Bush IQ higher than Kerry's

I tell you some people are just plain unstable. Wade goes from rational-sounding to total "I wanna kill Americans and Religious people" psycho. If a person like that was my next door neighbor, I'd buy a security system and sleep with a shotgun near my bed. He'll probly end up killing himself soon, or killing someone and gettn' the chair.

theim said:
I tell you some people are just plain unstable. Wade goes from rational-sounding to total "I wanna kill Americans and Religious people" psycho. If a person like that was my next door neighbor, I'd buy a security system and sleep with a shotgun near my bed. He'll probly end up killing himself soon, or killing someone and gettn' the chair.

Yes but truly it's the conservatives who are the extremist nut jobs..Yes???????? :(

Bonnie said:
Yes but truly it's the conservatives who are the extremist nut jobs..Yes???????? :(

Extremist nut jobs occupy both ends of the spectrum. And each side's nutjobs give the other side the fodder for their rallying cry.

A

CivilLiberty said:
Extremist nut jobs occupy both ends of the spectrum. And each side's nutjobs give the other side the fodder for their rallying cry.

A

If only it were that neatly symmetrical. We both know the truth is the vast majority of kerry supporters are sadly out of touch with reality. Brainwashed. Go read DU.

CivilLiberty said:
Didn't read that one - what were the comments?

There were a number of comments describing the General's irrational, even childish, impatience, poor command style, bad decision making, and unrealistic beliefs concerning the abilities of the arrayed ground force.

CivilLiberty said:

A

Yes but there is a problem when mainstream Christian America is now defined as such.

For the record, I am largely uneducated...I have trouble focussing on a problem long enough to attempt a solution. I'm wonderfully random. BUT...I cook a MEAN grilled cheese. :D

No Virgin Mary's yet, however.

-=d=- said:
For the record, I am largely uneducated...I have trouble focussing on a problem long enough to attempt a solution. I'm wonderfully random. BUT...I cook a MEAN grilled cheese. :D

No Virgin Mary's yet, however.

You certainly are lively D, ..Post recipe for grilled cheese downstairs PLEEEEZ..........I need some comfort food right now!! :cry:

Bonnie said:
You certainly are lively D, ..Post recipe for grilled cheese downstairs PLEEEEZ..........I need some comfort food right now!! :cry:

aww...

Tell ya what, I am Que- er...KING of "Needs Comfort Food" (and it shows :( )

There isn't much of a recipe...just butter one side of two pieces of bread...Add Ham. Cheese. Salad Elegance (mixed spices). Maybe bacon bits. Cook and enjoy.

:D

-=d=- said:
aww...

Tell ya what, I am Que- er...KING of "Needs Comfort Food" (and it shows :( )

There isn't much of a recipe...just butter one side of two pieces of bread...Add Ham. Cheese. Salad Elegance (mixed spices). Maybe bacon bits. Cook and enjoy.

:D

Im going to make one of those right now minus the Salad elegance, and bacon bits

CivilLiberty said:
There is also a problem when mainstream secularists are defined as such as well.

A

That secularists of any stripe are thus defined AT ALL is proof that they have lost their monopoly on discourse.

The face of the DEFINER is changing.

Forum List

Back