Bush Assassination?

Oh... I know exactly where Gunny is coming from. And, unlike you, he has a real hatred for anyone who disagrees with him. You know how to just disagree when you don't see eye to eye with someone.

But Gunny's are far too common in the current climate... there's this whole little minority of people who want to live in a one-party system and have one big homogeneous country. But this country isn't like that. There's lots of diversity of thought, for better or worse.

As for what he claimed was a quote... er... like I said, there isn't a lot he could say that I'd remember, much less plagarize. That isn't my style anyway.

Can you help me out with the 'plagarism'? I'm trying to do lesson plans and sift through this stuff...Pg 5???

Can you help me out with the 'plagarism'? I'm trying to do lesson plans and sift through this stuff...Pg 5???

I'd help you if I could, but to tell you the truth, I'm not sure what he's talking about. So maybe he can tell you what he means. Sorry.

Good luck with your lesson plans. Dinnertime for me. Laterz.

Oh... I know exactly where Gunny is coming from. And, unlike you, he has a real hatred for anyone who disagrees with him. You know how to just disagree when you don't see eye to eye with someone.

But Gunny's are far too common in the current climate... there's this whole little minority of people who want to live in a one-party system and have one big homogeneous country. But this country isn't like that. There's lots of diversity of thought, for better or worse.

As for what he claimed was a quote... er... like I said, there isn't a lot he could say that I'd remember, much less plagarize. That isn't my style anyway.

Kudos. You have finally said something entertaining. Incorrect, as usual, but entertaining nonetheless.

I don't hate anyone; much less for an opinion that conflicts with mine. Perhaps you should try remembering where you are. This is a message board. Words are magnified, in many cases unjustly. Such as you reading "hatred" into anything I post simply because you find it to be an effective label to use when deflecting from having to provide a real answer.

Your comment that I support a one-party system is not backed by ANYTHING I have ever posted. It exists only in your 1+1=3 assumptions. I have no problem with diversity itself. There is no diversity when only one side of the issue gets its one-sided viewpoint continously shoved down everyone's throats; especially, when those viewpoints have nothing to do with reality. Kinda like the accusation you have made in this post.

The TRUE problem here is that people such as yourself view yourselves as moderate when you are anything but. You take the Democrat party line on pretty-much all issues regardless who or what is driving the train.

So the actual situation we have here is you continually choose to label me a "hater" simply because I do not embrace your far-left, in most instances ideology and am more than willing to say so.

In typical one-sided, left-wing fashion, you choose to play this "I don't pay attention to you" role and label me, but I see NO mention of the fact that I have given you positive rep on more than one occasion when, IMO, you have made a good point. Nor do I see an IM telling me that since you don't pay attention to me that I should not be giving you the aforementioned points. But then, there would be some personal integrity involved in doing THAT.

I have on several occasions used the term "once proud party" in posts to Jillian, in reference to the Democrats because it is applicable.

Guess she thinks she thought it up, but it realy doesn't matter. It was just a smartass comment that appears to have taken wings.

British film being played at a Canadian film festival and being praised by American Media elites.

I don't condone even contemplating assassinating the president, but I'd be interested in seeing this movie merely for the story and plot. I like the "What If" scenarios and all.

I don't condone even contemplating assassinating the president, but I'd be interested in seeing this movie merely for the story and plot. I like the "What If" scenarios and all.

What if should be left to the future, not bringing future into. This sucks.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...h+assassinated+in+new+TV+docudrama/article.do

Pathetic little flick. We should just:piss2: on it.

This is the dramatic moment when President George Bush is gunned down by a sniper after a public address at a hotel, in a gripping new docudrama soon to be aired on TV.

Set around October 2007, President Bush is assassinated as he leaves the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago.

Death of a President, shot in the style of a retrospective documentary, looks at the effect the assassination of Bush has on America in light of its 'War on Terror'.

The 90 minutes feature explores who could have planned the murder, with a Syrian-born man wrongly put in the frame.

