Bush is more compassionate than Obama

and hey allie you forgot to mention the fact Obama was visiting Walter Reed yesterday which was already scheduled before the shootings. Kind of pokes a hole in Obama never shows support for the troops arguement.

Nice blathering going about.

The point is, Obama hasn't offered any comfort. None. Nada. Which is nothing new. He's not big on offering comfort to the armed forces.

Which is why his big Plan is doomed to failure. As I said. Alienate the armed forces, and your pathetic attempt to seize power is doomed to failure.

How many days was it before Bush went to ground zero? At least a few due to security reasons and for the simple fact he would have been in the way of search and rescue operations. Doesn't mean he didn't care or offer support for the victims.
And when he does offer comfort to the troops you guys shove it in his face and accuse him doing it for a photo op. It must suck being so bitter.

YOU mean like you guys over 8 years of Bush? Go Figure.

And the left accused Bush of planning the attack, or of letting it happen, or of ignoring the intel and thus being responsible. And then we have Katrina. the left openly stated Bush murdered people in New Orleans.

Bush is more compassionate than Obama

That's why Bush sent American soldiers overseas with old and rusty equipment. Compassion.

Brought survivors back to moldy and rat infested hospitals.

It's why Bush cared so much about the Katrina survivors.

And who appropriated the equipment, who is it that is in charge of buying equipment, maybe Congress.

Armed Services Committee, Armed Forces Committee, Senate Appropriations Committee.

How many years does it take to get just the paperwork through congress.

Bush inherited Clinton's Army, Clinton was fighting terrorism so why did Clinton not make sure the army could handle all scenarios.

Why was Clinton busy shutting down the military, why did not clinton develop better humvees.

Clinton's CIA and FBI failed, Clinton lost Obama bin Laden, Clinton lost the USS Cole, Clinton lost two embassies, Clinton destroyed an aspirin factory, it is no wonder Clinton was unable to see that our Army had rusty equipment, Clinton and the liberals never cared for the military.

If Clinton cared for the military why did he not develop a vehicle that would not be blown up, Clinton was just not that smart, too busy with Lewinsky.

Nice blathering going about.

The point is, Obama hasn't offered any comfort. None. Nada. Which is nothing new. He's not big on offering comfort to the armed forces.

Which is why his big Plan is doomed to failure. As I said. Alienate the armed forces, and your pathetic attempt to seize power is doomed to failure.

How many days was it before Bush went to ground zero? At least a few due to security reasons and for the simple fact he would have been in the way of search and rescue operations. Doesn't mean he didn't care or offer support for the victims.
And when he does offer comfort to the troops you guys shove it in his face and accuse him doing it for a photo op. It must suck being so bitter.

And the left accused Bush of planning the attack, or of letting it happen, or of ignoring the intel and thus being responsible. And then we have Katrina. the left openly stated Bush murdered people in New Orleans.

Did I say those things about Bush? Did I even say anything bad about Bush in my statement? Have I ever accused Bush of planning the attacks?
So please don't say YOU guys! And PS two wrongs never make a right! You want to seem better than us why don't you not do the same thing you accuse of us doing.

and hey allie you forgot to mention the fact Obama was visiting Walter Reed yesterday which was already scheduled before the shootings. Kind of pokes a hole in Obama never shows support for the troops arguement.

I'm sure that's more important.

WTF is Walter Reed again?

Did I say those things about Bush? Did I even say anything bad about Bush in my statement? Have I ever accused Bush of planning the attacks?
So please don't say YOU guys! And PS two wrongs never make a right! You want to seem better than us why don't you not do the same thing you accuse of us doing.

Sure you get 8 years to bitch and moan about Bush and now we should just accept Obama and all the things we believe he is doing wrong and just be quiet. Sure thing toots.

I'm sure that's more important.

WTF is Walter Reed again?

Walter Reed, where they treat wounded soldiers from Irag. So you are saying one wounded soldier is more important than another wounded soldier?

Sure you get 8 years to bitch and moan about Bush and now we should just accept Obama and all the things we believe he is doing wrong and just be quiet. Sure thing toots.

instead of attacking like immature brats. tells us why you think he wrong. with facts not spitting copy form fox or republican group.

never said you should accept Obama, just why don't you bitch when he is actually doing something wrong and not make up things to bitch about.

Big news, that.

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States."
George W. Bush visits Fort Hood, wounded soldiers | News | Shoutback

Obama was probably too busy making excuses for fundamentalist Muslims to visit the poor slobs who were taken out by one.

Sorry Allie

You are nothing but one sick Fuck for politicizing the massacre of our soldiers

You should be ashamed of yourself

I don't think anything that has been reported or stated shows Bush or Obama as any more compassionate.. Quite frankly, Obama (whether I agree with the statist fool or not) has a lot of responsibilities... Bush did great to go for a visit, and kudos to him for it... hopefully Obama goes too, and without making it a photo OP like he did with the returning fallen in Deleware

Obama doesn't care about soldiers.

He drove within 1 mile of Fort Leonard Wood, MO when he was campaigning, but couldn't be bothered to stop.

I lived over by Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, when Obama was campaigning.

On July 30th 2008, he and his convoy passed within one mile of the Fort and 20,000 active duty troops and 20,000 support personnel, to go to a picnic in Union, Mo with 250 people in attendance.

Many of the soldiers at FLW are MP's and engineers that have done as many as three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But he couldn't be bothered to say "thank you for your service" to our troops. What a schmuck.

Link --- http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...073002929.html

untitled.gif

Population
------------
Springfield, Mo 156,000
Rolla, MO 18,000
Lebanon, MO 12,000
Union, MO 9,000

Population of Fort Leonard Wood....29,000 plus 55,000 trainees annually plus 7000 living just off post.
Adjusted for training cycles,
a total of 45,000

and guess where Obama was on friday? Walter Reed, I guess he really doesn't care about soldiers.

I thought you were better than this allie!
and Obama hasn't visited yet maybe because they are trying to clean up this mess . Do you have any idea what has to happen when a President visits?

It doesn't seem to slow him down when it comes to date night or going on talk shows. Or when it comes to campaigning for dem candidates in governors' races.

so he should of stopped at every base during his campaign?

Deflection...he drove right past the front gate.

Yes, if you are running for Potus and you drive directly past the front gate of a major military instillation during wartime and you're any kind of patriot who has one iota of respect for the troops you want to command...you stop and say "Thanks for your service to your country".

Last edited:
Last edited:
Missourian,
Had Obama stopped by, would you now be a huge supporter of our Commander in Chief ?
....didn't think so.
Dude's right, you ARE whining.

Missourian,
Had Obama stopped by, would you now be a huge supporter of our Commander in Chief ?
....didn't think so.
Dude's right, you ARE whining.

I would have more respect for him.

Once again, attack the messenger.

Explain to me why would compel Obama NOT to stop?

Contempt for the armed services perhaps?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back