Bush Assassination?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ramapo, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Ramapo

Ramapo Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...h+assassinated+in+new+TV+docudrama/article.do

Pathetic little flick. We should just:piss2: on it.

This is the dramatic moment when President George Bush is gunned down by a sniper after a public address at a hotel, in a gripping new docudrama soon to be aired on TV.

Set around October 2007, President Bush is assassinated as he leaves the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago.

Death of a President, shot in the style of a retrospective documentary, looks at the effect the assassination of Bush has on America in light of its 'War on Terror'.

The 90 minutes feature explores who could have planned the murder, with a Syrian-born man wrongly put in the frame.

Peter Dale, head of More4, which is due to air the film on October 9, said the drama was a "thought-provoking critique" of contemporary US society.

He said: "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story.

"It's a pointed political examination of what the War on Terror did to the American body politic.

"I'm sure that there will be people who will be upset by it but when you watch it you realise what a sophisticated piece of work it is.

"It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama. I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."

The film will premier at the Toronto Film Festival in September and was written and directed by Gabriel Range.

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Now that has to be the lowest of the low.
    The only thing I can conclude from this is the rest of the world hates America period, they want to see us no longer a superpower, even though when they need us we come willingly without hesitation. I wonder what they all will do when they get their wish and the world slips into Islamofascist rule???????

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,219
    I am just afraid they may find out sooner than id like.

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    When i heard about this today, my first thought was, WTF? How is it possible for a major television company to finance and produce a "Docu-drama" about killing the president of the United states in a future sense?

I don't like this not just for the obvious surface reason. The fact that they are looking at it as if the president was assinated already and treating it like it was fact makes me wonder how many "documentaries" over the years werent just completely fantasy packaged as truth? If someone were to look at that film 200 years from now, they might actually believe that Bush was assassinated.

The media is beyond f'd up now. Many are supporting this as "a good intellectual debate." WTF? ITs assassinating the president! how is that a debate of anything?

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,219
    I am also concerned that they might be trying to subliminally suggest to people that it should happen. Maybe as a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. Quite honestly im surprised no one has tried with as many people that hate the President.

6. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,250
    Going by history, at least an attempt is due...

7. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    How much you wanna bet that in the movie they make it Christian/right-wing nuts that were behind it? :gay:

8. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Going by history? What the fuck do you mean Chump?

Answer quickly as i'm in a foul mood today and this post pisses me off. Maybe we should assassinate your account here.

9. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    Leave it to all those with their rabid hatred for President Bush, to even suggest something like this...

Oh well, let them cut off their nose to spite their face.....

They would only then have to say hello....
    PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY.....

:teeth:

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    LMAO--I know---ya gotta love the results of impeachment !!:rotflmao: