Bush Was Wrong In 2007. 2012 Troop Pullout Won't Mean Aq Takes Over Iraq.

You won nothing. Iraq was the deadliest country on earth in 2009 when Bush left his Maliki mess behind.
You do mean when Obama left the mess prematurely don't you? Bush wasn't President in 2009.

Obama stayed the course of the scheduled withdrawl of US troops per the agreement signed by GWB. Obama didn't pull the troops prematurely, he did it right on schedule.
But keep on rewriting history and making shit up.
Iraq War ends on Bush’s schedule, not Obama’s
Iraq War ends on Bush s schedule not Obama s RedState

And at the time the same Obama haters who now attack Obama for supposedly leaving too soon were insisting that Obama get no credit for ending the war in Iraq,

precisely because it was on Bush's schedule in accordance with Bush's agreement.
The truth is too complicated for you to understand.
So let's just say that Obama was president when we left. Whatever happened, happened on his watch and he's responsible for it. We withdrew from Iraq. Many people warned the area was unstable and leaving would create a vacuum. That is precisely what happened and now we are sending troops in. All of this is Obama's fault, no one else's.

You're exactly the kind of person I was referring to, and here's the PROOF, from 2011:

This country is in deep trouble Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The key line from that post is you saying this:

"Obama has simply followed the Bush blueprint for withdrawal".

And you said that to attempt to rebut a poster for giving Obama credit for getting us out of Iraq...

...exactly as I described above, and as I also said above,

you're now in the crowd BLAMING Obama for getting us out of Iraq.

The Rabbit suffers very badly from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Hate rules the way he thinks.
But I am willing to bet that he will deny the quote you attributed to him. Or even go back and delete or edit his prior response concerning Bush and Iraq and the timeline for withdrawal.

But great job making the Rabbit look like the fool he is.

You won nothing. Iraq was the deadliest country on earth in 2009 when Bush left his Maliki mess behind.
You do mean when Obama left the mess prematurely don't you? Bush wasn't President in 2009.

Obama stayed the course of the scheduled withdrawl of US troops per the agreement signed by GWB. Obama didn't pull the troops prematurely, he did it right on schedule.

And at the time the same Obama haters who now attack Obama for supposedly leaving too soon were insisting that Obama get no credit for ending the war in Iraq,

precisely because it was on Bush's schedule in accordance with Bush's agreement.
So let's just say that Obama was president when we left. Whatever happened, happened on his watch and he's responsible for it. We withdrew from Iraq. Many people warned the area was unstable and leaving would create a vacuum. That is precisely what happened and now we are sending troops in. All of this is Obama's fault, no one else's.

You're exactly the kind of person I was referring to, and here's the PROOF, from 2011:

This country is in deep trouble Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you said that to attempt to rebut a poster for giving Obama credit for getting us out of Iraq...

We werent out of Iraq when I wrote that. And elsewhere I blamed Obama for not leaving troops behind.
Nice way to cherry pick and make yourself look stooopid.

The Rabbit suffers very badly from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Hate rules the way he thinks.
But I am willing to bet that he will deny the quote you attributed to him. Or even go back and delete or edit his prior response concerning Bush and Iraq and the timeline for withdrawal.

Zeke remind me what you've ever contributed to society beyond STDs.

I think he was duped about WMD, but other than that, he deposed a dictator and punished him for his crimes against humanity.

Bush was duped about WMD by whom?

And no war of aggression, such an outright foreign invasion of a sovereign nation can be justified on a basis of punishing even a ruthless ruler for past crimes against humanity. Military action such as Bush launched in 2003 would have to be related to an intervention that would presume to be actually saving more lives than military action would itself cause.

No one was being harmed by the Baathist regime in 2002 and 2003 when Bush began the US war of aggression against Iraq in March 2003 over the issue of WMD being hidden by the regime from the inspectors that were there.

There was no genocide in Iraq or potential for it that could even remotely justify or explain the pathetic argument you are making for a president that you believe was apparently duped into thinking he had a national security threat and there was no other choice but to bomb, invade and kill people with the awesome power of the US military to resolve that non-confirmed threat.

That is a very weak argument saying a US president could be duped so easily - and by whom I really want you to tell us the rest of your story.

Its a doozy so far.

There is no case that al Qaeda or any offshoot terrorist organization will take
over Iraq. So Bush had it wrong when he warned a premature US troop pullout would mean an Iraqi surrender to al Qaeda.

Bush is still a fool. Iraq will not be surrendering to al Qaeda.

Far from it, heard this from a Kurd:

"But we have got a constitution. If we would be committed to the constitution - the way to democracy and the way to keep Iraq united is to have regions."

SIEGEL: You told me in July it wasn't just about individuals. You didn't see the mentality, the ideology, the culture of democracy in Baghdad. Do you see any more of that in Baghdad today?

HUSSEIN: No, it doesn't exist. But we have got a constitution. If we would be committed to the constitution - the way to democracy and the way to keep Iraq united is to have regions. And that means federal structure. So that means the Sunni can have their own region, the Shia their own region and Kurdistan also as a region. And Baghdad can be the capital of all.

. SIEGEL: Will the Peshmerga fight too if they have U.S. air support?

HUSSEIN: Yes.

SIEGEL: Will they fight to liberate Mosul?

HUSSEIN: We are ready to fight terrorists everywhere because those, if they will stay in Mosul, they will stay a threat for us and a threat for the rest of the world. Because then they can reorganize themselves again and attack us again. But also it will be threat for the neighboring countries.

Both excerpts from here:

Kurds U.S. Fight Against ISIS Requires Ground Forces NPR

Fuad Hussein is the chief of staff to the President of the Kurdish Regional Government.

