Bush Drunk

on pnac conspiracies:

"And in a report just before the 2000 election that would bring Bush to power, the group predicted that the shift would come about slowly, unless there were "some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor."

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/nightline/DailyNews/pnac_030310.html

Not saying they plotted it, or even wished for it, just that it's apparent that it would move their plans faster if something horrible happened...

the timeline I linked above is quite handy for checking the order of events. Here again since I didn't label it as a timeline:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline/main/dayof911.html

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Great, the PNAC conspiracy. Look, the Sierra Club wants to change government in different ways as well, including limiting the number of kids you can have. So what? There are organizations to effect policy changes of all sorts.

Ive never heard that about the sierra club, but it would suck. It would also suck if PNAC achieved its goal of controling the worlds oil to maintain or fuel global dominance..Maybe this is not true, but the things they do certainly imply something similar.

First, did they know the planes were hijakced? Second, did they have enough time to attempt to shoot them down? (please provide proof)

Thats what Im implying, and many others. If we had proof there wouldnt be a problem. Im going to say yes they did have enough time, the planes where where probly in air for atleast half hour before being hijacked, and however long it took to get to the cities. The second plane that hit WTC was how long after first? I saw second plane hit live on TV. I believe it was around 1 hour? not sure but substantial amount of time...So how would they know you ask?..Not from cameras at the airport. Some of hijackers used their real IDs and when they buy a ticket. The system picks up know terrorists.

There was no need for a satellite to pick up the explosions, there were plenty of witnesses. Not to mention that there is lots of air traffic around NYC and Washington DC - an extra plane here and there will not, by itself, raise any red flags
Would be nice if air traffic systems could pick up multiple planes changing direction similtainiously, raising red flags. Or maybe they do already.

Our rights are being suspened in florida. Did you ever hear about the martial law and protest brutaly stopped? Was NOT on national media..The most interesting storys arent either. http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/2003-11-27/feature.html/1/index.html

Thats what Im implying, and many others. If we had proof there wouldnt be a problem. Im going to say yes they did have enough time, the planes where where probly in air for atleast half hour before being hijacked, and however long it took to get to the cities. The second plane that hit WTC was how long after first? I saw second plane hit live on TV. I believe it was around 1 hour?

The second plane hit exactly 18 minutes after the first. Do your homework instead of just making stuff up that isn't even remotely close to being true.

Originally posted by jones
Our rights are being suspened in florida. Did you ever hear about the martial law and protest brutaly stopped? Was NOT on national media..The most interesting storys arent either. http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/2003-11-27/feature.html/1/index.html

I guess an article written by the woman who was arrested isn't biased at all!! LOL

She was rightfully charged at the time. There have been so many riots as a result of the free trade meetings that they needed to ensure there was order. All charges were subsequently dropped.

4 jets suddenly changing course, heading for washington and NYC would set off alerts..We have satilites That pick up explosions like a planes crashing.. There was a substantial amount of time between each crash.

*sigh*

1) The scrambling of fighter aircraft at the first sign of trouble is a routine phenomenon. During the year 2000, there are 425 pilots who didn't file or diverted from flight plans or used the wrong frequency. Fighters are scrambled in response 129 times in cases where problems are not immediately resolved. If a plan deviates off course to the tune of 2 miles, that is when the air traffic controller hits "the panic button". The tower will then call the plane and say "Flight so and so, you are off course". Supposedly, on 9/11, there were only 4 fighters on ready status in the Northeastern US, and only 14 fighters on permanent ready status in the entire US.

2). As far as the "substantial amount of time".

Flight 11 took off from Boston at 7:59 a.m. At 8:21 the transponder stopped. The transponder remits information to the tower regarding location, identity of the flight. The tower couldnt even SEE a plane, let alone figure out which one it was.

Flight 175 from Boston Took off at 8:14 after a 16 m delay. 8:40 it veers off course.

Flight 77 took off from Dulles at 8:20. Veers off course and then back on course at 8:46. The last radio contact with the cockpit was 8:50.

Flight 93 takes off from Newark at 8:42 after a 41 minute delay (they attribute the delay being the reason this was the only plane that did not hit intended target).

Flight 11 hits WT1 at 8:46
Flight 175 hits WT2 at 9:03 - elapsed time 16 minutes.
(the controllers were only informed of conclusive evidence that WT1 was hijacked and attacked 90 SECONDS before 175 hits WT2)

FAA notified NORAD that Flight 77 had been hijacked at 9:24. 77 slams into the Pentagon at 9:38.

Flight 93 crashes in the field in Pennsylvania at 10:06.

There were 11 unaccounted for planes in the sky that day. The transponders on ALL FOUR planes were shut off. the FAA and towers barely even knew where they WERE. In the midst of all this, the towers were falling, the FAA were trying to ground 4,500 planes in minutes, while simultaneously scrambling fighter pilots from the West Coast.

Forgive me if one of the worst days in American history wasnt carried out in a fast and orderly enough fashion for you.

To blame it on the President is almost as absurd as your intellect.

Beam Me Up Scotty.. I think you better hurry.. it seems your spacecraft will be taking off without you.

Just would like to point that our goverment is capable of these things. Maybe you believe its the democrats or the more extreme partys who would do this. I dont. I believe it would be a party with religious appeal, one that has close ties to multinational corporations. One that played on people fears by declaring a threat, and demanding that we protect ourselves by taking away some of our freedoms. I could go on, but its exactly like that certain german party in the 30s. Not saying they are similar in their goals but Dubya's grandfather DID trade w/ the Nazi, ran a certain death camp, and was charged for trading w/ enemy.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I guess an article written by the woman who was arrested isn't biased at all!! LOL

She was rightfully charged at the time. There have been so many riots as a result of the free trade meetings that they needed to ensure there was order. All charges were subsequently dropped.
She was arrested on false charges. Their goal of stopping the protest was achieved. They dont need to draw attention by prosecuting 20+ people , they have no evidence.

