Bush had Congress and you complained.

They also complained when Bush at 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. It's a proven fact that the majority of Obama-supporters have very low IQs and are very ignorant. Independent studies really have found this to be the case. These people are still actually jumping for joy boasting about "Hope & Change" while we suffer 9.1% Unemployment,Record Poverty,and now Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices. It's all about the Dumbing-Down of America. And no one does that better than the Liberal-controlled MSM. They don't care about the Libyan War because DA BOOOOOOOSH aint in there. Their Hopey Changey One is bombing & killing now so everything is just fine. It is pretty dumb but it is what it is.
Michael Savage has been saying this for years: liberalism is a mental disorder.

But he's quite deranged himself. Is this a case of "takes one to know one"? :cool:

You on the left complained for 7 years that Bush had an illegal war in Iraq, even though he got the authority for said war from Congress.

Obama does not have Congressional authority for war in Libya and I don't hear a peep from the left. I wonder why that is?

If you cannot see the difference between attacking a country with the world condemning you for it, and being part of an alliance and assisting your allies, those of us on the left cannot help you.

Bush had the support of over 30 allies in the Iraq war, that's about 25 more then Obama has in Libya.

I care more about the people than the allies. The Libyans were actively trying to do something to regain their freedom and deserve our help. The Iraqis weren't doing anything.

They also complained when Bush at 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. It's a proven fact that the majority of Obama-supporters have very low IQs and are very ignorant. Independent studies really have found this to be the case. These people are still actually jumping for joy boasting about "Hope & Change" while we suffer 9.1% Unemployment,Record Poverty,and now Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices. It's all about the Dumbing-Down of America. And no one does that better than the Liberal-controlled MSM. They don't care about the Libyan War because DA BOOOOOOOSH aint in there. Their Hopey Changey One is bombing & killing now so everything is just fine. It is pretty dumb but it is what it is.
Michael Savage has been saying this for years: liberalism is a mental disorder.
Like you, that retard doesn't know what Liberalism is

You on the left complained for 7 years that Bush had an illegal war in Iraq, even though he got the authority for said war from Congress.

Obama does not have Congressional authority for war in Libya and I don't hear a peep from the left. I wonder why that is?
Gee.....I thought the Debt Ceiling was....

....for you "conservatives".

:eusa_eh:

It is, and should have been Berry's too, but like always..he does the opposite of what he says and instead got us into a REAL ILLEGAL WAR instead of focusing on our biggest domestic issue.
It's important for berry to medal in issues overseas, he needs to replace leaders to help with this whole new world order issue they have been shooting for for about 100 years now.

If you're still jumping for joy boasting about "Hope & Change" while we suffer 9.1% Unemployment,Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prises,and another stupid War,you really are a deranged dipshit for sure.

If you cannot see the difference between attacking a country with the world condemning you for it, and being part of an alliance and assisting your allies, those of us on the left cannot help you.

Bush had the support of over 30 allies in the Iraq war, that's about 25 more then Obama has in Libya.

I care more about the people than the allies. The Libyans were actively trying to do something to regain their freedom and deserve our help. The Iraqis weren't doing anything.

It wasn't the libyans doing anything, it was alquada and the muslim brotherhood, just like it was in egypt, except in egypt they also had the labor unions stirring it up.

Politics maybe?

The House Republican leadership is worried that Congress might stand up to the Obama Administration and assert its constitutional prerogative as the only branch of government that can declare war. The House was scheduled to vote this afternoon on a a privileged resolution from Rep. Dennis Kucinich [D, OH-10] directing the President, pursuant to the War Powers Act, to remove U.S. armed forces from Libya. But the House leadership has pulled it from the floor because, according to Republican aides who spoke with Fox News, “it became clear that it might succeed.”

GOP Pulls Libya War Powers Resolution from the Floor Because it Might Pass - Blog - OpenCongress

House Republicans have been actively working to expand presidential war powers. They recently added language to the annual Defense authorization bill that expands presidential authority to use military force without consent from Congress against virtually anybody suspected of being a terrorist, anywhere in the world (including domestically), indefinitely.

But back to the point. NONE of those Countries determine how our Government works. Our Constitution and our Congress and Courts do that.