Peter Dale, head of More4, which is due to air the film on October 9, said the drama was a "thought-provoking critique" of contemporary US society.

He said: "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story.

"It's a pointed political examination of what the War on Terror did to the American body politic.

"I'm sure that there will be people who will be upset by it but when you watch it you realise what a sophisticated piece of work it is.

"It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama. I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."

The film will premier at the Toronto Film Festival in September and was written and directed by Gabriel Range.

Much as I loathe the little toad, I would never wish such an end on him. If he and his toadies are to be removed, it must be through those mechanisms provided by the very document he so scorns...The Constitution.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...h+assassinated+in+new+TV+docudrama/article.do

Pathetic little flick. We should just:piss2: on it.

This is the dramatic moment when President George Bush is gunned down by a sniper after a public address at a hotel, in a gripping new docudrama soon to be aired on TV.

Set around October 2007, President Bush is assassinated as he leaves the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago.

Death of a President, shot in the style of a retrospective documentary, looks at the effect the assassination of Bush has on America in light of its 'War on Terror'.

The 90 minutes feature explores who could have planned the murder, with a Syrian-born man wrongly put in the frame.

Peter Dale, head of More4, which is due to air the film on October 9, said the drama was a "thought-provoking critique" of contemporary US society.

He said: "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story.

"It's a pointed political examination of what the War on Terror did to the American body politic.

"I'm sure that there will be people who will be upset by it but when you watch it you realise what a sophisticated piece of work it is.

"It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama. I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."

The film will premier at the Toronto Film Festival in September and was written and directed by Gabriel Range.

Who's the money behind this crap? Soro's?

anyone who finds humor or interest in the demise of another human being albeit for speculation...regardless of how one feels about a persons politics...well I'm sorry they have crossed the line and are in serious need of psyhco therapy...Iv'e just about had it with this type of mentality...liberalism is a mental disease...'Quote Michael Savage" whether or not ya like him...this is proff!...( Exception would be the likes of al Zarqawi and the Bin Laden types...who actually committed offensives against humanity)

But don't forget Arch....
It's only being made to bring about discussion about our policy's here in the United States...

I'M sure it wasn't suggesting that George Bush should be assassinated..
And I'm sure it's not just a hit piece against the United States, And the people who voted for George Bush...
And what I find amazing by the people who don't see anything wrong with this movie. Is that if it's saying anything AGAINST George Bush, then it's AOK....

:tdown2:

I didn't think much of it when I first heard about it. Tasteless, of course, but just another something for the Michael Moore crowd. Even some of them probably wouldn't be interested.

Then I read an article in the Dallas Morning News today. What bothered me was the director and some of his comments. He responded to criticism by saying things like, "Some people don't like it when you open their eyes to truth", and basically talked like the movie was based on fact. I'm not sure how a movie released in the late Summer of 2006 that is set in the Winter of 2007 is based on fact and truth.

I appreciate "What If" scenarios as much as anybody, but this is little more than a propaganda movie with a big budget.

On what level isn't this "docudrama" (a misnomer) not offensive?

The film is set next autumn, when "US foreign and domestic policies have polarised the country’s electorate".

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2336960,00.html

Hasn't it been said for over six years now that US foreign and domestic policies have divided the country?Just wait until next autumn!

Then:

Arriving in Chicago to make a speech to business leaders, the President is confronted by a large anti-war demonstration.

Unperturbed, the President goes ahead with his visit. But as he leaves he is gunned down by a sniper. While a nation mourns, the "state apparatus" turns its attention to the hunt for his killer. A Syrian-born man is identified but the truth may lie closer to home

Chicago, homebase for mean American criminals. Even worse, he's assassinated in the bowels of a Chicago hotel by a "fanatical sniper". Everybody accusses a Syrian Muslim to have been the gunman, but Bush is really killed by "someone closer to home". Probably Karl Rove.

Forum List

Back