And the French have engaged the enemy in Iraq:

French fighter jets strike Islamic State supply depot in northeastern Iraq - The Washington Post

And Egypt is all in for killing the IS M'Fers.

Egyptian Pres. El-Sissi Ready to Support Fight Against ISIS

By Associated Press Last Updated: September 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Egyptian Pres. El-Sissi Ready to Support Fight Against ISIS - The Epoch Times

So where is Cameron?

You really need to give it up, NotFooled. I've spent the majority of my 2000 posts educating you on this subject and though I admire your loyalty to the president when everyone else is deserting him, the number of people buying what you're selling has dropped to about 30% of the country.

And most of that 30% can't find Iraq on a map. Just look at the Obama-loving dotcommies, Luddies, rivas, Loners....on here.

LOL, Zeke is one the biggest idiots on this Board. He doesn't understand the first thing absout this topic.

LOL, Zeke is one the biggest idiots on this Board. He doesn't understand the first thing absout this topic.
I disagree vehemently.
Zeke doesnt understand the first thing about any topic.

I disagree vehemently.
Zeke doesnt understand the first thing about any topic.

LMAO, I stand corrected. I only added that to stay out of trouble with mods. Remember, you have to address the topic, my friend. LOL

I think he was duped about WMD, but other than that, he deposed a dictator and punished him for his crimes against humanity.

And no war of aggression, such an outright foreign invasion of a sovereign nation can be justified on a basis of punishing even a ruthless ruler for past crimes against humanity. Military action such as Bush launched in 2003 would have to be related to an intervention that would presume to be actually saving more lives than military action would itself cause.

r.
So remind me why you support Obama invading Syria.

And once again the far left shows that they are not capable of any type or independent thought.

Same old tired talking points with those that believe that the history of Iraq started in 2003.

. Do you think Obama managed the withdrawal well and proper? Yes? Then why is he sending troops back there?

Of course he managed the Bush-Maliki troop withdrawal schedule quite well. The war to find hidden WMD came to a close the way Bush and Maliki wanted it done.

The reason Obama has sent special ops advisers into Iraq this year was in response to Iraq's request for assistance to repel the IS terrorist invasion from Syria. It is a new conflict and the Iraqis and the US and a huge broadening coalition has been brought in to deal with it.

No one was being harmed by the Baathist regime in 2002 and 2003 when Bush began the US war of aggression against Iraq in March 2003 over the issue of WMD being hidden by the regime from the inspectors that were there.

There was no genocide in Iraq or potential for it that could even remotely justify or explain the pathetic argument you are making for a president that you believe was apparently duped into thinking he had a national security threat and there was no other choice but to bomb, invade and kill people with the awesome power of the US military to resolve that non-confirmed threat.

That is a very weak argument saying a US president could be duped so easily - and by whom I really want you to tell us the rest of your story.

Its a doozy so far.

Someone believe the far left propaganda over the reality of missing weapons being filed in reports to the UN, by then Saddam's regime.

So Saddam lying to the world caused the problem and the world allowing him to do it for over decade compounded the problem.

So the blame is on the far left who does not want to do anything.

Because I supported Bush 43 invading Afghanistan to kill and destroy terrorists and anti-civilization barbarians where they gather and hide.

Now those barbarians are gathering in Syria. Its time to kill them there or anywhere they go. You have no point do you?

Because I supported Bush 43 invading Afghanistan to kill and destroy terrorists and anti-civilization barbarians where they gather and hide.

Now those barbarians are gathering in Syria. Its time to kill them there or anywhere they go. You have no point do you?

Well that is now an unpopular far left choice. Better get your far left programming updated.

We werent out of Iraq when I wrote that. And elsewhere I blamed Obama for not leaving troops behind.
Nice way to cherry pick and make yourself look stooopid.

lol, you're pathetic and ineducable and too big a pussy to own up to your own words. You supported Bush's timeline for getting out of Iraq until you figured out a way to flip flop and trash Obama over it.

Classic derangement syndrome.

Someone believe the far left propaganda over the reality of missing weapons being filed in reports to the UN, by then Saddam's regime.

What missing weapons were filed in reports to the UN by Saddam's regime? That does not make much sense.

I have nothing to do with the 'far left' so why bring whatever you think is far left propaganda into this discussion.

Well Bush was continually being sabotaged by the left at this point in time.

Remember Senator Obama's bill that he introduced to remove all troops from Iraq by 2008 and redeploy them? By 2008. It's on record.

And you continue to claim with a clear conscience it appears that Obama really did want the troops to stay past the SOFA agreement?

Fucking liar. :lol:

What Obama did was Obama's decision, not Bush's. If Obama did not approve of the deal that Bush agreed to, he was fully capable of renegotiating the deal. He didn't. He made the decision not to leave troops behind, and no amount of spin is going to change that fact.

Obama, and all of you Obamabots, were happy to claim the credit for removing all the troops, until the crap hit the fan, and then you spend your time attempting to blame Bush for the mess.

Even now, Obama is attempting to spin the response to ISIS. While claiming he will not put boots on the ground, he is putting boots on the ground. While claiming the American military will have no combat role, American military pilots are flying combat missions. This no balls, incompetent ass, is more concerned with his ideology than he is with the safety of the United States, or its military personnel.

Well that is now an unpopular far left choice. Better get your far left programming updated.

I could care less about the far left's choices. If you want to argue with a far lefty go find one. If you want to argue with me try arguing with me.

His sons were the W

Its a doozy so far.
His sons were the WMD's. Bush saw that he could take this shot and took it.

His war that you keep talking about was not his war but a rebuilding of a nation broken.

He won the war. He took out Saddam and his horrid children for the Saudis. He made the worst mistake ever. He listened to the nation builders.

Forum List

Back