Burning Crosses

It doesn't surprise me that the American Family Association thinks a burning cross is a beautiful way to show the love of Christ at Christmas.

Do the five foot tall crosses come with white KKK 'elves' hoods too?

You of course recognize that as hate speech from all those sensitivity classes, right ?

You of course recognize that as hate speech from all those sensitivity classes, right ?

What do you think the AFA is doing with these five foot tall burning crosses. The American Family Association is anti-semitic and homophobic.

I'm not surprised they would come up with this way of making a statement. Perhaps they will take their agenda to their neighbors--they think the Jews and gays need Christ.

Would you have one on your lawn? Would you put one on someone elses lawn?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think the AFA is doing with these five foot tall burning crosses. The American Family Association is anti-semitic and homophobic.

I'm not surprised they would come up with this way of making a statement. Perhaps they will take their agenda to their neighbors--they think the Jews and gays need Christ.

Would you have one on your lawn? Would you put one on someone elses lawn?

They are Christmas lights. Not burning crosses. Just like homosexuals uniting is not a marriage.

Forum List

Back