But they only want to come here for a better life, and making ours worse.

Criminal illegal alien woman caught with over 200 lbs of drugs...Should she be?

• Shot and sent back to Mexico in a body bag, for having US kids killed by her illicit drugs?

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Sent her back across the border with her kids, but not give her back her car.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • allowed to stay in the United States because she is an up and coming liberal voter.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
--- --- small example , bring them here and they will try to make HERE like THERE . Same for 'sanctuary state california' where many from mexico think that the USA stole mexico as mexicans work to repossess it and are doing pretty good at that job William .

Mom driving van full of kids arrested at border with 231 pounds of drugs
The CBP officer found some initial discrepancies and sent the minivan through a large imaging system, which found anomalies in the spare tire well, quarter panels, doors and gas tank, officials said. Officers eventually retrieved 206 wrapped packages - a combination of methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin. The drugs were valued at just over $1 million in street value, CBP said.
She just wants a better life, and being a law abiding citizen in wonderful US of A. Right you libs?
You never proved she knew about da drugs..

Yes the Ds want to screw things up but that is killing their stronghold. In my opinion you are fighting the last war.

OPINION eh , well maybe , no matter what and thankfully its the next generations that will get the society that has been built for them William .

Yes the Ds want to screw things up but that is killing their stronghold. In my opinion you are fighting the last war.
------------------------------ and its not just the 'D' , it was 'repub 'ron reagan' and old man 'bush' that started the problem and the 'gwb' continued and then [yikes] . We almost got 'mexican' loving 'jebito bush' and his mexican wife and kids as 'first fambly' William .

------------------------------ and its not just the 'D' , it was 'repub 'ron reagan' and old man 'bush' that started the problem and the 'gwb' continued and then [yikes] . We almost got 'mexican' loving 'jebito bush' and his mexican wife and kids as 'first fambly' William .
Here we have near total agreement. Illegals add effectively zero value in the form of increasing GDP and maybe less. But they cost as much or more in taxes as citizens and legal immigrants. However legal immigrants add value and either cost less or get the boot. That difference is very important.

the difference between legal and illegal is the matter of one word and its the Government that gets to make the decision on which word will apply . To me , there is no distinction between the 2 group except for govenment giving permission or playing word games . And ME as just a regular American i cannot figure out for the life of me why i would want more immigrants that government decides all by themselves to be Legal . Just doesn't make sense as USA has gone from about 210 million in 1970 to 310 million in 2010 and thats not counting the illegals William .

Last edited:
and VALUE , VALUE to who . I ask as an American who has always done good enough through my 68 years . I also come from Grandparents born in the 1890s who did ok and the same can be said for my Parents who did fine since they were born in the 1920s William .

Throw Zuckerburg to the Ds in return for full wall funding and no other strings attached .

no one is paying for Donald the imbecile's wall.
Oh yes you will.
Given that when the data is analyzed she could pay in blood, not necessarily her own, for the Wall given the much higher crime rate of illegals.I think she will change her tune when a cartel hit hits literally too close to home.

you know you're a nutcase, right?

View attachment 187470

wishful thinking on your part. but it's quite cute how you troll on behalf of the loon.

nice little boy

no one is paying for Donald the imbecile's wall.
Oh yes you will.
Given that when the data is analyzed she could pay in blood, not necessarily her own, for the Wall given the much higher crime rate of illegals.I think she will change her tune when a cartel hit hits literally too close to home.

you know you're a nutcase, right?

View attachment 187470

wishful thinking on your part. but it's quite cute how you troll on behalf of the loon.

nice little boy

You are a nice little boy to.

the difference between legal and illegal is the matter of one word and its the Government that gets to make the decision on which word will apply . To me , there is no distinction between the 2 group except for govenment giving permission or playing word games . And ME as just a regular American i cannot figure out for the life of me why i would want more immigrants that government decides all by themselves to be Legal . Just doesn't make sense as USA has gone from about 210 million in 1970 to 310 million in 2010 and thats not counting the illegals William .

I agree that illegals have to go. But Social Security is going belly up while the majority of Generations XYZ are seeking safe places instead of jobs that can support them so we need people who can and will pay into Social security.

I agree that illegals have to go. But Social Security is going belly up while the majority of Generations XYZ are seeking safe places instead of jobs that can support them so we need people who can and will pay into Social security.
------------------------------ aw [chuckle] , now its living the life of Leisure POORLY on social security retirement that is a concern . Next it'll be that we need immigrants to wipe old peoples dirty azzes and change their diapers in nursing homes . Oh Well , I'm an OLDER American happy that my parents and i lived in America when it was still America William .