You're so naive. It's cute.
Currently, right or wrong we have a law that STATES US military force can not be used except with the permission of Congress after 60 days. Obama never ask for that Permission and has stated he will continue his war illegally even if Congress tells him no.

That's why we put the NATO stickers on the sides of the planes :eusa_shhh:

Whether we claim it is a US, NATO or UN mission does not change the conditions of the War Powers attack. If the US CHOOSES to use military force in ANY manner the War powers act APPLES. That you can not fathom that proves just how fucking STUPID you really are.

But back to the point. NONE of those Countries determine how our Government works. Our Constitution and our Congress and Courts do that.

Currently, right or wrong we have a law that STATES US military force can not be used except with the permission of Congress after 60 days. Obama never ask for that Permission and has stated he will continue his war illegally even if Congress tells him no.
RetiredGySgt said:
Hi, you have received -204 reputation points from RetiredGySgt.
Reputation was given for this post.

Now what are you crying for?

Whether we claim it is a US, NATO or UN mission does not change the conditions of the War Powers attack. If the US CHOOSES to use military force in ANY manner the War powers act APPLES. That you can not fathom that proves just how fucking STUPID you really are.
You're really sense, aren't you?

No way you were ever a Gunny. I refuse to believe our military could have such low standards as to take someone as stupid as you.

You're so naive. It's cute.That's why we put the NATO stickers on the sides of the planes :eusa_shhh:
RetiredGySgt said:
Hi, you have received -204 reputation points from RetiredGySgt.
Reputation was given for this post.

Now what are you crying for?

Dishonest much? You negged me first dumb ass.

You're so naive. It's cute.That's why we put the NATO stickers on the sides of the planes :eusa_shhh:

You're really sense, aren't you?

No way you were ever a Gunny. I refuse to believe our military could have such low standards as to take someone as stupid as you.

You are an IGNORANT retard. keep proving it.

Telling that every thread on Obama violating the law never sees much action from the left. Not only won't they respond when they do they either lie or distract or both.

You’re not paying attention, perhaps.

Liberal Democrats in uproar over Libya action - John Bresnahan and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com
Telling that every thread on Obama violating the law never sees much action from the left. Not only won't they respond when they do they either lie or distract or both.

Then you shouldn’t have any problem citing examples.

And understand the WPA is un-Constitutional, Congress can not ‘give away’ its constitutionally mandated and sole authority to declare war to another branch of government; that can be done only by amending the Constitution. The WPA was an act of political cowardice by the Congress.

You’re not paying attention, perhaps.

Liberal Democrats in uproar over Libya action - John Bresnahan and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

Then you shouldn’t have any problem citing examples.

And understand the WPA is un-Constitutional, Congress can not ‘give away’ its constitutionally mandated and sole authority to declare war to another branch of government; that can be done only by amending the Constitution. The WPA was an act of political cowardice by the Congress.

I agree the War Powers act is Unconstitutional, but not because Congress has somehow failed to do its job, rather because it Unconstitutionally restricts the Executive. There has never been a requirement that every use of the military require a declaration of war. That has been true since the VERY beginning of the Country under the Constitution.

It is also true that under our laws if Congress passes a Law and it is approved by the President or Congress over rides a Veto it is the LAW until properly challenged in Court and ruled Unconstitutional.

The President has no authority to simply ignore the law.

I agree the War Powers act is Unconstitutional, but not because Congress has somehow failed to do its job, rather because it Unconstitutionally restricts the Executive. There has never been a requirement that every use of the military require a declaration of war. That has been true since the VERY beginning of the Country under the Constitution.

It is also true that under our laws if Congress passes a Law and it is approved by the President or Congress over rides a Veto it is the LAW until properly challenged in Court and ruled Unconstitutional.

The President has no authority to simply ignore the law.

The president has no authority to declare war. And any military action requires Congressional authorization, Article I, Section 8 is very clear on this:

[Congress has the authority] To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy…

There was even a time limit on the authorization, the original intent was to restrict military engagements; that this has been ignored and violated doesn’t justify such actions.

Unfortunately this will not be resolved anytime soon, as the courts refuse to weigh in on the issue:

Dellums v. Bush: Great American Court Cases

Forum List

Back