Bush pulls ahead in the polls

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041031/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_rdp&cid=694&ncid=716

Funny yesterday the polls were tightening and today Bush has a six point lead. im even more curious now about what will happen Tuesday. I want to see how big a victory the President wins.

Also I think i understand why Al Gore and ms Kerry went to Hawaii this weekend. Bush is ahead in all the polls by a few points there. Im telling you if Bush wins Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, or California then Democrats are in serious trouble. I dont mean for the Presidential race cause i think Bush will win even if he didnt win those. Kerry is going down like the titanic on Tuesday. But if Democrats are seriously losing control in some of the most liberal states in the union...this is not going to be a pretty election for them.

I have some issues with that map.

Michigan is not going to go Bush, And I don't believe Florida will go Kerry. I think Bush will win at least one of Minnesota or Wisconsin. I also think Bush will lose Ohio, but it won't matter.

Yeah, I noticed that about Florida too I thought Bush gained a big lead there. I just saw the:

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004: Kerry 243 Bush 280

Maybe the map will be updated by Monday.

theim said:
I have some issues with that map.

Michigan is not going to go Bush, And I don't believe Florida will go Kerry. I think Bush will win at least one of Minnesota or Wisconsin. I also think Bush will lose Ohio, but it won't matter.

I believe Bush will win Florida too. Ohio is another story though. I am surprised at how well Kerry has been doing here,it's unusual for a Democrat. Bush will be here in Cincy today at the Great American Ball Park and 50,000 are expected. He may get a boost after this. They are saying we he is dragging in Ohio is in the north. Bush has Columbus on down sealed up. I have heard some on the news say that Wisconsin is very important to Bush now.

We can't go tonight because we are taking our kids trick or treating. They were trying to get people to bring their kids down in costumes and let them trick or treat at the stadium,but this is our first Halloween in our new house,so we wanted to stay home.

Forum List

Back