Oh Well , I'm an OLDER American happy that my parents and i lived in America when it was still America William .

America is full of immigrants, there are hardly any Indians left.
Indians also immigrated to America some thousand years ago though.

Cut off all aid to Mexico. Build the WALL.

Because of some people caught smuggling you close a border and built a wall?
Smugglers are of all nations and nationalities the world would be a walled all around.
Do any of the following ring a bell ?

The great wall of China

The Roman limes which included a lot of walls like Hadrian's.

The Dane Werk

The Maginot line

The Stalin line

Still there are about 250 other countries which don't have a wall.

Legitimate immigrants don't need creation of sanctuary cities, that's what legally immigrating here provides...Anyone on this board ever remember being asked if we WANTED to give "sanctuary" to illegal Mexicans? Isn't all this counter to our Democratic process? Makes me wonder, who are "WE", the people?

Last edited:
Legitimate immigrants don't need creation of sanctuary cities, that's what legally immigrating here provides...Anyone on this board ever remember being asked if we WANTED to give "sanctuary" to illegal Mexicans? Isn't all this counter to our Democratic process? Makes me wonder, who are "WE", the people?
That is, I kid you not, part of the current D platform to win big in the house and senate.

Lower wages in order to get more dependency on DC this is done two ways:
Raising taxes to reduce take home pay.
Encourage illegal immigration to bid down wages and get them to vote Democratic through motor voter laws.

The unspoken Trump agenda is:

Bankrupt the blue wall and turn the IRS and special counsels loose on the politicians from those states in order to send a message, don't vote for Ds and don't contribute to their campaigns.

That is, I kid you not, part of the current D platform to win big in the house and senate.

Encourage illegal immigration to bid down wages and get them to vote Democratic through motor voter laws.

Bankrupt the blue wall and turn the IRS and special counsels loose on the politicians from those states in order to send a message, don't vote for Ds and don't contribute to their campaigns.
MY biggest issue here is, we go to such great lengths to help poor poor Mexicans and give THEM sanctuary, when we have our own poor, needy and homeless . But we instead, blame them, call them TRASH . How come we don't create a sanctuary city for poor Americans fleeing poverty? Illegals are just that more NOBEL? Steinbeck is rolling over in his grave.

MY biggest issue here is, we go to such great lengths to help poor poor Mexicans and give THEM sanctuary, when we have our own poor, needy and homeless . But we instead, blame them, call them TRASH . How come we don't create a sanctuary city for poor Americans fleeing poverty? Illegals are just that more NOBEL? Steinbeck is rolling over in his grave.
True. The difference is that poor Americans are usually seen as losers and Mexicans or other Latin Americans see the US as the land of OZ so they will suffer more quietly. Mexico is a caste society that killed their own blacks so they would only have Crillos, Meztisos and Indians to worry about. The Mestizos and Indians feel complemented over being seen as human but a pack of losers, They are not seen as human back home.

True. The difference is that poor Americans are usually seen as losers and Mexicans or other Latin Americans see the US as the land of OZ so they will suffer more quietly. Mexico is a caste society that killed their own blacks so they would only have Crillos, Meztisos and Indians to worry about. The Mestizos and Indians feel complemented over being seen as human but a pack of losers, They are not seen as human back home.
I used to live far away from Mexico, but next door to Mexicans, so I get it. They are degrading, they fight animals, they dump sewage in the local areas, loud ass musica and degrade the areas they move into. Denver is like a thousand miles from Mexico. But somebody gave illegal aliens sanctuary when I am seeing all these homeless jobless Americans that need way more help than Mexican illegals needing SANCUARY, damn our own poor, they get NOTHING . It makes me want to cry. Why do we create sanctuaries for illegals?

Last edited:
Mom driving van full of kids arrested at border with 231 pounds of drugs
The CBP officer found some initial discrepancies and sent the minivan through a large imaging system, which found anomalies in the spare tire well, quarter panels, doors and gas tank, officials said. Officers eventually retrieved 206 wrapped packages - a combination of methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin. The drugs were valued at just over $1 million in street value, CBP said.
She just wants a better life, and being a law abiding citizen in wonderful US of A. Right you libs?
Why bother being liberal enough to resort to applied capitalism, right, right wingers. Let's end our war on drugs, and make more money.

Forum List

Back