Bush is being hunted

Lame

It's been tried. If anyone had anything on him it would have been done by now. This is little more than grandstanding.

Where's the demands for Clintons head? He got Americans killed in Somalia for nothing, but he gets a pass, even though peace keepers were killed while they were negotiating.

I wonder is the people that cheer this would think differently if he decided not to waterboard and they had to bury thier family?

fyi; If they go after Bush, they MUST also go after Pelosi. Elsewise is just a republican whitch hunt. (it is, but at least they might have to admit it)

Clinton didn't start Somalia.

That would be Bush's Daddy.

Not my point. Remeber what the reason behind the Black Hawk down and the Mogadishu mile?

Peace negotiators were killed in a building with innocent civilians, intentionally killed. Taht lead to all the people turning on us. But no one holds clintons feet in the fire over it?

I don't either. War is an ugly ugly thing, where the ugliest tend to win.

you wanna be pissed at Bush over waterboarding? be my guest. But look at your kids (or young members of your family) and ask yourself; Is burying them worth saying we were nice to murdering terrorists? B/c that's what it kept many of us from having to know.

He didn't start it. It was dumped in his lap. What happened in Mogadishu was an attempt to bring order to a country with no effective government. And the situation was untenable.

Somalia was and is..a mess.

Bush Sr. sent in humanitarian aid to Somalia. Bill Clinton sent in Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers. When we lost 18 soldiers, Clinton decided to APPEASE Mohamed Farah Aideed and negotiated with him, and then cut and ran.

:lol:

Hoookay..whatever..:lol:

"whatever"...Something a 12 year old girl would respond with...

I posted FACTS, can you debunk them?

Not my point. Remeber what the reason behind the Black Hawk down and the Mogadishu mile?

Peace negotiators were killed in a building with innocent civilians, intentionally killed. Taht lead to all the people turning on us. But no one holds clintons feet in the fire over it?

you wanna be pissed at Bush over waterboarding? be my guest. But look at your kids (or young members of your family) and ask yourself; Is burying them worth saying we were nice to murdering terrorists? B/c that's what it kept many of us from having to know.

He didn't start it. It was dumped in his lap. What happened in Mogadishu was an attempt to bring order to a country with no effective government. And the situation was untenable.

And THERE it is...the "blame everyone but Clinton for Clinton's failures" song and dance...

Are you STILL on the Clinton payroll?

Bush Sr. sent in humanitarian aid to Somalia. Bill Clinton sent in Delta Force Commandos and Army Rangers. When we lost 18 soldiers, Clinton decided to APPEASE Mohamed Farah Aideed and negotiated with him, and then cut and ran.

Yeah...sure.

Unified Task Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prior to Resolution 794, the United States had approached the UN and offered a significant troop contribution to Somalia, with the caveat that these personnel would not be commanded by the UN. Resolution 794 did not specifically identify the U.S. as being responsible for the future task force, but mentioned "the offer by a Member State described in the Secretary-General's letter to the Council of 29 November 1992 (S/24868) concerning the establishment of an operation to create such a secure environment".[9] Resolution 794 was unanimously adopted by the United Nations Security Council on 3 December 1992, and they welcomed the United States offer to help create a secure environment for humanitarian efforts in Somalia.[10] President George H. W. Bush responded to this by initiating Operation Restore Hope on 4 December 1992, under which the United States would assume command in accordance with Resolution 794.[11] CIA Paramilitary Officer Larry Freedman from their Special Activities Division was the first casualty of the conflict in Somalia. He had been inserted prior to the US invasion on a special reconnaissance mission. Freedman was a former Army Delta Force operator and Special Forces soldier and had served in every conflict that America was involved in both officially and unofficially since Vietnam. Freedman was awarded the Intelligence Star for extraordinary heroism.[12]

The first elements of UNITAF landed on the beaches of Somalia on 9 December 1992 amid a media circus.

i wonder if ghostman here is a reagan fan

What does that have to do with a fucking thing in this thread? And I was 12 when Reagan took office, and when I started getting into politics, Clinton had about 2 years left in his Presidency. I have better things to do with my time than read up about shit Reagan did, capiche?

