Butt Injection Kills Woman

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles police are searching for two sisters accused of running an illegal cosmetics business that led to the death of a 22-year-old woman.

Deputy Chief Kirk Albanese said Wednesday that 53-year-old Guadalupe Viveros and her 50-year-old sister, Alejandra Viveros, did not appear for a court hearing Monday as ordered. The pair were arrested June 21 and booked for practicing medicine without a license.

Albanese says one of their customers, Mayra Contreras, died July 24, one day after being injected in the buttocks with silicone by one of the two sisters. Guadalupe Viveros claimed to be a physician in Mexico, but is not allowed to practice medicine in the United States.

Sisters Sought After Woman Dies From Butt-Injection - Beauty & Skin - FOXNews.com

The price of vanity... :(

Didnt know they did butt injections... Cant imagine mentioning that in a dinner conversation:

"What do you do for a living?"

"Oh, I inject butts for a living"

Must be true... I was giving an old girlfriend a butt injection once, a long time ago, and she said it felt like I was killing her!!!:lol:

Yeah kind of odd. Women ask their men if their butts look too big. and then go and get their butts injected to make them look bigger. makes no sense to me. But hey Im a man what do i know.

Florida Gov. Charlie Christ is hot on this issue.

He wants to protect voters from this terrible cosmetic catastrophe.

He's checking for oil on the beach while making sure women are safe from ilegal butt injectors.

Checking_for_Signs_of_Oil0-size-600x0.jpg

I wonder if he's looking for volunteers.

LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles police are searching for two sisters accused of running an illegal cosmetics business that led to the death of a 22-year-old woman.

Deputy Chief Kirk Albanese said Wednesday that 53-year-old Guadalupe Viveros and her 50-year-old sister, Alejandra Viveros, did not appear for a court hearing Monday as ordered. The pair were arrested June 21 and booked for practicing medicine without a license.

Albanese says one of their customers, Mayra Contreras, died July 24, one day after being injected in the buttocks with silicone by one of the two sisters. Guadalupe Viveros claimed to be a physician in Mexico, but is not allowed to practice medicine in the United States.

Sisters Sought After Woman Dies From Butt-Injection - Beauty & Skin - FOXNews.com

The price of vanity... :(

When I first read this headline I admit I had dirty thoughts.

I imagine there is some pain from butt injections but usually it's a good pain.....at least that's what I'm told.

Did the ladies use hardware store silicone? Gee, she was not licensed in the US to do this? Do tell?

Forum List

Back