But I thought Mexico was gonna stop that caravan

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans fleeing gangs and hunger in their countries.
But now I'm reading this:
About 2,000 Central Americans trying to reach the US in a “migrant caravan” have swam or rafted across a river separating Guatemala from Mexico, defying Mexican efforts to stop them at the border.
Honduran refugee caravan crosses into Mexico through river

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans
Not a chance stopping them. There are mighty forces behind the scene moving the "caravan" along.
c372543b8f190872ea3e0177a941228a66dfd397963162361b9d791a831e82b9.jpg
bd3105d9bfc83d27f66953c594a2f9ea69028d128f025f097821537dec22aff1.jpg

Yup. Half. That was a good start, but Trump will still be peeing his pants about the other half. OMG! It's an invasion of women and three year olds! Batten down the hatches and arm the cannons.
No he isn't. You don't have any idea what Trump is doing, nor have you ever. Like we said before, no matter what Trump does that is positive you people will find a way to lie spin and twist it. You are all evil.

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans
Not a chance stopping them. There are mighty forces behind the scene moving the "caravan" along.
View attachment 223902 View attachment 223903
Stop using Photoshop for anti-Semitic purposes
What are you talking about? Photoshop? Roll the news reel.
Why are you using NPC buzzwords like the so-called "anti-Semitic"?

If Mexico allows them to reach the US border we will fully know that Mexico wants to invade the US.

Yup. Half. That was a good start, but Trump will still be peeing his pants about the other half. OMG! It's an invasion of women and three year olds! Batten down the hatches and arm the cannons.
First off IF it is women and three year olds who is going to take care of them? Are you planing to pay for their low income housing, food, and medical or are you wanting to ile more money on the national debt?

Second are you so excited by the wet dream of having to learn Spanish because English is no longer the predominant langue?

Third why not stay where they are and work to increase their lives in their country?

No he isn't. You don't have any idea what Trump is doing, nor have you ever. Like we said before, no matter what Trump does that is positive you people will find a way to lie spin and twist it. You are all evil.
Did I not say "That was a GOOD start?" Of course we don't need 2,000 Hondurans and their families all applying for asylum on the same day. I think a lot of them are applying in Mexico, though.
The reaction from the right wing is definitely pants peeing, though. INVASION! One yahoo here wants to start shooting them. Don't tell me that's not overreacting.

Even if the Mexicans use tear gas to stop half, thats less we need to deport. They are still a long way from the US border.

View attachment 223902 View attachment 223903
It goes past the curve of the truck. Photoshop.
Lame attempt. I asked you NPC-s to watch the news reel. Naturally you didn't, it wouldn't fit your marching orders.

Watch it at the 3:20 mark

I was reading here yesterday that the brilliant Trump made Mighty Mexico stop the caravan of Central Americans fleeing gangs and hunger in their countries.
But now I'm reading this:
About 2,000 Central Americans trying to reach the US in a “migrant caravan” have swam or rafted across a river separating Guatemala from Mexico, defying Mexican efforts to stop them at the border.
Honduran refugee caravan crosses into Mexico through river
That was fake news.

Forum List

Back