If this founding father were alive today..?

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
What restroom would Peyton Randolph be allowed to use in North Carolina?

prandolph.jpg

View attachment 73530
. All depends on the plumbing right ? Either he or she squats or stands when go. If stands because of a pipe, then to the men's room he goes, but if has the other from birth, then to the ladies room she goes. Hmmm, maybe we need TSA to pull double duty, and start screening all bathrooms to make sure. Yes we could install walk through screeners and/or have strip searches for suspected perpetrators who wish to infiltrate now. Wow, who would have ever thought that airport security would be coming to a restroom near you ? :50:

If he were alive today he wouldn't be using ANY bathroom because he would be 295 years old and would most likely be confined to a bed with a catheter.

The OP must have figured that the pic was that of Aunt B before a sex change in her later life maybe. I wonder if Andy or Barney ever knew that Aunt B was a man in her former life ? Who'd a thunk it ? LOL. I can hear Barney Phife now " Andy, you got nip it, nip it I say, just nip it in the bud that's right, just nip it.:popcorn:

View attachment 73530
. All depends on the plumbing right ? Either he or she squats or stands when go. If stands because of a pipe, then to the men's room he goes, but if has the other from birth, then to the ladies room she goes. Hmmm, maybe we need TSA to pull double duty, and start screening all bathrooms to make sure. Yes we could install walk through screeners and/or have strip searches for suspected perpetrators who wish to infiltrate now. Wow, who would have ever thought that airport security would be coming to a restroom near you ? :50:

Toilet Safety Administration? Like in South Park?

Forum List

Back