But White People are the Problem

I want you to watch this short video.

Does it change anything about the "white supremacy" narrative?

Does it make you want to "defund police?"

Let me know below.

Time for all white productive members of society to move out of dem cities and into cities that allow concealed carry and let the savages kill each other off.
It just amazes me that these simians arent shot down in the the streets wholesale for their behavior.
The 2nd Amendment is the cure for all this feral activity.

I find it HYSTERICAL that this is EXACTLY what has been happening in NORTHERN STATES FOR MANY DECADES!! And the fukkin yankees have the goddamned NERVE to condemn Southerners for being racist, bigoted, violent, mentally deficient, and Neanderthalic..........as THEY preach "love, tolerance, unity, and understanding"!!!

Let me know below.

Time for all white productive members of society to move out of dem cities and into cities that allow concealed carry and let the savages kill each other off.
It just amazes me that these simians arent shot down in the the streets wholesale for their behavior.

I conceal carry whether they allow it or not.

I find it HYSTERICAL that this is EXACTLY what has been happening in NORTHERN STATES FOR MANY DECADES!! And the fukkin yankees have the goddamned NERVE to condemn Southerners for being racist, bigoted, violent, mentally deficient, and Neanderthalic..........as THEY preach "love, tolerance, unity, and understanding"!!!
I have lived in the South for 59 years and what you claim it ain't, it is....Yankees don't preach anything less than the Southerners.

Let me know below.

What I’m packin is hard to conceal - Roadhouse!

Let me know below.

what Im packing makes the ladies swoon

Let me know below.

I usually have a couple of pounds of weed myself...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Let me know below.

what Im packing makes the ladies swoon

Free cosmetics and shoes?

• Funny
Like most people, I was sickened by that video. (I am thankful that the OP was allowed to post it. I assume that Facebook and Twitter would ban it.)

Those violent entities have no conscience or decency.

One simply cannot deal with entities like that. They are beyond hope.

I can never forget or forgive what those British colonists in America did in 1619.

Nobody said anything about white people being the problem, we've been pretty specific in indicating that it's white racists that have been the problem.
Except to you, IM2, Paul and a few other self-avowed black racists, every white that doesn’t slavishly agree with your every pronouncement is a racist.

Except to you, IM2, Paul and a few other self-avowed black racists, every white that doesn’t slavishly agree with your every pronouncement is a racist.
Well that's your ignorant, unknowledgeable and uneducated opinion, which incidentally is also wholly inaccurate.

You all are always trying to pick fights with the Black people here and when we stop ignoring the insults and start firing back, then you all start whining and crying that we've racists and complaining about having hurt your feelings to the moderators in order to get us banned or our comments deleted.

Disputing and countering the constant barrage of racist lies told by all the Stormfront refugees who have taken up roots on U.S. Message Board does not make us racists.

• Love
Nobody said anything about white people being the problem, we've been pretty specific in indicating that it's white racists that have been the problem.
They conflate white racist to mean white people as if to be whites you are required to be racist.

No, every white who posts racism such as yourself, are racists.

Let me know below.

Twitter banned this tweet. White supremacy exists and people like you and other stormfrom, national vanguard , daily stormer members who frequent this forum are prime examples of it's existence.

White racism is the problem. That's just a fact.

Forum List

Back