Bush is more compassionate than Obama

• Banned
PS...the troops don't WANT Obama to visit. They hate his fucking guts.

I thought you were better than this allie!
and Obama hasn't visited yet maybe because they are trying to clean up this mess . Do you have any idea what has to happen when a President visits?

and PS he is going there next week, it is kind of different for an ex president to visit than a current president. Who do you think has a bigger secret service detail and needs to put in place more percautions?

and PS he is going there next week, it is kind of different for an ex president to visit than a current president. Who do you think has a bigger secret service detail and needs to put in place more percautions?

you never know...

I am waiting for someone to accuse Obama of going down there for the photo op, because Presidents never go to the site of a major tragedy.

That's why Bush sent American soldiers overseas with old and rusty equipment. Compassion.

Brought survivors back to moldy and rat infested hospitals.

It's why Bush cared so much about the Katrina survivors.

I am waiting for someone to accuse Obama of going down there for the photo op, because Presidents never go to the site of a major tragedy.

let me know when someone accuses him of it.

Big news, that.

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States."
George W. Bush visits Fort Hood, wounded soldiers | News | Shoutback

Obama was probably too busy making excuses for fundamentalist Muslims to visit the poor slobs who were taken out by one.

i thought you'd given up meth.

she graduated to crack!!!!

That's why Bush sent American soldiers overseas with old and rusty equipment. Compassion.

Brought survivors back to moldy and rat infested hospitals.

It's why Bush cared so much about the Katrina survivors.

Provide actual evidence that happened. In fact don't bother you don't have any. All you have is the whining of troops wanting armored vehicles when the military did not ARMOR trucks and MOST of their Hummers. And then it was a small minority of National Guard pukes wanting to get out of doing their job.

Ohh and then there was the personal armor, another thing the military did not have prior to Iraq except for a few very specialized jobs.

and Obama hasn't visited yet maybe because they are trying to clean up this mess . Do you have any idea what has to happen when a President visits?

If Obama wanted to visit it would happen. Look at his speech the other day. Before he spoke he gave shout outs for 3 minutes before he actually began his speech.

Nice blathering going about.

The point is, Obama hasn't offered any comfort. None. Nada. Which is nothing new. He's not big on offering comfort to the armed forces.

Which is why his big Plan is doomed to failure. As I said. Alienate the armed forces, and your pathetic attempt to seize power is doomed to failure.

If Obama wanted to visit it would happen. Look at his speech the other day. Before he spoke he gave shout outs for 3 minutes before he actually began his speech.

and he would get in the way of an investigation.
He was going to address the conference anyways, did you not notice the backdrop? And really who cares? You guys would find something else to bitch about.

and he would get in the way of an investigation.
He was going to address the conference anyways, did you not notice the backdrop? And really who cares? You guys would find something else to bitch about.

You mean like you guys did with Bush for 8 years? Go figure.

Nice blathering going about.

The point is, Obama hasn't offered any comfort. None. Nada. Which is nothing new. He's not big on offering comfort to the armed forces.

Which is why his big Plan is doomed to failure. As I said. Alienate the armed forces, and your pathetic attempt to seize power is doomed to failure.

How many days was it before Bush went to ground zero? At least a few due to security reasons and for the simple fact he would have been in the way of search and rescue operations. Doesn't mean he didn't care or offer support for the victims.
And when he does offer comfort to the troops you guys shove it in his face and accuse him doing it for a photo op. It must suck being so bitter.

Forum List

Back