2016 @ 8:30 pm

Obama spills beans on mainstream media ‘working for him’

Forum List

Back