SO, I posted facts about the Somalia bullshit, care to discuss that now?

And THERE it is...the "blame everyone but Clinton for Clinton's failures" song and dance...

Are you STILL on the Clinton payroll?

I see you've managed to crawl back from the rock you were hiding under..

Still drinking bleach and shouting from soap boxes at passers by? Or did you go into something more lucrative..

Yeah...sure.

Prior to Resolution 794, the United States had approached the UN and offered a significant troop contribution to Somalia, with the caveat that these personnel would not be commanded by the UN. Resolution 794 did not specifically identify the U.S. as being responsible for the future task force, but mentioned "the offer by a Member State described in the Secretary-General's letter to the Council of 29 November 1992 (S/24868) concerning the establishment of an operation to create such a secure environment".[9] Resolution 794 was unanimously adopted by the United Nations Security Council on 3 December 1992, and they welcomed the United States offer to help create a secure environment for humanitarian efforts in Somalia.[10] President George H. W. Bush responded to this by initiating Operation Restore Hope on 4 December 1992, under which the United States would assume command in accordance with Resolution 794.[11] CIA Paramilitary Officer Larry Freedman from their Special Activities Division was the first casualty of the conflict in Somalia. He had been inserted prior to the US invasion on a special reconnaissance mission. Freedman was a former Army Delta Force operator and Special Forces soldier and had served in every conflict that America was involved in both officially and unofficially since Vietnam. Freedman was awarded the Intelligence Star for extraordinary heroism.[12]

The first elements of UNITAF landed on the beaches of Somalia on 9 December 1992 amid a media circus.

You still didn't prove these facts wrong. EPIC FAIL!!!

What does that have to do with a fucking thing in this thread? And I was 12 when Reagan took office, and when I started getting into politics, Clinton had about 2 years left in his Presidency. I have better things to do with my time than read up about shit Reagan did, capiche?

if you liked Clinton's response to Somalia, you'd LOVE Reagan's response to Lebanon.

The only difference is that Clinton's response didn't include invading an unrelated small island nation as a distraction.

Which is why he cancelled his trip.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, the Swiss would no doubt arrest a US President - I mean, with their military prowess, why wouldn't they commit an act of war?

ROFL;

Yer not real bright - I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a leftist...

arresting bush is not an act of war.

and not even the topic.

the act of wars were committed by bush.

Which is why he cancelled his trip.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, the Swiss would no doubt arrest a US President - I mean, with their military prowess, why wouldn't they commit an act of war?

ROFL;

Yer not real bright - I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a leftist...

What part of "He cancelled his trip" didn't you get?

And what is my dog doing in your avatar?

if you liked Clinton's response to Somalia, you'd LOVE Reagan's response to Lebanon.

The only difference is that Clinton's response didn't include invading an unrelated small island nation as a distraction.

invading an unrelated small island, hehehe.

that came later, but she wasn't that large.

Yeah...sure.

You still didn't prove these facts wrong. EPIC FAIL!!!

Seriously.

I know you speak English..but somehow you can't read it?

Bush sr. sent in the Military. Read the link.

Reagan screwed the pooch with regards to Lebanon.

invading an unrelated small island, hehehe.

that came later, but she wasn't that large.

Not much later!

The barracks were bombed on October 23rd, 1983
US troops landed in Grenada 2 days later, October 25th 1983.

Lame

It's been tried. If anyone had anything on him it would have been done by now. This is little more than grandstanding.

Where's the demands for Clintons head? He got Americans killed in Somalia for nothing, but he gets a pass, even though peace keepers were killed while they were negotiating.

I wonder is the people that cheer this would think differently if he decided not to waterboard and they had to bury thier family?

fyi; If they go after Bush, they MUST also go after Pelosi. Elsewise is just a republican whitch hunt. (it is, but at least they might have to admit it)

The commandos were sent in becuase Aideed was stealing the humanitarian aid. It was an ambush on our soldiers. 18 brave soldiers died that day in a heroic rescue mission that you are trying to use to denigrate President Clinton with. I dare say many many more Somalians died. Clinton did not order or approve of torturing anyone in that affair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back