Bush Credits ‘The Work That Was Done’ During ‘My Presidency’ For Bin Laden’s Death

If Bush hadn't wasted so much time "dithering" in Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, based on lies and misinformation, I'd be more willing to give him some credit for finding and killing Osama bin Laden. However, Iraq gave us nothing but dead soldiers and an empty Treasury.

President Clinton had Saddam Hussein well contained between the northern and southern no-fly zones. Then came the Bushes...

Bush 41: Suckered Saddam Hussein into invading Kuwait. Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43: Ordered weapons inspectors out and invaded Irag a second time based on lies and misinformation.
Then came the Bush's?

Hey dumbass........Clinton was President, BETWEEN the Bush's.

Christ, Injun's these days.:cuckoo:

If Bush hadn't wasted so much time "dithering" in Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, based on lies and misinformation, I'd be more willing to give him some credit for finding and killing Osama bin Laden. However, Iraq gave us nothing but dead soldiers and an empty Treasury.

President Clinton had Saddam Hussein well contained between the northern and southern no-fly zones. Then came the Bushes...

Bush 41: Suckered Saddam Hussein into invading Kuwait. Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43: Ordered weapons inspectors out and invaded Irag a second time based on lies and misinformation.
Then came the Bush's?

Public school education.

Wow how dumb are you?

Bush 41 came after Clinton. La stupida :lol:

By Ben Armbruster

President Bush sat down with USA Today to discuss the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and his role in shaping U.S. policy in their aftermath. During the interview, Bush thought he’d take the opportunity to pat himself on the back for Osama bin Laden’s death:

Bush said the events that led to the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in May began during his administration.

“The work that was done by intelligence communities during my presidency was part of putting together the puzzle that enabled us to see the full picture of how bin Laden was communicating and eventually where he was hiding,” he said. “It began the day after 9/11.”

The reality, of course, is that Bush’s attempts to capture or kill bin Laden were huge failures.

More: Bush Credits ‘The Work That Was Done’ During ‘My Presidency’ For Osama Bin Laden’s Death | ThinkProgress

In other words, Bush is trying to take credit for getting bin Laden. Laughable...

Credit where it is due; we wouldn't have a presence in Afghanistan, have built the intel network, and ultimately gotten OBL without Bush. Won't say he deserves all the credit but he definitely deserves some of it. .

Then came the Bush's?

Public school education.

Ummm guys, it goes 40, 41, 43, 44... right?

Then came the Bush's?

Public school education.
Lakota Indian reservation education.

Wow how dumb are you?

Bush 41 came after Clinton. La stupida

You're right. I knew I screwed that up. I was in a hurry. I'm going to correct it. Thanks for pointing that out. I know better...

President Clinton had Saddam Hussein well contained between the northern and southern no-fly zones. Then along came Boy George...

I corrected it.

Then came the Bush's?

Public school education.

You beat me to it, damn.

Notice how his link takes one quote out of Context and does not provide a link to the whole speech. He gave Obama the Lions share of the Credit.

Then said,
“The work that was done by intelligence communities during my presidency was part of putting together the puzzle that enabled us to see the full picture of how bin Laden was communicating and eventually where he was hiding,” he said. “It began the day after 9/11.”

Yet you are trying to make it out like he claimed all the credit.

lol

Guess Your sides Dim Prospects have you down and you need to reflect back on when you could just blame everything on Bush.

Forum List

Back