Bush Adminstration turning USA into a sewer (reply to ScreamingEagle)

I did not even read the original post but I know what they are saying. This Administration has a long history of unprecedented behavior from the controversial time they entered the White House.

You can start to recognize a pattern of behavior, most notably in the public image area. When they are confronted with something no matter what scandal it is, Abu Grab, IAED explosives, They are fast to come up with a damage control story, and they accept no responsibility or admit doing anything wrong. It always deny, deny deny, attack, attack, attack,
When they are called in on something, it’s back pedal, find a scapegoat to blame, or we were too busy to monitor every single minor detail.
Or attack the messenger, the leaked CIA agent’s name, anyone who has stepped out of ranks and challenged them gets attacked. No one will even try and stand up to them anymore.
I know who is behind it all,

Most people are drunk in love with him; they wont even admit that he made any mistakes in his life or that he has any character flaws. No one can be that perfect.
I know the masses are ignorant and easily swayed by emotions and images. If that’s what they want, that’s what they will get and the will suffer the consciences for it. :bye1:
I will vote for the guy so I can help them to suffer for not challenging some of these controversies.
G.W. has the most powerful man in politics on his side right now, and they don’t call him that for nothing.
You will see who wins.

This Administration has a long history of unprecedented behavior from the controversial time they entered the White House.

You can start to recognize a pattern of behavior, most notably in the public image area. When they are confronted with something no matter what scandal it is, Abu Grab, IAED explosives, They are fast to come up with a damage control story, and they accept no responsibility or admit doing anything wrong. It always deny, deny deny, attack, attack, attack,
When they are called in on something, it’s back pedal, find a scapegoat to blame, or we were too busy to monitor every single minor detail.
Or attack the messenger, the leaked CIA agent’s name, anyone who has stepped out of ranks and challenged them gets attacked.

You find this unprecedented behavior ? How old are you ?

It seems to me that EVERY administration I have ever seen has sinned in this manner. It is politics, the very nature of the beast, to believe otherwise is just plain naive. Not to mention what you state is little more than your opinion. I know in your mind anyone who does not agree with you is drunk in love with Bush, but there is a danger when one thinks himself always right at the exclusion of all other opinion.

Said1 said:
Eeeewww hate it when you do that! I was going to say that! Standardization and decentralization are good things when applied to the corrupt governments in third world and "newly" developing nations.

And what does that have to do with envrionmental policy?

White knight said:
I did not even read the original post but I know what they are saying.

For God sakes, read the post. It's far more than what you think you know.

Already, in his first 4 years in office, Bush has done irrepairable harm to the environment in the name of corprate greed. Across the board he has given industry permission to defile the environment without consequence. Give him another 4 years and he will virtually destroy it.

eric said:
You find this unprecedented behavior ? How old are you ?

It seems to me that EVERY administration I have ever seen has sinned in this manner. It is politics, the very nature of the beast, to believe otherwise is just plain naive. Not to mention what you state is little more than your opinion. I know in your mind anyone who does not agree with you is drunk in love with Bush, but there is a danger when one thinks himself always right at the exclusion of all other opinion.

Which describes Bush to a tee. I didn't realize you weren't voting for Bush.

Awe, very cute Wade. Did you come up with that all by yourself ?

Contact my HR dept., I might even have a job for you, with you sharp witt.

As far as not voting for Bush, you must be joking me !!!

It's funny, when wade first came here, he was pretending like he was really militarily oriented and really cared about our nation. When that was revealed as a bunch of crap, and we knew that his intention was to be discouraging of expenses on advanced military technology, and we called him on it, he switched to being "mr. environment".

:rock: Rock on wade.

Dance, rummy, dance!

:2guns: :dance:

I won't bother reading the post, it's not even the real issue of our time, neither is the war. Even before the election very quite voices were warning about WMD, Weapons of Mass Distraction.
Distraction from what?, from the real issues of the day.

