Bush Drunk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jones, Dec 10, 2003.

1. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Outstanding movie, thanks for sharing!!!

Thank God we no longer have someone in office spending their spare time committing criminal acts. I like a guy who can drop a beer back occassionally and show he has a sense of humor.

3. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Is it a crime now to go to a WEDDING and get STUPID??? Good for him, glad to see he had a blast. Reminds me of the last wedding I went to over the Summer and got even more stupid than that! Is this what the LIBS will use to bash Bush, that he went to a wedding and had a good time?????

4. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This is after he claimed he had quit drinking.. drunky bush is a lying fool.

And I Bash Bush because he allowed 9/11 to happen, "tried" to justify the war w/ iraq they've wanted for years. They fooled you!! snap out of it!!

Most pretected air space in the world was comprised due to your leader's lust for blood. Rumsfeld never answered his cell phone when they called to authorize the intercept. and boom. Gotta remember w/ PNAC -ends justify means. You really think using airliners was such a new concept? We already knew about the airplanes! and weeks before, bush got an interesting memo that he wont allow the 9/11 commission to see w/ out editing it.. Your excuses dont hold , THEY DID IT!

5. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Talk about tinfoil hats...

6. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    how so? Everything that comes out of the administration is a lie..EVERYTHING.

You guys cant debate worth shit, but hey, its the republican way...GET A CLUE
    :cof:

7. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    maybe you should take second look at your quote. :D

8. Palestinian Jew

Palestinian Jew Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    So the commander and chief gets drunk? He only controls the most powerful and prestigious position in the world. I guess we'd better get a good dem to be our designated driver, go Dean!!!

9. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    OK, let's debate.

Who, exactly and specifically, is "they?" How do you know that "they" wanted this war? Proof? Links?

Let's see your proof on the following allegations you've made:
    1. Bush allowed NYC/Washington DC airspace to be compromised.
    2. Rumsfield didn't answer his cell phone "when they called to authorize the intercept" - I assume you mean for the plane that hit the Pentagon.
    3. "We" (whoever that is) knew that ariplanes would be used in a terrorist attack as they were on 9/11, even though it had never happened in such a way before.

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    When was your video from? Was he President at the time? No, you say? I didn't think so.