Bush's daughter said she is glad Health Care law passed

How can anybody be glad it passed - it has not even been put into practice yet. Let's talk after we know what was passed!!!

This board has way way more righty's then left leaning (thinking) people. This thread will not go too far. Its just sad.

(Oh and believe me, you will get the righty's in here who will bash her....everything from her drinking to her being crazy or whatever..)

A child disagreeing with the political beliefs of their parent(s)?!??!?! You don't say!!!! I've never heard of such a thing!!!!

LOL. Who cares about what the Bush daughters think about anything?!? If they were bad-mouthing Obama's policies the Democrats would be in here screaming about how they were drunks just like their Daddy and they should keep their mouths shut...but now that they agree with Obama's policies its worthy of a thread???

Gimmie a break. I care about this just about as much as I care about what Sasha and Malia think about social security.

A child disagreeing with the political beliefs of their parent(s)?!??!?! You don't say!!!! I've never heard of such a thing!!!!

LOL. Who cares about what the Bush daughters think about anything?!? If they were bad-mouthing Obama's policies the Democrats would be in here screaming about how they were drunks just like their Daddy and they should keep their mouths shut...but now that they agree with Obama's policies its worthy of a thread???

Gimmie a break. I care about this just about as much as I care about what Sasha and Malia think about social security.

Judging by the fact that you brought (bought?) up those two innocent little girls, you must be a Beck fan. :doubt:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Bush daughter ‘glad’ Obama health care passed - Blogs from CNN.com

"Why do, basically, people with money have good health care and why do people who live on lower salaries not have good health care?" the 28-year old said. "Health should be a right for everyone."

She sounds like a Democrat! Dad is not going to like that...:lol:

Why would you say W wouldn't like that? He spend like a liberal democrat!

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Bush daughter ‘glad’ Obama health care passed - Blogs from CNN.com

"Why do, basically, people with money have good health care and why do people who live on lower salaries not have good health care?" the 28-year old said. "Health should be a right for everyone."

I'm still waiting to find out why I'm supposed to care about either one of them.

I get so almighty tired of "personality politics", where instead of producing a well-reasoned argument for or against a policy or issue, the person name-drops in what is supposed to be an "Aha!" moment, as if "So-and-so thinks this way" is supposed to be a meaningful argument that changes my mind. Am I really supposed to say, "Oh, okay, Bush's daughter likes Obamacare. I guess all the objections I had to it are meaningless, and it's really okay after all"?

I don't give a rat's ass who does or doesn't like something. I don't give a rat's ass even if it's a person I like and admire (which is not the case, since I don't know Bush's daughter from my left ass cheek). No one's perfect, and even my heroes are capable of being wrong on occasion.

Don't blame Bush on the Democrats. He was 100% a Republican failure.

Oh lordy. She said it.

I guess I can confess now that I've always had a secret crush on Barbara Bush (the twin, not the Grandmother).

Jenna I can do without.

Oh lordy. She said it.

I guess I can confess now that I've always had a secret crush on Barbara Bush (the twin, not the Grandmother).

Jenna I can do without.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh lordy. She said it.

Jenna I can do without.

:lol::lol::lol:

Barbara went to Yale and has kept out of the press and is accomplished on her own accord. I admire that.

Jenna... Less so. Plus, I really got annoyed with her playing the drunk floozy while men and women her age were being maimed and killed in her daddy's little wars.

This board has way way more righty's then left leaning (thinking) people. This thread will not go too far. Its just sad.

(Oh and believe me, you will get the righty's in here who will bash her....everything from her drinking to her being crazy or whatever..)

((((This board has way way more righty's then left leaning (thinking) people.))))

I'm inclined to agree with you... left leaning (thinking) people are rare....:lol:

Lovely quote.

Could it be because people with money PAY for the health care they have?

Well, good for Barbara Bush then. I don't see what else we could really talk about here besides going "oh, that's nice."

((((This board has way way more righty's then left leaning (thinking) people.))))

I'm inclined to agree with you... left leaning (thinking) people are rare....:lol:

I know you are, but what am I? Neener Neener and rubber, glue analogies....blah blah.

You really got me though! :lol:

I know you are, but what am I? Neener Neener and rubber, glue analogies....blah blah.

You really got me though! :lol:

I feel bad.. it was too easy....:(.................Ok.. I lied...:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back