I know other administrations have been trying to pull some fast ones, but public attention or politicians have usually caught them. And they would have some kind of accountability investigation, some kind of Watergate or something Gate. This administration has had none of those, which is something that is unprecedented.

They make all others look like children when it comes to the Art of psychological Warfare, and intimidation. It’s no wonder when you look at the players and there past histories, they are the experts who pioneered and raised the bar of these techniques now being used in politics They pushed the limits, by seeing how effective and how much they could get away with in the public arena.

Before they came into public service, terms like disinformation, black information, even the distraction tricks were terms not associated with public politics, they were associated with the spy craft from which these techniques came. In the past the public would not have tolerated such dirty tricks, but generation X has been dumped down. They will get what they deserve because they fell asleep at the helm and were not keeping watch on their post.

Too busy enjoying the wonderful distractions of television and materialism or just plain having a hard time surviving. One only needs to turn on the television to see how dumbed down the public has become. The man on the street style interviews, people off the street are asked simple questions or shown pictures of their political leaders and they can’t put a name to the face or answer the question, it’s truly funny and sad. The sheep will get what they deserve and be devoured by the wolves.

I know it’s not going to matter much if Kerry gets into office, the money changers, like the backers of CHECK Twenty One, their reach is far and wide, they will just change tactics and come at them at new angles of approach.
They will ultimately get what they want; the public will be hearded like cattle, the agenda will be advanced, because the public fell asleep at the wheel. :cow:

White knight said:
I won't bother reading the post, it's not even the real issue of our time, neither is the war. Even before the election very quite voices were warning about WMD, Weapons of Mass Distraction.
Distraction from what?, from the real issues of the day.

I know other administrations have been trying to pull some fast ones, but public attention or politicians have usually caught them. And they would have some kind of accountability investigation, some kind of Watergate or something Gate. This administration has had none of those, which is something that is unprecedented.

They make all others look like children when it comes to the Art of psychological Warfare, and intimidation. It’s no wonder when you look at the players and there past histories, they are the experts who pioneered and raised the bar of these techniques now being used in politics They pushed the limits, by seeing how effective and how much they could get away with in the public arena.

Before they came into public service, terms like disinformation, black information, even the distraction tricks were terms not associated with public politics, they were associated with the spy craft from which these techniques came. In the past the public would not have tolerated such dirty tricks, but generation X has been dumped down. They will get what they deserve because they fell asleep at the helm and were not keeping watch on their post.

Too busy enjoying the wonderful distractions of television and materialism or just plain having a hard time surviving. One only needs to turn on the television to see how dumbed down the public has become. The man on the street style interviews, people off the street are asked simple questions or shown pictures of their political leaders and they can’t put a name to the face or answer the question, it’s truly funny and sad. The sheep will get what they deserve and be devoured by the wolves.

I know it’s not going to matter much if Kerry gets into office, the money changers, like the backers of CHECK Twenty One, their reach is far and wide, they will just change tactics and come at them at new angles of approach.
They will ultimately get what they want; the public will be hearded like cattle, the agenda will be advanced, because the public fell asleep at the wheel. :cow:

You know lying and fraud are a staple of the democratic m.o.

Your condescension is unwarranted here. I'm a genereation x 'er and we don't buy the liberal crap our parents did. Get used to it. We are going to grow the american economy and defend our nation. Get used to it.

And if Bush spends too much, and I agree he does, it's only too appeal to the entitlement oriented monsters you libs have tried to turn people into.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's funny, when wade first came here, he was pretending like he was really militarily oriented and really cared about our nation. When that was revealed as a bunch of crap, and we knew that his intention was to be discouraging of expenses on advanced military technology, and we called him on it, he switched to being "mr. environment".

Where do you come up with this crap RWA? I am military oriented, I just don't like seeing it misused for corporate and individual gain at the public's expense.

Where have you seen me even once oppose a legitimate advanced military system? The only things I oppose are orbital platforms (too expensive and violate too many treaties) and porkbarrel projects like the Bradley Fighting Vehicle (which costs 1/3 what an Abrahams costs and endangers our troops and does not perform any of its specified tasks particularly well).

I am in favor of restoring the original order for 800 F-22's by 2008 (its been cut by over half).

I am in favor of stepping up UCAV development, though I have some concerns about this tech and think this should only be applied to strike and fighter type variants - there should be no gunship UCAVs.

I am in favor of nuclear bunker busters.

In my recent letter to the DOD I suggested a new 100% kill controlled radius neutron bomb derivative, a mutual support area defense/control automated turret system, and recommended the development of a fast 3 man armored car.

None of this needs to be damaging to the environment, they are not related issues. You are just trying to divert the topic.

Admit it, Bush is without a doubt the worst President ever when it comes to envrionmental issues. He has done more damage to the envrionment than all the Presidents before him combine!

wade said:
Where do you come up with this crap RWA? I am military oriented, I just don't like seeing it misused for corporate and individual gain at the public's expense.

Where have you seen me even once oppose a legitimate advanced military system? The only things I oppose are orbital platforms (too expensive and violate too many treaties) and porkbarrel projects like the Bradley Fighting Vehicle (which costs 1/3 what an Abrahams costs and endangers our troops and does not perform any of its specified tasks particularly well).

I am in favor of restoring the original order for 800 F-22's by 2008 (its been cut by over half).

I am in favor of stepping up UCAV development, though I have some concerns about this tech and think this should only be applied to strike and fighter type variants - there should be no gunship UCAVs.

I am in favor of nuclear bunker busters.

In my recent letter to the DOD I suggested a new 100% kill controlled radius neutron bomb derivative, a mutual support area defense/control automated turret system, and recommended the development of a fast 3 man armored car.

None of this needs to be damaging to the environment, they are not related issues. You are just trying to divert the topic.

Admit it, Bush is without a doubt the worst President ever when it comes to envrionmental issues. He has done more damage to the envrionment than all the Presidents before him combine!

Well In MY letter to the DOD, I suggested Orange Sherbet be included in all MRE's.

rtwngAvngr said:
You know lying and fraud are a staple of the democratic m.o.

Lying and fraud are common to both parties. In recent years, more to the republicans and this adminstration than to the democrats over the last 30+ years.

rtwngAvngr said:
Your condescension is unwarranted here. I'm a genereation x 'er and we don't buy the liberal crap our parents did. Get used to it. We are going to grow the american economy and defend our nation. Get used to it.

If you're right then generation X will be remembered as the idiot generation. The generation that didn't understand how the economy works and gave America to the greedy.

Where is your evidence that the economy is growing? Relative value of the dollar is down (perhaps as much as 30%). Production is down. Investment in relative terms is down. Only spending is up - because of cheap credit. That's not growing the economy, its spending the economy, which inevitably shrinks the economy.

rtwngAvngr said:
And if Bush spends too much, and I agree he does, it's only too appeal to the entitlement oriented monsters you libs have tried to turn people into.

Justify your argument. Just what entitlements are you talking about? Welfare accounts for less than 3% of the Fed. budget (5% if you count food stamps, which are as much a benefit to specific food industries as to the poor). In the entitlements budget, the largest segments by far are military and government employee pensions.

You "generation X" idiots just listen to the bull and do not study the facts. Then you make descisions you will blame others for when the consequences hit home.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well In MY letter to the DOD, I suggested Orange Sherbet be included in all MRE's.

I've worked on two DOD related contracts. My father was head of Navy CIC CINPAC West in the Vietnam war. I can send letters to DOD and get them at least read and considered. The point is I am in favor of advanced weapons systems and fully support their development and deployment to keep our troops as safe as possible and to kill the enemy as effectively as possible.

