Bush was the ultimate "Conservative". Stop saying he wasn't!

BOOOOSH was only slightly more Conservative than Obama. So slightly, it's not even worth discussing. They're both Big Government Globalists in the end. And the same can be said of Mitt Romney.

Compassionate Conservatism by any other name was 'Statism'.

Are you voting for Gary Johnson or are you voting for another 'statist' in this upcoming Presidential election? :)

Bush was a LOLberal. He ran on a fiscal conservative platform adn then proceeded to spend like a drunken sailor. He was the ultimate LOLberal....well, until Obama showed up and managed to make Bush look like a conservative respectively.

So did Reagan.

He out of the club too?

:cool:

That's right. As far as im concerned, we haven't seen a conservative president in almost a hundred years.

BOOOOSH was only slightly more Conservative than Obama. So slightly, it's not even worth discussing. They're both Big Government Globalists in the end. And the same can be said of Mitt Romney.

Compassionate Conservatism by any other name was 'Statism'.

Are you voting for Gary Johnson or are you voting for another 'statist' in this upcoming Presidential election? :)

I've been quite clear on my views. I'll leave it to you to guess. :)

It would be nice is USMB Conservatives would stop saying GW Bush wasn't a "conservative". It was the ultimate conservative and he followed "conservative policies" to the letter.

He spearheaded enormous tax cuts, with the bulk going to the "job creators".

He started a war which was really good for his friend's businesses.

He was pro subsidies for oil companies.

New projections, buried in the Interior Department's just-published budget plan, anticipate that the government will let companies pump about $65 billion worth of oil and natural gas from federal territory over the next five years without paying any royalties to the government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/14/business/14oil.html?pagewanted=all

He didn't believe in science.

He ignored people in New Orleans. I think he learned that at home:

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway," she said, "so this is working very well for them." (Barbara Bush)

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/07/national/nationalspecial/07barbara.html

bush-flag.jpg

He liked to wave the American Flag. Even if he didn't know which end was up.

Bush was the ultimate conservative. He followed conservative principles and beliefs perfectly. The problem with Bush wasn't "Bush". The problem was his "conservative policies". They don't work. If USMB right wingers feel they do, please point them out.
drooling-drooling-demotivational-poster-1219516877.jpg

It would be nice is USMB Conservatives would stop saying GW Bush wasn't a "conservative". It was the ultimate conservative and he followed "conservative policies" to the letter.

New projections, buried in the Interior Department's just-published budget plan, anticipate that the government will let companies pump about $65 billion worth of oil and natural gas from federal territory over the next five years without paying any royalties to the government.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway," she said, "so this is working very well for them." (Barbara Bush)

bush-flag.jpg

Bush was the ultimate conservative. He followed conservative principles and beliefs perfectly. The problem with Bush wasn't "Bush". The problem was his "conservative policies". They don't work. If USMB right wingers feel they do, please point them out.

I bet you will blame this neg I'm about to give you on Bush huh.

bush-flag.jpg

He wasn't. He bent over backwards with you Clowns. I bet he even showered with Ted Kennedy. Now, what you going to do about it, RD?

Charles Koch: Dave! He did it again! You have to see this!! This is some of our best work ever

Dave Koch: Just a second, I'm cornering the market in molybdenum.

Charles: What is molybdenum...nevermind, you have to see the latest from our boy Rdean at USMB. Check it out, Bro "Bush was the ultimate "Conservative". Stop saying he wasn't! It would be nice is USMB Conservatives would stop saying GW Bush wasn't a "conservative". It was the ultimate conservative and he followed "conservative policies" to the letter."

Dave: That's hilarious! Have they figured out yet that we're paying Rdean to make Liberals look like complete fucking morons and I get kind of creeped out when you call me 'Bro' so knock it off, Chuck

Charles: No! That's the beauty of it! The other Liberals all think he's for real! Morons! I wont call you Bro -- you don't call me Chuck, Deal?

Dave: Done! I'll have my lawyers draft up the papers

Bush,Obama, and Romney all work for the same bosses in the end. Ultimately, there are no real differences in their policies & agendas. There's a reason nothing has changed in this country the last hundred years or so. They all play on the same team in the end. Hopefully one day, Americans will figure that out.

bush-flag.jpg

He wasn't. He bent over backwards with you Clowns. I bet he even showered with Ted Kennedy. Now, what you going to do about it, RD?

Shit man? He allowed Teddy To Author 'No Child Left Behind' and even had him in the WH Theatre to watch movies...:eusa_whistle:

What is worse is that his GOP house and senate forgot their roots.

Bush was never smart enough to be a conservative.

The others were just corrupted.

A tremendous waste of an opportunity.

Plenty of Repubs and Cons saw that Bush was not a real conservative when he was in office. The list includes:

What do you expect he was cut from the same cloth as Ronnie. Same pattern. Exponential results.

bush-flag.jpg

Hey Internet Photoshop Drag Queen - Bush NEVER held an American flag upside-down. Period. That's an Internet hoax.

The only stooge I can think of who would commit such a fuck-up would be your Lord In Chump.

Bush is/was a true American

Obama - not so much.

bush-flag.jpg

No he wasn't.
He expanded Medicare part D without funding it.
He did the Patriot Act ( which I still think is Unconstitutional).
He also took State Governor's rights away to call them when needed, when Katrina happened. Also Unconstitutional.
He ran up our Debt.
He bailed out our banks, he should have never done that.
Both of these Presidents have been horrible for this Nation.
That is a progressive, not a conservative.
It's Progressive politics that don't work.

Forum List

Back