But I thought Mexico was gonna stop that caravan

This is why you should answer questions instead of playing coy.
One with cognitive ability should draw one's own conclusion. Well, I assuming a certain level of IQ with that statement in the previous sentence.
Example:
A certain tool is used for driving the nail into the board.

th-2.jpg

Here comes an NPC reading the statement while looking at the picture, then asking: "What tool would that be?"

Would you try to go somewhere where you could have enough work to feed your kids on a daily basis? Just how much impact do you think these people would have on the status quo in Honduran government by staying? The Honduran government sees us as a safety valve for ridding itself of unhappy and hungry citizens before they revolt into a civil war. I predict that if the immigrant wave is stopped, that will be next. And then we will have MORE folks requesting -- and getting -- asylum from an active war zone.
There is no winning without helping the Honduran government come up with some solutions. Otherwise, this will just continue. A wall won't stop them.

The Honduran government promised these folks jobs, so half of them took the offer.

I’ll never understand why these filthy subhumans continue to have litters of children despite disgusting conditions, poverty, despair and crime. Animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are insufficient.
It’s absolutely mind blowing....sounds like the type of people we should be inviting to the U.S....isn’t that right LefTards?
They're good Catholics who don't believe in birth control, or

They're rural folks who still operate under the assumption that the more kids you have, the more workers the family will have and the better off everyone will be, or

They would use birth control (shhhh--don't tell the priest) but there is no access to birth control in their poverty stricken area and they probably haven't even been educated on it.

Sooo, rather than practicing a form of abstinence...these “good people” believe it makes better sense to continue running the baby factories introducing children to a miserable life and then simply migrating to a country where .GOV forces the natives to pay their way?
What’s odd is it almost sounds like you admire and respect their way of life and subsequent fucking of good Americans. That’s just plain weird.

Fertility rates are falling, you moron.

U.S. Births Dip To 30-Year Low; Fertility Rate Sinks Further Below Replacement Level

Study: Immigrant Birth Rate Falling Sharply

Growth of U.S. Latino population slows, study finds, due to falling immigration, birth rates

So...the fertility rate among taxpayer funded wetbacks is still significantly higher than the rate of among good, self funded real Americans. Why doesn’t that piss you off? Fucking weird!

Still hiding behind slurs, little girl?

Messiko is all full up on gardeners and nannies. That's why they won't stop the caravan.

Forum List

Back