Bush Lied To FBI Director About Warrantless Surveillance

Wow, nice to see that some folks are still sporting a massive hard on for Bush with three years gone...

Does the heart good...

Better to worry about the shit that happened then and can't be changed and ignore the shit that is happening now...
As a matter of course it can be changed. And it should. Too many derps that thinks it was good under Bush AND Obama...

Wow, nice to see that some folks are still sporting a massive hard on for Bush with three years gone...

Does the heart good...

Better to worry about the shit that happened then and can't be changed and ignore the shit that is happening now...
The problem is allowing the Bush gang to get away with their massive crimes undermines the deterrent effect of law. It virtually ensures there will be similar behaviors in the future. It suggests that Presidents are immune to punishment and gradually that presumption will migrate downward in the hierarchy of government and we soon will have an untouchable monarchy in place of an accountable government.

Obama's appointment of a useless wooden indian as Attorney General and his failure to insist on investigations of the Bush Administration is the main reason why I will not vote for him again. His failure to take action in view of obvious criminal conduct makes him culpable. At the very least the DNC should put up an alternative candidate in November.

If they do not I intend to write in my personal choice. And I hope by then a write-in choice is popularized. I have written to the DNC about this and I urge all Democrats who read this to do the same. I recommended Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinch, Ralph Nader and Elizabeth Warren as my personal choices.

The bottom line is Obama is better than Bush and marginally better than any of the existing Republican candidates. But he basically is little more than an artful bullshit artist, a puppet of the banking and finance industries, and he's not to be trusted.

Republicans = Corrupt
Democrats = Corrupt

...Voting strictly Party line has gotten us here. Voting strictly Party line won't get us out.
Maybe not...but I'll guaran-damn-tee ya that voting for ANY democrat WILL make it worse!

THAT is a fact!

By the way, I just want to say that basing these MORONIC slaps at Bush based on a book that AIN'T EVEN OUT and is likely just another hack job by someone looking to draw fire away from the book that's out about all the infighting inside the Obama administration and her highness Obama is just flat childish!!!

Last edited:
No matter what they come up with on Bush obama has done it and more. But we can't point that out because they will say we are defending Bush.
Bush in alot of respects domestically was Horrible...and a Statist.

There was alot of meaning in Compassionate Conservatism

yep,
Compassionate Conservatism...I've heard it all now.....firstly Compassion and Conservatism should never be used in the same sentence.......he led you like the lemmings you are by the nose,lied and bullshitted you,took away many of your rights but to you fools that's OK.

Bigger Idiots would be hard to find.I'm theliq I delight in kicking stupid Conservatives:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eusa_hand::eusa_liar: ASS:clap2::clap2:

:cool: so to finish the post Democrates....corrupt,Republicans....corrupt,........so your saying America is Corrupt.......What Total Rubbish,Americans in general are NOT corrupt

Last edited:
Bush in alot of respects domestically was Horrible...and a Statist.

There was alot of meaning in Compassionate Conservatism

yep,
Compassionate Conservatism...I've heard it all now.....firstly Compassion and Conservatism should never be used in the same sentence.......he led you like the lemmings you are by the nose,lied and bullshitted you,took away many of your rights but to you fools that's OK.

Bigger Idiots would be hard to find.I'm theliq I delight in kicking stupid Conservatives:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eusa_hand::eusa_liar: ASS:clap2::clap2:

:cool:
Tell it to BUSH...some of us see it for what it is/was...a progressive agenda that Obama has tripled down upon.

Last edited:

Does the heart good...

The problem is allowing the Bush gang to get away with their massive crimes undermines the deterrent effect of law. It virtually ensures there will be similar behaviors in the future. It suggests that Presidents are immune to punishment and gradually that presumption will migrate downward in the hierarchy of government and we soon will have an untouchable monarchy in place of an accountable government.

Obama's appointment of a useless wooden indian as Attorney General and his failure to insist on investigations of the Bush Administration is the main reason why I will not vote for him again. His failure to take action in view of obvious criminal conduct makes him culpable. At the very least the DNC should put up an alternative candidate in November.

If they do not I intend to write in my personal choice. And I hope by then a write-in choice is popularized. I have written to the DNC about this and I urge all Democrats who read this to do the same. I recommended Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinch, Ralph Nader and Elizabeth Warren as my personal choices.

The bottom line is Obama is better than Bush and marginally better than any of the existing Republican candidates. But he basically is little more than an artful bullshit artist, a puppet of the banking and finance industries, and he's not to be trusted.

Obama is immune as well, right?

r-ROBERT-MUELLER-BUSH-large570.jpg

By Marcus Baram

Former President George W. Bush lied to FBI Director Robert Mueller in the Oval Office to protect White House programs that secretly eavesdropped on Americans, according to an upcoming book by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Tim Weiner.

In "Enemies," the former New York Times reporter reveals the extent of the bureau's long war against terrorists, spies and anyone considered subversive, including American presidents. Among its explosive claims, Weiner reports that the FBI was penetrated by agents working for China, Russia, Cuba and al-Qaeda and that the bureau gathered evidence that was sufficient to impeach Presidents Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

More Revelations: Ex-President Bush Lied To FBI Director About Warrantless Surveillance: Book

Gee, stop the presses! An author of a book that is about to be released has made "explosive claims"? Amazing!!! A former New York Times reporter has bad things to say about W? Shocking!!! Huffington Post is reporting it? Astounding!!!

Why do you guys even bother with the Huff Po stuff? I mean really...

r-ROBERT-MUELLER-BUSH-large570.jpg

By Marcus Baram

Former President George W. Bush lied to FBI Director Robert Mueller in the Oval Office to protect White House programs that secretly eavesdropped on Americans, according to an upcoming book by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Tim Weiner.

In "Enemies," the former New York Times reporter reveals the extent of the bureau's long war against terrorists, spies and anyone considered subversive, including American presidents. Among its explosive claims, Weiner reports that the FBI was penetrated by agents working for China, Russia, Cuba and al-Qaeda and that the bureau gathered evidence that was sufficient to impeach Presidents Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

More Revelations: Ex-President Bush Lied To FBI Director About Warrantless Surveillance: Book

Gee, stop the presses! An author of a book that is about to be released has made "explosive claims"? Amazing!!! A former New York Times reporter has bad things to say about W? Shocking!!! Huffington Post is reporting it? Astounding!!!

Why do you guys even bother with the Huff Po stuff? I mean really...

Because HuffPo's stories can be verified. There's even a link to the book. Google it...

Because HuffPo's stories can be verified. There's even a link to the book. Google it...
You mean like the out and out LIES they wrote about Newts wife?

Or maybe it is the story one of their IDIOT editors wrote about water shortages in an attempt to support his global warming nonsense where he claimed Lake Powell had already dried up and that the glaciers in Glacier National Park were disappearing over the last 20 years? Cause I can "verify" for FACT that there AREN'T any glaciers in that park...at least since my last trip there in the 80's and you can still rent lake side cottages and ski boats at lake Powell TODAY.

Maybe it's that oh so verified story they released claiming that republican John McCain said Iraq is "stable" when he said NO SUCH THING...EVER!!!

Oh maybe it's the VERY verified admission by members of their editorial staff that the stories attacking Sarah Palin were ALL LIES? Cause you can google that up as well.

You know what, Ernest Hemingway was a great writer of FICTION (google it if huff and puff ain't linked to it some where) because there was a grain of truth in every story he wrote. Mostly LIES...with JUST enough truth to make it believable. So go right ahead on chasing your tail. PT Barnum was right.

But if you ever care to wake up from that haze...TURN OFF THE COMPUTER, nix the blogasphere and go to the library. At least there, fiction is listed in the fiction section and not filed as news!

You mean like the out and out LIES they wrote about Newts wife?

Or maybe it is the story one of their IDIOT editors wrote about water shortages in an attempt to support his global warming nonsense where he claimed Lake Powell had already dried up and that the glaciers in Glacier National Park were disappearing over the last 20 years? Cause I can "verify" for FACT that there AREN'T any glaciers in that park...at least since my last trip there in the 80's and you can still rent lake side cottages and ski boats at lake Powell TODAY.

Maybe it's that oh so verified story they released claiming that republican John McCain said Iraq is "stable" when he said NO SUCH THING...EVER!!!

Oh maybe it's the VERY verified admission by members of their editorial staff that the stories attacking Sarah Palin were ALL LIES? Cause you can google that up as well.

You know what, Ernest Hemingway was a great writer of FICTION (google it if huff and puff ain't linked to it some where) because there was a grain of truth in every story he wrote. Mostly LIES...with JUST enough truth to make it believable. So go right ahead on chasing your tail. PT Barnum was right.

But if you ever care to wake up from that haze...TURN OFF THE COMPUTER, nix the blogasphere and go to the library. At least there, fiction is listed in the fiction section and not filed as news!

Whoa, lay down that crack pipe!!!!!

Forum List

Back