Bush is more compassionate than Obama

LOL....I've got to tell you that I read your last line in the voice of the 'Church Lady' from SNL.
Contempt for the military....that's not like sending us, under resourced and sans mission, to an elective war while subcontracting away the real fight is it ?
Stop loss.
Mission creep.
Cruddy post injury support.
Country first, right ?

LOL....I've got to tell you that I read your last line in the voice of the 'Church Lady' from SNL.
Contempt for the military....that's not like sending us, under resourced and sans mission, to an elective war while subcontracting away the real fight is it ?
Stop loss.
Mission creep.
Cruddy post injury support.
Country first, right ?

And this has what to do with Obama?

Try to stick to the topic.

I know there is no excuse, but at least attempt some rationalization.

And please...try to make it entertaining.

You were able to figure out what the hell that disjointed post was about?

You are a god among internet posters. I salute you.

Your inability or lack of willingness to answer my questions says quite a bit.
That you are unable to see the duplicity your whining creates or how it IS the topic is revealing as well.
Good luck 'cheering' for your side, at the expense of all that is logical, but know this; when it comes to trying to get this country to come together to face the multiple crises' before us- YOU , indeed, are part of the problem, Misery ;)
Congrats.

I thought you were better than this allie!
and Obama hasn't visited yet maybe because they are trying to clean up this mess . Do you have any idea what has to happen when a President visits?

and PS he is going there next week, it is kind of different for an ex president to visit than a current president. Who do you think has a bigger secret service detail and needs to put in place more percautions?

If Obama wanted to visit it would happen. Look at his speech the other day. Before he spoke he gave shout outs for 3 minutes before he actually began his speech.

correct,, his priorities were not in order were they?

Your inability or lack of willingness to answer my questions says quite a bit.
That you are unable to see the duplicity your whining creates or how it IS the topic is revealing as well.
Good luck 'cheering' for your side, at the expense of all that is logical, but know this; when it comes to trying to get this country to come together to face the multiple crises' before us- YOU , indeed, are part of the problem, Misery ;)
Congrats.

Since you appear confused...let me remind you that you responded to my comment.

The onus is on you.

I answered your question relating to my comment. I would have much more respect for our Commander in Chief.

It is you that has yet to explain why you think Obama's snubbing American troops is acceptable.

The reason for all your tapdancing is blatantly obvious...there is no excuse for Obama's actions.

Better luck next time.

You answer nothing but the call to your own ignorance.
Riddle me this, riddle me that: were you one of those rubes mindlessly waving the flag as W plunged us into the debacle that is OIF ? Curious.
I make no excuses for the CinC. Just like W used to be, Obama's my boss. Take it up with him if you want.
As a current memeber of the military who's been around the block a time or five, I do not sense this contempt you mention nearly as strongly as I did during my first OIF tour. In fact, the idea that the CinC would carefully consider strategy BEFORE deploying forces is the height of respect for what we and our families go through.
What are your questions ?

You answer nothing but the call to your own ignorance.
Riddle me this, riddle me that: were you one of those rubes mindlessly waving the flag as W plunged us into the debacle that is OIF ? Curious.
I make no excuses for the CinC. Just like W used to be, Obama's my boss. Take it up with him if you want.
As a current memeber of the military who's been around the block a time or five, I do not sense this contempt you mention nearly as strongly as I did during my first OIF tour. In fact, the idea that the CinC would carefully consider strategy BEFORE deploying forces is the height of respect for what we and our families go through.
What are your questions ?

We need a tap dancing emoticon.

Let me know when you're ready to excuse Obama's snub to your fellow troops. which is what you initially responded to, in the event you've forgotten.

PS - I appreciate your service.

Last edited:
You've confused me for someone else. I tap for no one.
I do take note of what's important and what's merely partisan noise, and that's what you are making.

re:p.S.
It's my honor, sir.

In a moment largely unnoticed by the throngs of people in Lebanon waiting for autographs from the president of the United States, George W. Bush stopped to hold a teenager's head close to his heart.

Lynn Faulkner, his daughter, Ashley, and their neighbor, Linda Prince, eagerly waited to shake the president's hand Tuesday at the Golden Lamb Inn. He worked the line at a steady campaign pace, smiling, nodding and signing autographs until Prince spoke:

"This girl lost her mom in the World Trade Center on 9-11."

Bush stopped and turned back.

Bush pauses to comfort teen

You've confused me for someone else. I tap for no one.
I do take note of what's important and what's merely partisan noise, and that's what you are making.

re:p.S.
It's my honor, sir.

You are mistaken if you think this is partisan noise...I give Obama credit when he does the right thing and was even forced to give a nod to Pelosi once or twice.

