But they only want to come here for a better life, and making ours worse.

Criminal illegal alien woman caught with over 200 lbs of drugs...Should she be?

• Shot and sent back to Mexico in a body bag, for having US kids killed by her illicit drugs?

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Sent her back across the border with her kids, but not give her back her car.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • allowed to stay in the United States because she is an up and coming liberal voter.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Mom driving van full of kids arrested at border with 231 pounds of drugs
The CBP officer found some initial discrepancies and sent the minivan through a large imaging system, which found anomalies in the spare tire well, quarter panels, doors and gas tank, officials said. Officers eventually retrieved 206 wrapped packages - a combination of methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin. The drugs were valued at just over $1 million in street value, CBP said.
She just wants a better life, and being a law abiding citizen in wonderful US of A. Right you libs?

So the libtards are asked repeatedly to list the crimes and provide the evidence. They don’t. Personally I think they are just pulling a lot of shit out of their asses and throwing it!

Cut off all aid to Mexico. Build the WALL.
Throw Zuckerburg to the Ds in return for full wall funding and no other strings attached .

no one is paying for Donald the imbecile's wall.
Oh yes you will.
Given that when the data is analyzed she could pay in blood, not necessarily her own, for the Wall given the much higher crime rate of illegals.I think she will change her tune when a cartel hit hits literally too close to home.

Throw Zuckerburg to the Ds in return for full wall funding and no other strings attached .

Oh yes you will.
Given that when the data is analyzed she could pay in blood, not necessarily her own, for the Wall given the much higher crime rate of illegals.I think she will change her tune when a cartel hit hits literally too close to home.

you know you're a nutcase, right?

Because of some people caught smuggling you close a border and built a wall?
Smugglers are of all nations and nationalities the world would be a walled all around.
Do any of the following ring a bell ?

The great wall of China

The Roman limes which included a lot of walls like Hadrian's.

The Dane Werk

The Maginot line

The Stalin line

Mom driving van full of kids arrested at border with 231 pounds of drugs
The CBP officer found some initial discrepancies and sent the minivan through a large imaging system, which found anomalies in the spare tire well, quarter panels, doors and gas tank, officials said. Officers eventually retrieved 206 wrapped packages - a combination of methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin. The drugs were valued at just over $1 million in street value, CBP said.
She just wants a better life, and being a law abiding citizen in wonderful US of A. Right you libs?
Republicans are making your lives worse than any immigrants ever could.

We need more Mexicans. Fuck these lazy rednecks and blacks. Don't do shit, hate each other, celebrate their trash culture.

Because of some people caught smuggling you close a border and built a wall?
Smugglers are of all nations and nationalities the world would be a walled all around.
In Saudi Arabia they have a natural wall, but also at the border check points, a wall. If you are caught illegally in Saudi Arabia , you have your head cut off. Maybe the US should follow SA law for a while till the flood of illegals turn into a trickle....

Oh yes you will.

you know you're a nutcase, right?

1E1AF444-FE7F-4019-B7C7-004CDC654661.png

well , see the main topic header that i agree with . As comment , immigrants don't bother me although i would STOP ALL importation of foreign people for the sake of young Americans . I'm an adult with my place in the USA . But these imported people do make life , education , jobs , laws and other issues in society difficult for American kids and young people and general Americans . -------------------- just a comment .

well , see the main topic header that i agree with . As comment , immigrants don't bother me although i would STOP ALL importation of foreign people for the sake of young Americans . I'm an adult with my place in the USA . But these imported people do make life , education , jobs , laws and other issues in society difficult for American kids and young people and general Americans . -------------------- just a comment .

It depends on how on how likely they are to set up businesses vs. how likely to commit crime. To take one example, I expect straight wealthy geeks to import multiple wives as a tax dodge as part of the flight from the Blue Wall. Getting a favorable ruling on settled law and an acceptable set of pre-nups should be easy. what it will do the Ds I have no idea.

It depends on how on how likely they are to set up businesses vs. how likely to commit crime. To take one example, I expect straight wealthy geeks to import multiple wives as a tax dodge as part of the flight from the Blue Wall. Getting a favorable ruling on settled law and an acceptable set of pre-nups should be easy. what it will do the Ds I have no idea.
----------------------------------------------- i'm more concerned with American Laws , traditions and ways of doing things outlined in the USA Constitution and Bill of Rights . Some of these newcomers will pollute the USA Laws and Constitution with foreign ideals like 'shariah' because their thinking is foreign . Crime , i'm 68 and never really had violent a crime against me and petty crimes are simply petty . Businesses , let them set up businesses in their home lands and develop their homelands William .

Forum List

Back