Bush's Lying To Start A War Is A War Crime!!!

First, i find it interesting that despite claims that Bush has lied to is, (which really started before 911) I have yet to see anyone explain where Bush has lied on any topic let alone on the topic of Iraq. Before you start going off on how Bush should die or something for lying to the American people, you really ought to prove your accusation.

i've posted this before, but it's sobering to hear the words to the voices...
maybe this will help you understand. you tell me which part is a lie, and which part isn't.

Originally posted by spillmind

i've posted this before, but it's sobering to hear the words to the voices...
maybe this will help you understand. you tell me which part is a lie, and which part isn't.

Watched this many times. I DON'T SEE OR HEAR A SINGLE LIE!

He simply reported on the intelligence that he was given.

Nice try, Spilly!

Let me ask this too, why aren't the democratic nominees playing these videos as part of their campaign?

Maybe because they are in reality and don't visit conspiracy websites.

Nice try, Spilly!

gee, i guess 'every statement i make today are not assertions, they are based in fact'; 'this is evidence, not cunjecture'; 'this is true, this is all well documented' ...all said by powell should not be interpreted as LIES?

i guess that someone has to say these things UNDER OATH?

let's take it a step further. No bushies think that he's lied about anything about this war, or anything during his tenure so far? :confused:

better yet, is not being totally honest is not lying? anyone think the government is being HONEST about OBL??? i'm betting he pops up right before the (s)election.

i also think it's safe to assume if this were a democrat president, he'd be impeached by now for all the 180°s.

How about answering the other questions. Why aren't the Dems constanty calling Bush a liar? Why aren't reputable media outlets constantly calling him a liar?

How about you SPECIFICALLY tell us what he lied about as opposed to relying on garbage videos?

there are probably a number of reason that they don't play these things. mainly because there is no front runner at this time, but rest assured, they are voicing the same concern over the whole issue. as should ANY AMERICAN.

people forget the government WORKS FOR US, not the other way around!

my taxes pay their annual stipends (not counting corrupt money), and you can be damn sure i want to know exactly how we failed so miserably on this OFFICIAL PREMISE FOR WAR.

gee, i guess 'every statement i make today are not assertions, they are based in fact'; 'this is evidence, not cunjecture'; 'this is true, this is all well documented' ...all said by powell should not be interpreted as LIES?

Why are you quoting what Powell said in a thread about supposed Bush lies?

there are probably a number of reason that they don't play these things. mainly because there is no front runner at this time, but rest assured, they are voicing the same concern over the whole issue. as should ANY AMERICAN.

Then point me to some reputable websites that are covering these "bush is a liar" stories.

what's the difference between 'hyping up misinformation' and lying?

using this logic, you could rightly say that BUSH HAS NEVER LIED DURING HIS TERM TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. this man of highly questionable courage should stand up and take some friggin responsibility for the words that came out of HIS MOUTH. regardless where they 'came from'. bottom line!

yeah ok, jim, bush has been honest with the american people about EVERYTHING. any false statements he made are based on 'bad information' :rolleyes: please.

Why are you quoting what Powell said in a thread about supposed Bush lies?

because those are words matched to a voice. i've posted plenty of bush 'claims' (NOT LIES!!! :laugh:) that have been provent to BE FALSE. i don't know what more proof you need than that?

oversimplify and spin his words off onto scapegoats. nobody's buying it anymore.

Why is this not in the mainstream media? Why aren't the Dems constantly calling him a liar? Are they surpressing the media from telling the whole story? Or is it because the rest of the world lives in reality? Why did you conveniently forget to answer this question?

I read a report on the NY Giants and how the players are performing in mini-camp. The scouts have came back with outstanding results and predict a winning season. I hold a conference with the media and go over what has happened in mini-camp and that I expect nothing but good things this season and a run at the Superbowl. We finish a dismal 2-14.

Would I be a liar?

I read a report on the NY Giants and how the players are performing in mini-camp. The scouts have came back with outstanding results and predict a winning season. I hold a conference with the media and go over what has happened in mini-camp and that I expect nothing but good things this season and a run at the Superbowl. We finish a dismal 2-14.

people aren't dying over this, jim.

the WMD claim was the official PREMISE OF WAR. (for those who forgot) nobody here has ever entertained the scenario of trying to invade without this FALSE INFORMATION.

there is a very VERY distinct difference!