Many in the Ft. Wood community were upset, disappointed and put off by Obama's demonstration of the inconsequentiality of the active duty troops and support personnel at FLW.

And your continual intentional deflection also speaks volumes.

Just like Obama, your actions speak louder than your words.

Your words claim you tap for know one...

and yet you continue to tapdance your way around the central issue.

Last edited:
I thought you were better than this allie!
and Obama hasn't visited yet maybe because they are trying to clean up this mess . Do you have any idea what has to happen when a President visits?
Are you kidding? This is at the largest military base in the the United States. The President can easily drop in any fuckin' time he wants to...and get all the protection he needs.

Get a grip on reality and stop thinking like a numbnut liberal!

and PS he is going there next week, it is kind of different for an ex president to visit than a current president. Who do you think has a bigger secret service detail and needs to put in place more percautions?
Precautions! No wonder you can't think think straight.

Asaratis,
I see from your post you've never had to deal with the pain of a short / no notice POTUS visit.
It's not about protection as much as it is about coordination and resources. Everything from airspace to ground route designation, to personnel clearance.....and that's truly just for starters.
I'm not the CinC, but I could see very easily where he may have come to the conclusion that Ft. Hood's leadership has more than enough on its place without THE boss hanging around.

Nice blathering going about.

The point is, Obama hasn't offered any comfort. None. Nada. Which is nothing new. He's not big on offering comfort to the armed forces.

Which is why his big Plan is doomed to failure. As I said. Alienate the armed forces, and your pathetic attempt to seize power is doomed to failure.

How many days was it before Bush went to ground zero? At least a few due to security reasons and for the simple fact he would have been in the way of search and rescue operations. Doesn't mean he didn't care or offer support for the victims.
And when he does offer comfort to the troops you guys shove it in his face and accuse him doing it for a photo op. It must suck being so bitter.
Apples/Oranges. Ft. Hood with some bullet holes and blood in a confined area, wounded and dead soldiers in the hospital area is not to be compared to Ground Zero right after 911 where entire city blocks were in total disarray. (Typical liberal argument.)

Missourian,
Had Obama stopped by, would you now be a huge supporter of our Commander in Chief ?
....didn't think so.
Dude's right, you ARE whining.

I would have more respect for him.

Once again, attack the messenger.

Explain to me why would compel Obama NOT to stop?

Contempt for the armed services perhaps?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]YouTube - Obama Civilian Security[/ame]​
SS on the way. Stay tuned.

Obama is anti-military.

Asaratis,
I see from your post you've never had to deal with the pain of a short / no notice POTUS visit.
It's not about protection as much as it is about coordination and resources. Everything from airspace to ground route designation, to personnel clearance.....and that's truly just for starters.
I'm not the CinC, but I could see very easily where he may have come to the conclusion that Ft. Hood's leadership has more than enough on its place without THE boss hanging around.
Cyborgmudhen,
I see from your post that you have not been really close to a President when an emergency stop arises. Presidents can stop when and where they want to. It's not like, "Let me out at the next Baskin Robbins and let me stand in line", but anything can be done...at anytime. Obama should have been at Ft. Hood. When he finally came on the air he should have acknowledged our grief and thoughts for the families of the dead and wounded rather than going through a list of "dignitaries" present.

Obama is an inexperienced little boy king...just as he was perceived when he was pushed into running as titular head of the Marxist silent revolution that is under way. The sooner we get rid of his sorry ass and all the Mao worshiping assholes he has been surrounded by and now controlled by, the sooner we can return to what this country was meant to be.

Last edited:
Bush is a "compasionate" conservative....gotta love the Bush!

Asaratis,
Wow !
I now see that you've set aside this time to embarrass yourself today.
When was the last time you had to deal with a POTUS trip as a member of the military ?
I didn't think so........
Fortunately, the President's decisions aren't designed to please you......though I remain unconvinced anything this President does able to do that. It's your right. Lemme know how that ulcer is coming along.....

Bush is more compassionate than Obama

That's why Bush sent American soldiers overseas with old and rusty equipment. Compassion.

Brought survivors back to moldy and rat infested hospitals.

It's why Bush cared so much about the Katrina survivors.

Provide actual evidence that happened. In fact don't bother you don't have any. All you have is the whining of troops wanting armored vehicles when the military did not ARMOR trucks and MOST of their Hummers. And then it was a small minority of National Guard pukes wanting to get out of doing their job.

Ohh and then there was the personal armor, another thing the military did not have prior to Iraq except for a few very specialized jobs.

Ok, I got it.

Our soldiers are "whiners" and "pukes". Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back