But they only want to come here for a better life, and making ours worse.

Criminal illegal alien woman caught with over 200 lbs of drugs...Should she be?

• Shot and sent back to Mexico in a body bag, for having US kids killed by her illicit drugs?

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Sent her back across the border with her kids, but not give her back her car.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • allowed to stay in the United States because she is an up and coming liberal voter.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I see American poor and jobless that deserve better than living in tents along the Platte river, WE NEED TO GIVE them SANCTUARY from illegals, I am appalled that our local/state government gives illegal aliens special status, especially since we Coloradans didn't actually get to approve that or vote on that. Nope. Anyone get a vote on allowing Denver being a sanctuary city? NO?Since these wise and noble liberals would give illegals the vote (motor voter law) we Coloradans didn't ask for that either...wow, fascism wins every time. Beneficial liberal fascism, or what ever you call it. When anyone dictates to US things that go against our will, that is the definition of fascism .

Last edited:
I see American poor and jobless that deserve better than living in tents along the Platte river, WE NEED TO GIVE them SANCTUARY from illegals, I am appalled that our local/state government gives illegal aliens special status, especially since we Coloradans didn't actually get to approve that or vote on that. Nope. Anyone get a vote on allowing Denver being a sanctuary city? NO?Since these wise and noble liberals would give illegals the vote (motor voter law) we Coloradans didn't ask for that either...wow, fascism wins every time. Beneficial liberal fascism, or what ever you call it. When anyone dictates to US things that go against our will, that is the definition of fascism .
They need, equal protection of the Law. The right wing, doesn't really care about the law.

I would not have a problem with immigrants come here if they paid their own way and not depend on American taxpayers

I would not have a problem with immigrants come here if they paid their own way and not depend on American taxpayers
It's not immigrants, its "illegal aliens", and real certified immigrants don't have puppet masters creating sanctuary for them hiding in the shadows to use them as newfound cheap exploitable substitutes for slaves. But illegal aliens get special treatment, Oh the joys of neo slavery and exploitation, ER, open immigration and all those victims, er, hard working Hispanics that just want a better life...Poor witto victims of unfair immigration law most immigrants from other counties follow...

I want a better life. Free from illegal aliens and quisling government officials that aid and abet illegals. We have people living in their cars or in tents And block or two away, illegal alien Mexicans are living in warm dry American homes that used to be occupied by these same Americans. Because SOMEBODY (whom might that be) arbitrarily (and without voter consensus) gave Mexican immigrant X's sanctuary because they willingly let them selves be exploited. And guess who contributes to the politicians to create sanctuary cities? Contractors, speculators , god knows who. Money circumvents the entire election process, PACS. Why isn't making your home town a sanctuary for wetbacks open to a vote? Or even mentioned on any ballot initiative?

Forum List

Back