Burning Crosses

They are Christmas lights. Not burning crosses. Just like homosexuals uniting is not a marriage.

They are Christmas lights designed to look like burning crosses. Burning crosses are a symbol of the KKK not Christmas.

What does the issue marriage equality have to do with burning crosses? Are you saying that you want to putting these burning crosses on the lawns of gays and lesbians to protest marriage equality?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! We all "got it"! They are "Christmas Lights"! :doubt:

But do the "lights" look like they are "burning" similiar to a KKK "burning cross" to you?

:eusa_think: IMO ......> Yep! They do! :eusa_naughty:

They are Christmas lights designed to look like burning crosses. Burning crosses are a symbol of the KKK not Christmas.

Where does it say they are "Designed to look like burning crosses " ? This is a perfect example of intentional idiocy. Please look at the link again and try another way to express you hate.

What does the issue marriage equality have to do with burning crosses? Are you saying that you want to putting these burning crosses on the lawns of gays and lesbians to protest marriage equality?

I don't know... I think they look more like flowery lights. There are lots of churches around that do lit crosses.

It's an loony right site politically, (with the cute videos about "cured" gays) but I don't think it's ugly in that way.

Where does it say they are "Designed to look like burning crosses " ? This is a perfect example of intentional idiocy. Please look at the link again and try another way to express you hate.

Have you seen what they look like? They look like burning crosses. They are five feet tall.

I don't hate anyone. You seem to have an axes to grind about gays and lesbians however.

I don't know... I think they look more like flowery lights. There are lots of churches around that do lit crosses.

It's an loony right site politically, (with the cute videos about "cured" gays) but I don't think it's ugly in that way.

The American Family Association is a hate cult.

Have you seen what they look like? They look like burning crosses. They are five feet tall.

I don't hate anyone. You seem to have an axes to grind about gays and lesbians however.

You're a liar--you claimed they were designed to look like burning crosses. They were not but you find it amusing to make up lies. Not that you had much credibility in the first place.

You know, after reading quite a bit of this thread, as well as having been in the Navy and serving in the South, I've got some ideas about this......

First.....if YOU place the cross on YOUR lawn, then it's not a hate crime, it is you celebrating Christmas in your own way. Anyone who would think otherwise is a tight-assed prude with an axe to grind.

However.......

Place the cross on someone else's lawn that doesn't want it? Then it has just become a hate crime and intimidation tool, flaming or electric.

You know, after reading quite a bit of this thread, as well as having been in the Navy and serving in the South, I've got some ideas about this......

First.....if YOU place the cross on YOUR lawn, then it's not a hate crime, it is you celebrating Christmas in your own way. Anyone who would think otherwise is a tight-assed prude with an axe to grind.

However.......

Place the cross on someone else's lawn that doesn't want it? Then it has just become a hate crime and intimidation tool, flaming or electric.

The American Family Association has it out for Jews and gays. It's a clear signal.

Technically, you're correct. It would not be considered a hate crime unless it ended up on the lawn of a black, Hispanic, Jewish or gay family that didn't ask for it.

Nothing says peace and love like a burning cross on your lawn. I bet they play real well in Mississippi.

full.jpg

This is a "Cross Lit at Night" .... does it look like the one that started this thread? :eusa_whistle:

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d100/d356/d744/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

full.jpg

This is a "Cross Lit at Night" .... does it look like the one that started this thread? :eusa_whistle:

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d100/d356/d744/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

and that has what to do with anything ?
here is the description of the Christmas decoration that is for sale

PHP:
 Let Your "Light" Shine For Christ This Christmas Season!

Looking for an effective way to express your Christian faith this Christmas season to honor our Lord Jesus? Now you can.... with the "Original Christmas Cross" yard decoration. 

Light up your front yard, porch, patio, driveway, business, organization or church this holiday season with a stunning Christmas cross.
This beautiful Christmas Cross is 5.5 feet tall, with 210 individual ultra bright lights

https://store.afa.net/pc-10000310-11-christmas-cross.aspx

If you want to pretend that everyone who buys one hates Jews and blacks, you go right ahead with your little childish fantasy. :lol:

"Cross burning or cross lighting is a practice widely associated with the Ku Klux Klan as a reminder of faith. In the early twentieth century, the Klan burnt Christian crosses on hillsides or near the homes of those they wished to intimidate, usually non-Caucasians.

In Scotland the "fiery cross", known as the Crann Tara, was used as a declaration of war."
Cross burning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd love to know which posters here can't wait to have their own burning cross? Dildoduck? How about you?

Time for a chorus of "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....."

"Cross burning or cross lighting is a practice widely associated with the Ku Klux Klan as a reminder of faith. In the early twentieth century, the Klan burnt Christian crosses on hillsides or near the homes of those they wished to intimidate, usually non-Caucasians.

In Scotland the "fiery cross", known as the Crann Tara, was used as a declaration of war."

I'd love to know which posters here can't wait to have their own burning cross? Dildoduck? How about you?
I doubt any Catholics will buy one since they were also targeted that way. But who knows, people can be strange.

no--I'm planning on getting a Shuriken----one like the Jews use on their flag

Attachments

• $6_sided_star.jpg
    $6_sided_star.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 61
A white man from suburban New York who burned a cross on a black family's lawn has been sentenced to six months in jail and 1,000 hours of community service.

Twenty-one-year-old Christopher Hudak had pleaded guilty to criminal mischief as a hate crime and was sentenced today.

He admitted that he lit the 4-foot cross in November after a fight in school between his sister and a 15-year-old boy from the black family.
Man gets 6 months for burning cross on black family's lawn : Nation : The Rocky Mountain News

I wonder if he would have been prosecuted for putting an American Family five and a half foot electric burning cross on their lawn?

no--I'm planning on getting a Shuriken----one like the Jews use on their flag

A Shuriken is a ninja weapon. It has nothing to do with Jews.

What do you need this weapon for? Wouldn't you rather be out Christmas caroling and spreading good will this year?

A white man from suburban New York who burned a cross on a black family's lawn has been sentenced to six months in jail and 1,000 hours of community service.

Twenty-one-year-old Christopher Hudak had pleaded guilty to criminal mischief as a hate crime and was sentenced today.

He admitted that he lit the 4-foot cross in November after a fight in school between his sister and a 15-year-old boy from the black family.
Man gets 6 months for burning cross on black family's lawn : Nation : The Rocky Mountain News

I wonder if he would have been prosecuted for putting an American Family five and a half foot electric burning cross on their lawn?

I doubt it---Smart people know the difference and the intent.
It is nice of you to carry on the great KKK tradition of transforming a well known religious symbol into one of hate and discrimination. See how that works ? Maybe you'll get a thank you note. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back