Why is this not in the mainstream media? Why aren't the Dems constantly calling him a liar? Are they surpressing the media from telling the whole story? Or is it because the rest of the world lives in reality? Why did you conveniently forget to answer this question?

while we may not be able to pin a 'LIE' on bush, everyone knows he WAS and IS full of crap about WMDs. it may be someone else's bad information, but how on earth can you deny how hard he was pushing this 'misinformation'.

if we didn't know if it was TRUTH AND FACT, why did we start a 'war' over this?

the Dems do attack bush about this all the time. it's a simple matter of topic shifting and perception. while i don't see much of a difference between the two TOTALLY CORRUPT PARTIES, i know that you do, and that is simpy astounding to me. politicians will twist the truth and spin the misinformation until you can't tell which way is up. you want to believe in the honesty and complete integrity of GW, be my guest; i've now answered your question, so please answer my question:

you mean to say bush has never lied in his tenure?

bottom line:

bush said there were WMDs in iraq. not that 'we thought' or 'there may be', but: SADDAM HAS NOT DISARMED

we used this MISINFORMATION to commission the death of thousands of iraqis, and hundreds of americans.

we would never have been able to sway congress without these claims. PERIOD!

and if we hadn't attacked iraq, what would we be looking at today?

there still would be NO WMD in iraq

there would be more of a troop presence in afghanistan, instead of leaving it to warlords

we wouldn't be hundreds of billions of dollars in debt

we would still have all of our international partners, not just the ones with a vested trade interest

Saddam would still be in power, but under the very tight scrutiny of the UN and the US. Saddam let everyone in right before we invaded, remember?

...this sounds like the rest of the 'axis of evil'.... so why don't we follow suit like in iraq? no money? waning support?

So you can't supply me any reputable media calling the shots like you, huh? You claim "nobody" is buying it anymore. It should then be EASY for you to find these reputable media outlets with their stories.

Game, set, match - you lose.

Game, set, match - you lose.
:rolleyes:

so! it's only a lie if bush gathered all the intelligence himself, compiled and presented all of these (allegations), and then they turned out to be false....? :confused:

better question is then, WAS ANYBODY LYING ABOUT SADDAM POSSESSING WMDS?

if it wasn't LYING, then what on earth was it???!!!

claiming one KNOWS something to be FACT, sending people to die and kill for it, and then saying they could have been wrong is as good as a lie to me!

Why can't you simply supply the evidence that nobody buys it? Where are the links to the mainstream media covering the same crap you are spewing? Why are you avoiding this???????

so! it's only a lie if bush gathered all the intelligence himself, compiled and presented all of these (allegations), and then they turned out to be false....? :confused:

better question is then, WAS ANYBODY LYING ABOUT SADDAM POSSESSING WMDS?

if it wasn't LYING, then what on earth was it???!!!

It's called bad intelligence.

Sometimes you can be very transparent Spilly. This is one of those times.

All you want to do is Bush bash. Do us all a favor and vote Dem and be done with it already.

Republicans and Democrats alike all looked at the same evidence, and all came to the same conclusion. The Democrats were NOT bullied into it. Check some other threads for the Democratic quotes in regards to Iraq. From Hillary to even Drunken Ted. Saddam, HIMSELF, admitted to having weapons. Too bad he was bluffing and got called on it.

No one was sent to Iraq to kill and die for a lie. They were sent to Iraq to help neutralize a growing terrorist threat. They were sent there to keep America safer. They were sent there to keep YOU safer, Spilly.

Enjoy your day, Spilly. Thank Dubya that no planes will be smashing into your building as your munching down your lunch.

It's called bad intelligence.

how convenient! but never EVER a lie. :rolleyes: alright man, if you say so.

we'll agree to disagree, i guess.

Why can't you simply supply the evidence that nobody buys it? Where are the links to the mainstream media covering the same crap you are spewing? Why are you avoiding this???????
what do you want me to link? check the polls. his popularity is down. and it's not just unrelated happenstance.

All you want to do is Bush bash.
don't see too many reasons to bush bolster. point a couple out, would you?

and i'm not talking about the perception of feeling safer about the war on terror. that's a false sense of security, admit it or not.

No one was sent to Iraq to kill and die for a lie. They were sent to Iraq to help neutralize a growing terrorist threat. They were sent there to keep America safer. They were sent there to keep YOU safer, Spilly.
THEY WERE SENT THER UNDER FALSE PRETENSE. deny it all you want!

your 'safer' crystal ball theory is just as valid as predicting that MORE terror attacks will come from this, rather than less. no one can prove it any which way.

Republicans and Democrats alike all looked at the same evidence, and all came to the same conclusion. The Democrats were NOT bullied into it. Check some other threads for the Democratic quotes in regards to Iraq. From Hillary to even Drunken Ted. Saddam, HIMSELF, admitted to having weapons. Too bad he was bluffing and got called on it.
i'll tell you right now, if clinton had taken this line on this 'bad intelligence', i would be ripping him a new one just as i'm holding the chimp accountable. a great many bought into this and followed it, as we saw our fearful leader on the tube spitting these words like they were written in stone. how i wish that puppet were under oath, so there would be some kind of accountability in this embarassing game of 'pass the buck'.

who are you going to blame the next time it rains airplanes???

The Military was told that the #1 objective was regime change...This I have first hand knowledge of..my twin bro served over there for over a year...The only thing embarassing is your refusal to see the truth for what it is, lack of HUMINT and poor intel..simple as that....do you lay awake at night and dream up these bull-shit scenerios? you could get a job in hollywood..:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Forum List

Back