But I thought Mexico was gonna stop that caravan

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans fleeing gangs and hunger in their countries.
But now I'm reading this:
About 2,000 Central Americans trying to reach the US in a “migrant caravan” have swam or rafted across a river separating Guatemala from Mexico, defying Mexican efforts to stop them at the border.
Honduran refugee caravan crosses into Mexico through river

To stop them, all you gotta do is tattoo "Drug Lords suck ass" on their foreheads

Yup. Half. That was a good start, but Trump will still be peeing his pants about the other half. OMG! It's an invasion of women and three year olds! Batten down the hatches and arm the cannons.
First off IF it is women and three year olds who is going to take care of them? Are you planing to pay for their low income housing, food, and medical or are you wanting to ile more money on the national debt?

Second are you so excited by the wet dream of having to learn Spanish because English is no longer the predominant langue?

Third why not stay where they are and work to increase their lives in their country?
Would you try to go somewhere where you could have enough work to feed your kids on a daily basis? Just how much impact do you think these people would have on the status quo in Honduran government by staying? The Honduran government sees us as a safety valve for ridding itself of unhappy and hungry citizens before they revolt into a civil war. I predict that if the immigrant wave is stopped, that will be next. And then we will have MORE folks requesting -- and getting -- asylum from an active war zone.
There is no winning without helping the Honduran government come up with some solutions. Otherwise, this will just continue. A wall won't stop them.

The Honduran government promised these folks jobs, so half of them took the offer.

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans fleeing gangs and hunger in their countries.
About 2,000 Central Americans trying to reach the US in a “migrant caravan” have swam or rafted across a river separating Guatemala from Mexico, defying Mexican efforts to stop them at the border.
That was fake news.
They were interviewing some of them on the news this a.m. and it was showing the boats and swimmers. Not 2,000 all at once, though, I grant you.

The efforts to stop them aren't serious. Open fire. Throw in a few hand grenades and arrest anyone caught feeding them.

Yup. Half. That was a good start, but Trump will still be peeing his pants about the other half. OMG! It's an invasion of women and three year olds! Batten down the hatches and arm the cannons.[/QUOTE
Yes, they were promised jobs and amnesty. They are economic refugees, if they can get a job and make a living at home that's where they would rather be.

Mexico/tRump didn't stop them.

Yup. Half. That was a good start, but Trump will still be peeing his pants about the other half. OMG! It's an invasion of women and three year olds! Batten down the hatches and arm the cannons.
First off IF it is women and three year olds who is going to take care of them? Are you planing to pay for their low income housing, food, and medical or are you wanting to ile more money on the national debt?

Second are you so excited by the wet dream of having to learn Spanish because English is no longer the predominant langue?

Third why not stay where they are and work to increase their lives in their country?
Would you try to go somewhere where you could have enough work to feed your kids on a daily basis? Just how much impact do you think these people would have on the status quo in Honduran government by staying? The Honduran government sees us as a safety valve for ridding itself of unhappy and hungry citizens before they revolt into a civil war. I predict that if the immigrant wave is stopped, that will be next. And then we will have MORE folks requesting -- and getting -- asylum from an active war zone.
There is no winning without helping the Honduran government come up with some solutions. Otherwise, this will just continue. A wall won't stop them.

The Honduran government promised these folks jobs, so half of them took the offer.

I’ll never understand why these filthy subhumans continue to have litters of children despite disgusting conditions, poverty, despair and crime. Animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are insufficient.
It’s absolutely mind blowing....sounds like the type of people we should be inviting to the U.S....isn’t that right LefTards?

The hike is about 1500 miles and would take about 60 days or so, plus time to scrounge for food and water. They must be like an invading hoard to Mexico, stealing everything they need to continue. I'm pretty sure Mexico is incentivized to hammer them to get them to go back where they came from.

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans
Not a chance stopping them. There are mighty forces behind the scene moving the "caravan" along.
View attachment 223902 View attachment 223903

And what forces would they be?
NPC-s are not capable for thinking on their own, are they?

Are you incapable of answering the question? Do you not have an answer? See, I don't want my response to assume you are saying something you might not be saying. So please, explain what forces exactly you are referring to.

So you admit mehico is so inept that they cant stop a few thousand beaners?

So you admit mehico is so inept that they cant stop a few thousand beaners?

If these are the best of mehico what do you think we're getting?

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans
Not a chance stopping them. There are mighty forces behind the scene moving the "caravan" along.
View attachment 223902 View attachment 223903

And what forces would they be?
NPC-s are not capable for thinking on their own, are they?

Are you incapable of answering the question? Do you not have an answer? See, I don't want my response to assume you are saying something you might not be saying. So please, explain what forces exactly you are referring to.
The question makes no sense. That's not surprising considering the questioner.

NPC_programmed.jpg

I’ll never understand why these filthy subhumans continue to have litters of children despite disgusting conditions, poverty, despair and crime. Animals in the wild stop procreation when resources are insufficient.
It’s absolutely mind blowing....sounds like the type of people we should be inviting to the U.S....isn’t that right LefTards?
They're good Catholics who don't believe in birth control, or

They're rural folks who still operate under the assumption that the more kids you have, the more workers the family will have and the better off everyone will be, or

They would use birth control (shhhh--don't tell the priest) but there is no access to birth control in their poverty stricken area and they probably haven't even been educated on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back