She was arrested on false charges. Their goal of stopping the protest was achieved. They dont need to draw attention by prosecuting 20+ people , they have no evidence.

No, she refused to leave when asked, and she has admitted as much! They need to do what they have to to ensure there are no riots.

Besides, how does any of this equate to the martial law you were speaking of? They simply had a large police force out to make sure things didn't get out of hand. Seriously man, get a grip already!

Suddenly a Miami-Dade Police Department squad car came hurtling south down Miami Avenue, doors wide open. The car swerved across the oncoming lane, climbed the curb, and screeched to a halt on the swale in front of us.

"Get down!" four officers shouted as they leaped from the car. "Get on the ground!"

We dropped to the ground.

Throughout the day I'd witnessed police provoke protesters. I'd seen young people cuffed and lined up along the street, but I thought they must have done something bad to be detained. Surely the police would see that we were doing nothing wrong and let us go. Surely they would recognize my role as a working member of the press.

"I'm a reporter with New Times," I said to the brown-shirted behemoth in a helmet who hovered over me. I pulled out my press pass, which included a color photograph of me.

"Put your hands behind your back," the cop ordered without looking at what I held in my hand. I wiggled out of my backpack, put my press pass inside, slid the pack along the ground above my head, then clasped my hands behind me.

And what part of this does she refuse?

Jimnyc, sorry but you seem to be in complete deniel. Stop listening to the propaganda and listen to the citizens. NOT just what you see is true.

They simply had a large police force out to make sure things didn't get out of hand

They were planning on having a peaceful protest. the police made sure this was not possible.

Its a police state. You obviously cant handle that.

Jimnyc, sorry but you seem to be in complete deniel. Stop listening to the propaganda and listen to the citizens. NOT just what you see is true.

And you're reading HER STORY!! What part of that being a biased version of events don't you understand?

Seriously, how old are you? 16?

They were planning on having a peaceful protest. the police made sure this was not possible.

Its a police state. You obviously cant handle that.

I could give a rats ass what happens in Florida!

The point is that YOU started this whole thing about "martial law" in florida, then when asked to backup your ridiculous assertions you post an article about a reporter being arrested while interviewing protestors.

Now, I ask you, what the hell does this have to do with martial law?

Biased events would be what you see on TV.

I could give a rats ass what happens in Florida!

Thanks for sharing your true self. If you dont care about florida, You dont care about America.

It has alot to do w/ Martial Law. Under martial law, People are denied their rights as humans and military takes over EVERYTHING. Wheres the military? Training the police force.
Common man just..stop it.
If this is all tinfoil hat shit to you, then just leave. Or listen in if you dont have any info on the subject.

Biased events would be what you see on TV.

Thanks for sharing your true self. If you dont care about florida, You dont care about America.

It has alot to do w/ Martial Law. Under martial law, People are denied their rights as humans and military takes over EVERYTHING. Wheres the military? Training the police force.
Common man just..stop it.
If this is all tinfoil hat shit to you, then just leave. Or listen in if you dont have any info on the subject.

I don't think I'll be leaving my little friend, but you are free to wave on your way out should you desire!

This still has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MARTIAL LAW!!!!

Fair enough. I disagree w/ you though, I believe it has alot to do w/ martial law. The police were trained by the military while under martial law. Police being an extension of the military.

From your own article dumbass:

"Has martial law been declared? Not last I checked, and I'd left my office just five minutes earlier. I had no idea what was happening downtown at that moment, but if it truly was an emergency, I had a job to do as a reporter. That's what I get paid for"

"I spun and reversed direction, walking north ahead of the fast-moving police line. The downtown appointment would have to wait. Instead I decided to go to the Convergence Center, the warehouse at North Miami Avenue and 23rd Street where FTAA protesters had been headquartered for the past several days. At the next intersection I turned the corner and waited for the police to march past me. Another cop ordered me off the street"

She was ordered off the street when they first encountered her... she (gee.. what was that word... ) SPUN AND REVERSED DIRECTION.

Seriously... review the articles you post before posting them. I get really tired of having to take the time to point out to stupid people just how stupid they are.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
From your own article dumbass:

:clap:

Thanks for chiming in, get's tiresome after awhile.

Fair enough. I disagree w/ you though, I believe it has alot to do w/ martial law. The police were trained by the military while under martial law. Police being an extension of the military.

Do some research on martial law and then come back. The exact definition is as follows:
"Temporary rule by military authorities, imposed on a civilian population especially in time of war or when civil authority has broken down"

This had absolutely nothing to do with martial law!

Oh look! You found a mistake in my post! Want a prize?

I didnt interpret that as illuding the cops.
I dont think the cops that she dodged, a large squad with full body armor, marching; got on the radio and pointed out a few people to the 20 cop squad cars screaming to the protest. There where alot of people running around.

You guys are sure quick to criticize, and not analyze.

Oh look! You found a mistake in my post! Want a prize?

No, we just want to laugh at you for making ridiculous statements without even reading your own posts first.

I didnt interpret that as illuding the cops.

No problem, glad we were able to help you understand the writing.

I dont think the cops that she dodged, a large squad with full body armor, marching; got on the radio and pointed out a few people to the 20 cop squad cars screaming to the protest. There where alot of people running around.

None of that matters, SHE was given an order by police, SHE disobeyed. And where was the military? THIS HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MARTIAL LAW.

You guys are sure quick to criticize, and not analyze.

No, we analyzed the article and your statements and realized they were completely off topic and without merit.

Forum List

Back