Timeline for the distruction of America

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Don't doubt it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZOrJ1AO2UQ&playnext=1&videos=CLy6B5JDi8c&feature=sub]YouTube - DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA; HOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN[/ame]

mudwhistle obama is the key in this process. The events that are happening now were predicted back in the 50's

Lincoln's First Inaugural. "This country, with it's institutions,belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it"
Time to vote them all out of there and elect ones that believe in our Constitution.

mudwhistle obama is the key in this process. The events that are happening now were predicted back in the 50's

Barack Obama; born August 4, 1961

WOW...VERY powerful people, the 'key' was not even BORN yet...

conspiracy-central-blog.jpg

It was a conspiracy in the 50's because it had not happen yet. But now it's happening, obama is the key or should I say tool.

Lincoln's First Inaugural. "This country, with it's institutions,belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it"
Time to vote them all out of there and elect ones that believe in our Constitution.

Voting does not work.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

As I said earlier
"It was a conspiracy in the 50's because it had not happen yet. But now it's happening, obama is the key or should I say tool."
If something is actually happening is it a conspiracy?

Voting does not work.

We will see this fall. Too many are sick and tired of this government.

Voting does not work.

We will see this fall. Too many are sick and tired of this government.

A coin has two sides, each side is different, toss it in the air and it will still be a coin it may not fall on the same side when you tossed it but it's still the same coin.
Republicans and Democrats are that coin.

What's distruction?

:clap2: is that all you have to add?

Pretty much. I just usually point and laugh at conspiracy theorist loons. When they're nothing but partisan hacks it makes it that much better.

Why must I keep repeating myself?
As I said earlier
"It was a conspiracy in the 50's because it had not happen yet. But now it's happening, obama is the key or should I say tool."
If something is actually happening is it a conspiracy?

Apathy is an excellent tool for progressives.

We're too lazy to care about the security of this nation. Those who do care....like Tea Party members become racists.

How do you capture a wild hog?

Apathy is an excellent tool for progressives.

We're too lazy to care about the security of this nation. Those who do care....like Tea Party member become racists.

How do you capture a wild hog?

Like this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-_GhBKG4Q8]YouTube - shooting wild pigs[/ame]

Forum List

Back