Bush vs Obama in three simple charts!

It is very sad that so many DUMB Americans are rabid partisans..either partisan Ds or Rs, when clearly there is little difference between the two parties and W and Big Ears are nearly clones of each other.

It is very sad that so many DUMB Americans are rabid partisans..either partisan Ds or Rs, when clearly there is little difference between the two parties and W and Big Ears are nearly clones of each other.

That is not what the charts say. W basically had this country headed to the dumpster. Another four year of W and instead of a monstrous recession, we may have ended up with a full scale depression.

That is not what the charts say. W basically had this country headed to the dumpster. Another four year of W and instead of a monstrous recession, we may have ended up with a full scale depression.
Those charts are propaganda. Why can't you see that? Rhetorical question...because you are a rabid partisan liberal.

Wake the FUCK up!

Those charts are propaganda. Why can't you see that? Rhetorical question...because you are a rabid partisan liberal.

Wake the FUCK up!

Numbers don't lie

Bush trashed the economy....Obama stopped a Depression

Wake the FUCK up!

Look like facts to me. I have tried to lean towards the GOP, and each time that I do, they say or do something that is totally embarrassing. I agree with many of their moderate stances, but it seems each time I become comfortable with one of their standard bearers, that person sees the need to go extreme in order to garner the far right's support. Then they lose me again.....

Wake the FUCK up!

Look like facts to me. I have tried to lean towards the GOP, and each time that I do, they say or do something that is totally embarrassing. I agree with many of their moderate stances, but it seems each time I become comfortable with one of their standard bearers, that person sees the need to go extreme in order to garner the far right's support. Then they lose me again.....
Facts to you are anything that makes Ds look good and Rs look bad.

Both parties suck and both are very similar.

Wake the FUCK up!

I guess I am getting old and jaded. I agree with your last sentence. I suppose that is why Trump is so popular right now. He is like no one we have ever seen run for President. Not sure how long his novelty will last......

Wake the FUCK up!

I guess I am getting old and jaded. I agree with your last sentence. I suppose that is why Trump is so popular right now. He is like no one we have ever seen run for President. Not sure how long his novelty will last......
I don't suppose we agree on much, but it is heartening that we can agree on this. Too bad more Americans can't reach this level of agreement.

Wake the FUCK up!

I don't suppose we agree on much, but it is heartening that we can agree on this. Too bad more Americans can't reach this level of agreement.

While I agree that they are alike in many ways, it seems, much to my disappointment, each is becoming more extreme in opposite directions. The Dems to the left and the Reps to the right. I find that disconcerting....

Wake the FUCK up!

While I agree that they are alike in many ways, it seems, much to my disappointment, each is becoming more extreme in opposite directions. The Dems to the left and the Reps to the right. I find that disconcerting....
To be sure, the Ds have moved left. The Rs have too. There is no right wing movement within our government today. If there were, Big Ears would have been impeached, but so would have Shrub II.

Anyone who thinks the R party is right wing, is someone duped by the Ds and the MSM. They must keep you believing that lie so you keep voting D.

Proof I am right:
Any difference between Shrub I and BJ Bubba?
Any difference between BJ Bubba and Dole?
Any difference between Shrub II and Gore or Kerry?
Any difference between BO and Lil' Johnny or Romneycare?

Short answer...NO.

Thank you for the link and the info, JimH52. Now if only we could post a positive chart on the gini coefficient, we'd be rolling along.

Forum List

Back