"But I Know Someone Who Knows Someone Who Read a Story"

Hey, man, I'm sorry that you are so bad at your job that the only position you can get is at a bad school district.

Competent teachers actually get better-paying jobs in the Suburbs.
Some people actually choose to work with underserved populations.

In nursing, there’s a stereotype that only LPNs and shitty RNs work in nursing homes, as opposed to relatively “glamorous” hospitals, cause they got no other choice.

I prefer to work with the elderly. They’re the discarded members of society

Some people actually choose to work with underserved populations.

In nursing, there’s a stereotype that only LPNs and shitty RNs work in nursing homes, as opposed to relatively “glamorous” hospitals, cause they got no other choice.

I prefer to work with the elderly. They’re the discarded members of society

Are those underserved people going to come back and take care of you when you retire, and you have to eat dog food because you don't have enough saved up?

Got to look out for yourself, man.

Are those underserved people going to come back and take care of you when you retire, and you have to eat dog food because you don't have enough saved up?

I do. I’m compensated well.

In nursing, long term care nurses make more than hospital nurses since everyone wants to be in the excitement of ER or surgery as opposed to dishing out the pills in the nursing home

Worthless, selfish loser ^^^^^. Your rejection of faith has cost you more than you know.

Worthless, selfish loser ^^^^^. Your rejection of faith has cost you more than you know.

More like pragmatism... I'm happy to help people, just not to the point where I'm not looking out for my own enlightened self-interest.

The problem with this discussion is, sure, we can all agree, public education is a good thing.
Just not the way you and your ilk are carrying it out because you produce generations of dummies.

Forum List

Back