Bush Drunk

The main point being, you posted an article quick to state that she was arrested for no reason. You obviously skimmed past the part of your article that didnt fit your argument. Instead of picking and choosing bits and pieces of an article and pulling out sections that agree with your ideas, and dismissing those parts that refute it, next time take a little extra time and search for a legitimate article... it might make you that much more intelligent. Probably not, but its worth a try.

Oh look! You found a mistake in my post! Want a prize?

Really, it was quite easy. If you want to impress me, next time search for an article that wasnt so easy to slam back in your face.

Interesting read, I see nothing that bothers me, including keeping himself together after first report of 9/11. what would you have G.W to do.. lose his composure in front of little children? tell the lil folks what happened[instead od mom and dad] ? planned 9/11? my ass.... as for G.W having a few, that would be HIS choice now wouldnt it. before he quit! wheres the dateline? smoke and mirrors.

What should he have done? I imagine he should have excused himself politely due to urgent business and got on the horn to demand "information and fast" to be prepared to make any decsions necessary. After andy card told him "we are under attack" a delay in taking the helm might fairly be viewed as inexcusable. Why is this only available on the net? I don't recall fox "fair and balanced" reporting on this so far... nor cnn nor any of the major networks, tho I can't watch them all all the time so I may be wrong. This is not evidence he 'plotted' the disaster, but I can't see it as being the right way to handle it either. Admittedly, turning his attention immediately may or may not have had any impact on the course of events on that day but it should have been done.

As for the drinking, the wedding occured in 1992, 6 years after he got on the wagon in 86.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/bush/bush.html

Does this mean anything? Probably not, many AA members have backslid from time to time, it happens. Actually, we don't know for sure what he was drinking to begin with, just that he sounded drunk and was drinking out of a bottle. He could have just been having a good time. Even if he was drinking that night, it should have no impact on his actions as president unless he is still drinking privately of which there is no proof. He exhibits more signs of a dry drunk than an active secret drinker as I understand the symptoms. The only other possible impact is the question of whether or not he's lied about being clean since 86. If he has lied and if the drinking at the wedding was an isolated incident, I file that in the same file with the clinton bj lie. Sure, a lie should not have been told in either instance, but it's easy to understand given that they are both human and the lies did not affect the nation. Similar to telling someone their hair looks nice when it looks like crap... If he's still drinking in private that's another matter, and of course if he wasn't drinking at the wedding there is no issue of lying either.

edit: not sure where the part about the president's response time snuck into this thread but since I'm replying to the above I'll leave it...

what are the signs of a 'dry drunk'? new phase for me I stopped drinking almost 4 years ago without aid or AA. just wondering if I have it or not?

signs of being 'dry drunk'

Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity
Grandiose behavior
A rigid, judgmental outlook
Impatience
Childish behavior
Irresponsible behavior
Irrational rationalization
Projection
Overreaction

taken from the article that put the idea in my head:

http://www.counterpunch.org/wormer1011.html

please note I have not accepted this theory %100.

Allow me to translate jones's post for those of you who can't understand drooling liberals:

"I have been beaten down with your replies. I am a conspiracy theorist and haven't any factual data to backup assertions I make on this board. My goal is to bash the current administration at every opportunity, no matter how foolish the resources are that I utilize. Allow me to introduce to you a manipulated video to get my thoughts across, because I certainly can't make my point in any other fashion than with assumptions, manipulation & propoganda"

Common conservtive tactic, just put words in their mouth!
Dont! you racist, hypocryte, lying, corporatist, winger. Im not a liberal! Everyone in the world is looking down upon you. History shall remember this.

Ya , I CANNOT keep replying to your jabberings. You cant stay on subject and your not getting the point anyway.
Your BRAIN is too POISONED from TV and Right wing propaganda.

Well, our framers warned us about corporations taking over. The biggest threat to our democracy.. The time is now, or 20 years ago.
Meanwhile, we have a traitor in the whitehouse(outing that CIA agent). and nothing is happening...And good ol' Clintono got impeachment hearings for, you know.

Our goverment should not be runned by a corporation. It does not have a soul, it is not for the people. Its for profit. We NEED a transparent goverment.

Well, our framers warned us about corporations taking over. The biggest threat to our democracy.. The time is now, or 20 years ago.

Does anyone else not have a clue what this guy is rambling about? I feel like I should be hunting down some Prozac or something to calm him down...

Originally posted by jones
Ya , I CANNOT keep replying to your jabberings. You cant stay on subject and your not getting the point anyway.
Your BRAIN is too POISONED from TV and Right wing propaganda.

This has EASILY got to be the funniest comment I've ever read on this board! Your "points" have changed in every post you have made!

You've yet to provide anything that has included factual data. You spout out propoganda as quickly as it can be published on the conspiracy sites. Your posts are baseless, opinionated and just plain stupid.

Please tell me your entire existence on this board is a joke. No one can possibly be dense enough to ramble on through threads like you do, unless of course they have been heavily sedated.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Does anyone else not have a clue what this guy is rambling about? I feel like I should be hunting down some Prozac or something to calm him down...

You could go look up some quotes from jefferson. The biggest threat in my opinion. Its from the inside, ignored. 20 years ago a big safety bill, limiting corporations from being in more than one industry..example "GE" defense contractor , also in the TV and radio Biz. Reagons fault, maybe he didnt understand it cause they pushing to expand. There were more but they were destroyed over time like this one.

Originally posted by jones
You could go look up some quotes from jefferson. The biggest threat in my opinion. Its from the inside, ignored. 20 years ago a big safety bill, limiting corporations from being in more than one industry..example "GE" defense contractor , also in the TV and radio Biz. Reagons fault, maybe he didnt understand it cause they pushing to expand. There were more but they were destroyed over time like this one.

What the hell are you talking about? You just accuse me of rambling, and now I read this in a thread YOU started about Bush being drunk!

You are best described as delusional & incoherent.

Originally posted by jimnyc
This has EASILY got to be the funniest comment I've ever read on this board! Your "points" have changed in every post you have made!

You've yet to provide anything that has included factual data. You spout out propoganda as quickly as it can be published on the conspiracy sites. Your posts are baseless, opinionated and just plain stupid.

Please tell me your entire existence on this board is a joke. No one can possibly be dense enough to ramble on through threads like you do, unless of course they have been heavily sedated.

Heheh. ya I do stray off subject dont I. But whatever, your wrong. When you say they are baseless. Opinionated, maybe. But not baseless.

you guys like johnny cash? I think this is right before he died.:(

http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/timeinc/uk/ipcmedia/nme/video/mar03/cash.smi

You guys are too much!

3rd reply in my post says..
"Is this what the LIBS will use to bash Bush, that he went to a wedding and had a good time?????"

I just got going and here we are, common people quit playin!

You should understand my point by now.
Founding fathers warned of corporations.
Ex oil CEOs run this country.

Forum List

Back