Diamond theft case in Swiss

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Israeli arrest in diamond theft case
An Israeli citizen has been arrested following an investigation into the disappearance of SFr2.4 million ($2.3 million) worth of diamonds from a Geneva company in 2009.

The arrest at the 61-year-old man’s home near Tel Aviv follows an extradition request issued by the Swiss authorities.

The suspect and another person, who both resided in Belgium for several years, are said to have hoodwinked the managers of the diamond commerce firm Alldiam SA into believing they wanted to buy the gems they later stole.

Folco Galli from the Swiss Justice Office said he could confirm the arrest in Israel and that the courts there were handling the extradition request.
Israeli arrest in diamond theft case. - swissinfo

I doubt that he will be in extradition, I actually know why those moguls love diamonds

0,1020,878387,00.jpg

Israeli arrest in diamond theft case
An Israeli citizen has been arrested following an investigation into the disappearance of SFr2.4 million ($2.3 million) worth of diamonds from a Geneva company in 2009.

The arrest at the 61-year-old man’s home near Tel Aviv follows an extradition request issued by the Swiss authorities.

The suspect and another person, who both resided in Belgium for several years, are said to have hoodwinked the managers of the diamond commerce firm Alldiam SA into believing they wanted to buy the gems they later stole.

Folco Galli from the Swiss Justice Office said he could confirm the arrest in Israel and that the courts there were handling the extradition request.
Israeli arrest in diamond theft case. - swissinfo

I doubt that he will be in extradition, I actually know why those moguls love diamonds

0,1020,878387,00.jpg

Because they're all sparkley?

I think diamond is the eleventh commandment, it's the national industry!
israel.jpg

Forum List

Back