Bush is being hunted

if you liked Clinton's response to Somalia, you'd LOVE Reagan's response to Lebanon.

The only difference is that Clinton's response didn't include invading an unrelated small island nation as a distraction.

invading an unrelated small island, hehehe.

that came later, but she wasn't that large.

Not much later!

The barracks were bombed on October 23rd, 1983
US troops landed in Grenada 2 days later, October 25th 1983.

i was talking lewinsky.

:eusa_angel:

Clinton didn't start Somalia.

That would be Bush's Daddy.

Bush Sr. sent in humanitarian aid to Somalia. Bill Clinton sent in Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers. When we lost 18 soldiers, Clinton decided to APPEASE Mohamed Farah Aideed and negotiated with him, and then cut and ran.

The commandos were sent in becuase Aideed was stealing the humanitarian aid. It was an ambush on our soldiers. 18 brave soldiers died that day in a heroic rescue mission that you are trying to use to denigrate President Clinton with. I dare say many many more Somalians died. Clinton did not order or approve of torturing anyone in that affair.

If you say so sport...

Bush made decisions, some good some bad but he made them. Lots of us second guess on this post but we will never have to chose sending someone to die. I personally am glad I don't have to do that. Think of what Truman did in Japan. Sacrifice thousands to save millions.

arresting bush is not an act of war.

Well then, you just go for it, bright boy...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't HAVE to be stupid as a slab of granite to be a leftist..

Oh wait, seems that you DO...

starting the legal process would be nice.

i don't think anyone will arrest any former head of state of the USA.

they could even eat babies on live tv, you know, like dingos.

and depending on the letter, half the interested nation would still defend that.

other nations would not dare to do something substantil, either.

but starting hearings would be embarrassing enough.

they were embarrassing in the US, too.

yoo

What part of "He cancelled his trip" didn't you get?

What part of "kidnapping a foreign head of state is an act of war" do you not get?

Small minded and petty - such is the left.

And what is my dog doing in your avatar?

Athena says that she has never met you.

He's not the head of any state.

What sort of dog is that? I have a Jindo..looks very similar to your Athena.

Clinton didn't start Somalia.

That would be Bush's Daddy.

Not my point. Remeber what the reason behind the Black Hawk down and the Mogadishu mile?

Peace negotiators were killed in a building with innocent civilians, intentionally killed. Taht lead to all the people turning on us. But no one holds clintons feet in the fire over it?

I don't either. War is an ugly ugly thing, where the ugliest tend to win.

you wanna be pissed at Bush over waterboarding? be my guest. But look at your kids (or young members of your family) and ask yourself; Is burying them worth saying we were nice to murdering terrorists? B/c that's what it kept many of us from having to know.

He didn't start it. It was dumped in his lap. What happened in Mogadishu was an attempt to bring order to a country with no effective government. And the situation was untenable.

Somalia was and is..a mess.

So we abandoned them. The UN decided we were going to help and when it got hard, clinton showed his color, turn tail and ran. I'm certain all the people that have been taken hostage haven't properly thanked him for that.

Not much later!

The barracks were bombed on October 23rd, 1983
US troops landed in Grenada 2 days later, October 25th 1983.

i was talking lewinsky.

:eusa_angel:

<Puts head down, walks to corner to stare at wall>:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sorry...Perfectly good joke went right over my head.

hey, i could not resist.

sorry about that.

making a lame joke about the fatness of lewinsky is more embarrassing than not getting it.

Not my point. Remeber what the reason behind the Black Hawk down and the Mogadishu mile?

Peace negotiators were killed in a building with innocent civilians, intentionally killed. Taht lead to all the people turning on us. But no one holds clintons feet in the fire over it?

I don't either. War is an ugly ugly thing, where the ugliest tend to win.

you wanna be pissed at Bush over waterboarding? be my guest. But look at your kids (or young members of your family) and ask yourself; Is burying them worth saying we were nice to murdering terrorists? B/c that's what it kept many of us from having to know.

He didn't start it. It was dumped in his lap. What happened in Mogadishu was an attempt to bring order to a country with no effective government. And the situation was untenable.

Somalia was and is..a mess.

So we abandoned them. The UN decided we were going to help and when it got hard, clinton showed his color, turn tail and ran. I'm certain all the people that have been taken hostage haven't properly thanked him for that.

We should have NEVER sent in any troops into Somalia. Drop some food, and that's it.

Which is why he cancelled his trip.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, the Swiss would no doubt arrest a US President - I mean, with their military prowess, why wouldn't they commit an act of war?

ROFL;

Yer not real bright - I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a leftist...

and not even the topic.

the act of wars were committed by bush.

That's not true, not even remotely close.

starting the legal process would be nice.

The "legal process" for kidnapping a foreign head of state?

i don't think anyone will arrest any former head of state of the USA.

The why do you talk stupid shit?

Fucking partisans with their drooling hatred of Bush don't exactly make lefties look real sharp, ya know?

they could even eat babies on live tv, you know, like dingos.

Couldn't post my bad dingo URL...

but starting hearings would be embarrassing enough.

Who would start the hearings? HuffingGlue post?

Sure, the Swiss would no doubt arrest a US President - I mean, with their military prowess, why wouldn't they commit an act of war?

ROFL;

Yer not real bright - I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a leftist...

and not even the topic.

the act of wars were committed by bush.

That's not true, not even remotely close.

Of course it is not even close, those like Bush get others to commit the war for them.

Forum List

Back