Who Pays and Who is Hurt the Most by Illegal immigration?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
It is the poor uneducated people and the children. There are over 150 million people who want to come to this country for a better life and they are poor, uneducated and low wage earners and it will cost America’s poor by taking jobs and lowering wages. Who give a S#$$ about the cost of lettuce? Build the F#Q$%ing wall and monitor visa users and illegals already in the country and deport. If we open the border and not deport it will send a message that if you come, you can stay and we will take care of you and your kids. Where do this all end? Home many and how much is enough. Build the wall and it will pay for itself because those poor that will not be coming in and using social services, tax credits, welfare, education, food stamps and subsidized housing and costing taxpayers. No one benefits from illegal immigration but corporations who want cheap labor and those politicians who want minority votes. And do not forget how much it is costing to process asylum seekers and illegal criminals in our prisons.
God deported Adam and Eve.
To all of those who want to abolish ICE and have open borders? God created the first border and set boundaries. God deported Adam and Eve and later deported Cain for murdering his brother. And an archangel and a flaming sword were placed at the gates to the garden so they could not get back in. Humans do not have the ability to co-exist together. There are no countries that have fully open borders. Welcoming all comers. The Vatican does not have open borders. I would like to know how many refugees are sleeping on the floor of the Vatican. Borders exist between countries for a reason and one do not have to be more than a 5th grader to know that. There are borders between states within a country. When we dissolve our border is when we will cease to exist literally. And to Pope Francis who want us to open our borders, I say “Pope Francis, tear down the wall”
Both Moses and Aaron was denied entrance into the promised land.
Build the wall and it will pay for itself. It will keep out drugs, criminals that will not have to pay for incarcerations. Anchor babies that are draining our education, medical and social services. No tax breaks for low wage earning illegals. Employers will hire Americans with higher wages and they will pay more in taxes. I am a diehard liberal and I stand with you against illegal immigration. Thank you.

It is the poor uneducated people and the children. There are over 150 million people who want to come to this country for a better life and they are poor, uneducated and low wage earners and it will cost America’s poor by taking jobs and lowering wages. Who give a S#$$ about the cost of lettuce? Build the F#Q$%ing wall and monitor visa users and illegals already in the country and deport. If we open the border and not deport it will send a message that if you come, you can stay and we will take care of you and your kids. Where do this all end? Home many and how much is enough. Build the wall and it will pay for itself because those poor that will not be coming in and using social services, tax credits, welfare, education, food stamps and subsidized housing and costing taxpayers. No one benefits from illegal immigration but corporations who want cheap labor and those politicians who want minority votes. And do not forget how much it is costing to process asylum seekers and illegal criminals in our prisons.
To all of those who want to abolish ICE and have open borders? God created the first border and set boundaries. God deported Adam and Eve and later deported Cain for murdering his brother. And an archangel and a flaming sword were placed at the gates to the garden so they could not get back in. Humans do not have the ability to co-exist together. There are no countries that have fully open borders. Welcoming all comers. The Vatican does not have open borders. I would like to know how many refugees are sleeping on the floor of the Vatican. Borders exist between countries for a reason and one do not have to be more than a 5th grader to know that. There are borders between states within a country. When we dissolve our border is when we will cease to exist literally. And to Pope Francis who want us to open our borders, I say “Pope Francis, tear down the wall”
Build the wall and it will pay for itself. It will keep out drugs, criminals that will not have to pay for incarcerations. Anchor babies that are draining our education, medical and social services. No tax breaks for low wage earning illegals. Employers will hire Americans with higher wages and they will pay more in taxes. I am a diehard liberal and I stand with you against illegal immigration. Thank you.
Humans do not have the ability to co-exist together.
Sure they do, if they aren't constantly being told that the guy on the other side of the valley is a threat.

Illegals are not eligible for benefits. If they have children born here, they can be eligible for assistance, such as Medicaid and food stamps, but the illegals in the family are not covered or counted. Babies and young children are an investment, and we should give them the healthiest, smartest start we can. They are our future. They will grow up American and their children will be American and they are going to one day rule the country. And I have never met a single Hispanic born in the United States who does not speak fluent English.

Sure they do, if they aren't constantly being told that the guy on the other side of the valley is a threat.

Illegals are not eligible for benefits. If they have children born here, they can be eligible for assistance, such as Medicaid and food stamps, but the illegals in the family are not covered or counted. Babies and young children are an investment, and we should give them the healthiest, smartest start we can. They are our future. They will grow up American and their children will be American and they are going to one day rule the country. And I have never met a single Hispanic born in the United States who does not speak fluent English.
As we have learned with prior hispanic immigrants, their children do not become American. Their grandchildren do not become American.

There is no need to become American except for claiming benefits. The hispanic language, culture and politics have been wholly transplanted into the US.

Certainly not Americans winky wink. Americans love that diversity stuff, Especially those have something to hide. They are all over Diversity. Displacing poor whites and giving jobolinos to all those melatonin and lingually challenged, Like saving feral cats or something.

Republicans are the most butt hurt by illegal immigration.

upload_2018-10-22_21-44-27.jpeg

He got hurt.

Illegals are not eligible for benefits? You can’t be serious.
Here old lady, I will do your homework for you.
Maybe your hearing is so bad you didn’t hear the California candidate propose free medical care for all illegals in California. And who is paying for the er visits and the births?

We should give them......we are not obliged to give them anything and you have not been elected to tell,the rest of us that we should give our tax dollars to,illegals, even before taking care of American citizens. It is unsustainable. We are being played by these immigrants who are being told how to,work the system through social media. It is just amazing that you have no grasp of this.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

Huh...all this time I thought the Bible said something about helping those less fortunate...I guess I was wrong...it actually says to build walls and keep them the f*ck away from us.

Forum List

Back