BUSTED! Governments Hire Web Trolls To Sway Public Opinion...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Many of us already knew they were doing this, but it may come as a surprise to others.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqyDiB3EYM&feature=youtu.be]BUSTED! Governments Hire Web Trolls to Sway Public Opinion - YouTube[/ame]

No surprise here, because there was a thread on this exact topic a week or so ago.
Your name came up because you start so many duplicate threads,,,a sure sign of a government undercover troll! :eusa_shifty:

That's pretty lame. You hate my threads so much, yet you go out of your way to visit every one of them. :cuckoo:

The government is using Internet trolls to sway public opinion.

Really????? If this is true they are doing a damn poor job of it. In the ten or so years I have been on the boards I can probably count the number of opinions swayed on one hand and still have a few fingers left over. Seriously, can anyone recall anyone on the boards who suddenly flipped over to the other side of an argument. It may happen but it sure doesn't happen often.

Phony Phollowers for a Phony President.

How fittin'.

Mutherfukers, where do you go to apply for one of those jobs anyway?

It will be denied by others.

I have been paid to post here for five years.

Why would anyone read this shit for free?

Paulitician is one of our higher paid trolls. He posts his shit and then reports anyone who agrees with him

Please link to where I can get hese elusive jobs.

Or you can shut the hell up. Either way is fine with me.

Its not easy

Kind of like getting into an elite fraternity or getting good tickets for a Justin Beiber concert. You have to know someone. Best way is to join a group like Bilderberg where we get most of our members. Posting on Breitbart is also a good way to earn your chops

At USMB we only hire the best of the best. It takes two years of training and an internship where you get to cut and paste off of Rightwing hate sites like paulitician does

Here is a good link to get you started

http://www.usmessageboard.com/misc.php?do=donate

Last edited:
I'm sure a few Government Web Trolls have visited this site from time to time. And who knows, there could be a few on this thread right now? Wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

Of course it's fine with you. And why would Government pay you anyway? You're clearly dumb enough to shill for Big Brother for free.

Of course it's fine with you. And why would Government pay you anyway? You're clearly dumb enough to shill for Big Brother for free.

Besides that, if they're going to pay someone to manipulate oppinions, they would't pay for any of the annoying bed wetters we have here. They do more to disgust people than anything else.

If I've been inclined to change any of my oppinions I'd say thanks to libertarians sounding more intelligent than anyone else most of the time I've gone further right if anything.

If anyone has gone left because of the bed wetter posts I've seen online anywhere, they were idiots to start with.

Besides that, if they're going to pay someone to manipulate oppinions, they would't pay for any of the annoying bed wetters we have here. They do more to disgust people than anything else.

If I've been inclined to change any of my oppinions I'd say thanks to libertarians sounding more intelligent than anyone else most of the time I've gone further right if anything.

If anyone has gone left because of the bed wetter posts I've seen online anywhere, they were idiots to start with.

I hear ya, but Big Brother knows his audience. Most Americans are mere cattle at this point. Just show em a phony staged video of some children begging Obama to bomb Assad, and voila, you got yourself a well-supported War. Propaganda works. It's worth it for Big Brother to make the effort.

Last edited:
I'm sure a few Government Web Trolls have visited this site from time to time. And who knows, there could be a few on this thread right now? Wouldn't surprise me.

Pauli....who do you think you are kidding?

We all know you get paid. Under both of your screen names

Forum List

Back