Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record.

Nobody cares about George Bush anymore................

Its like Trump said on Wednesday..........."Obama already has Carter beaten for the worst president ever.......Carter now holds the number 2 spot!!"

I laughed my ass off..........that takes some doing..........and inside of two years, much less.

Carter Created 10.5 million jobs to Bush's 3 million

HNN Poll: 61% of Historians Rate the Bush Presidency Worst

When he left office we had double digit inflation and unemployment through the roof.

Oh yeah. He was a winner all right.

What when Carter left office unemployment rate was around 7%

Obama has already passed Bush But we will see in 2016.
.....When Bill & Hill move (back) in....and, maintain the momentum!!!!

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

'Tis a sad day, to be a....

Teabagger!!

529.gif

lol A Tea Party Nightmare.

No doubt.....

DAILY!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Jesus.

Jobs weren't created during Bush's terms because unemployment was around 6% for most of his time in office. At the very end before Barry Boy took over I think it as around 7%.

Everyone who wanted a job had one. Shit I had two for most of Bush's time in office.

6% is a lot of people and that doesn't count the people who ran out of unemployment.

Unemployment rates are a flawed statistic. But I'm happy for you. Most of Bush job growth was in the Service industry. Are you a waiter?
Service jobs also count in their number lots of well-paying jobs, like nurses, auto mechanics and IT pros.

Schmuck.

Nobody cares about George Bush anymore................

Its like Trump said on Wednesday..........."Obama already has Carter beaten for the worst president ever.......Carter now holds the number 2 spot!!"

I laughed my ass off..........that takes some doing..........and inside of two years, much less.

Carter Created 10.5 million jobs to Bush's 3 million

When he left office we had double digit inflation and unemployment through the roof.

Oh yeah. He was a winner all right.

WHICH Bush are you referring-to?????

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back