Orange Sherbert would not do well in a MRE, these can include heating elements but not freezing elements :baby:

wade said:
Lying and fraud are common to both parties. In recent years, more to the republicans and this adminstration than to the democrats over the last 30+ years.
Fraud has historically been the mainstay of the dem machine. You know that.
If you're right then generation X will be remembered as the idiot generation. The generation that didn't understand how the economy works and gave America to the greedy.
We will be remembered as the generation who finally threw off the totalitarian shackles of the left in america.
Where is your evidence that the economy is growing? Relative value of the dollar is down (perhaps as much as 30%). Production is down. Investment in relative terms is down. Only spending is up - because of cheap credit. That's not growing the economy, its spending the economy, which inevitably shrinks the economy.
We're not in recession. The unemployment rate is actually decent, about what Clinton's was when he was reelected. Cheap credit=spending the economy? What a nonsensical combination of words.
Justify your argument.
My argument is self justifying. You show me where I'm wrong.
Just what entitlements are you talking about? Welfare accounts for less than 3% of the Fed. budget (5% if you count food stamps, which are as much a benefit to specific food industries as to the poor). In the entitlements budget, the largest segments by far are military and government employee pensions.

You "generation X" idiots just listen to the bull and do not study the facts. Then you make descisions you will blame others for when the consequences hit home.

Listen g.i. joe, I know there are big government libs in the military too. You are one.

Since you're being so open and honest, why don't you tell us who you wish to be president and why.

Do you want our military to pass a global test before we can defend ourselves, like JK advocates?

rtwngAvngr said:
Fraud has historically been the mainstay of the dem machine. You know that.

That is your spin on things. The truth is that all politicians misrepresent things a lot. You are making the assertion that the dems are more prone to this than the republicans, yet you offer not a single shread of proof.

rtwngAvngr said:
We will be remembered as the generation who finally threw off the totalitarian shackles of the left in america.

No, if you are right (and I don't think you are), you will be remembered as the generation that put on the shackles of corporate slavery.

rtwngAvngr said:
We're not in recession. The unemployment rate is actually decent, about what Clinton's was when he was reelected. Cheap credit=spending the economy? What a nonsensical combination of words.

Except that with Clinton, unemployment was going down, where with Bush, it's going up. Real unemployment is going up in this country, the biggest factor in making the figures look as good as they do is the number of people falling out of the labor market because they have been unemployed so long. And another major factor holding down the unemployment figures is the national gaurd call-ups, which have opened many slots.

When you borrow money to buy crap, you end up in debt. That's whats going on in this economy. So yes cheap credit is spending, not growing, the economy. The crap will be worthless in a few years, the debt will still be there, and most of it is to foreigners.

rtwngAvngr said:
My argument is self justifying. You show me where I'm wrong.

I have many times. You just say something and then say it's self justifying. That's a load of crap. Your saying it's self justifying is just another way of saying you cannot back up your position.

rtwngAvngr said:
Listen g.i. joe, I know there are big government libs in the military too. You are one.

What? Now you're just ranting. :lame2:

rtwngAvngr said:
Since you're being so open and honest, why don't you tell us who you wish to be president and why.

Actually, if I had to pick someone today without any restrictions - I like Arnie. He has surpised me in many respects. He'd be good on the environment, good for the economy, and tough on terrorism.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you want our military to pass a global test before we can defend ourselves, like JK advocates?

I think you are mis-understanding that Kerry statement. He was not saying we should have to pass a global test before taking action, he was saying that if we take action and fail to pass such a test afterwards it damages our national credibility - as proven by Bush's war in Iraq. That's what happens when you use lies and mis-information to justify a war in the name of anti-terrorism when in fact it is mostly about greed.

rtwngAvngr said:
"I bet not. I bet not. I'm wade, I'm a whiny little girl."

RWA you are such a snot nosed litte asshole. I guess I'm going to have to put you on my ignore list again huh?

Forum List

Back