Burning Crosses

Gosh, that's so moving.
I know I'm really prepared to indoctrinate myself with lyrics by a band called "abortion".

Lovely.

thats dayglo abortions..the name came from a newspaper headline in the 80s...a abortion clinc was spray painting fetuses with dayglo color codes to stop them from being stolen and used by activist to show woman seeking abortions ..what they are aborting..the headline said...
DAYGLO ABORTIONS ..THWART ACTIVIST...The rest is history

Last edited:
Hmmm....well it does kind of look like it is burning I suppose. But I didn't see anything to indicate that's the intent. If you are going to cover a cross entirely with Christmas lights, that's the effect you are going to get because of the shape of the lights...

You have to spin the 'deeper' meaning to get Christians to feel all guilty over some symbolism they had no intention whatsoever of conveying. Claiming a cross that is covered with lights represents a KKK burning cross is just another cheap shot invented by liberals.

You have to spin the 'deeper' meaning to get Christians to feel all guilty over some symbolism they had no intention whatsoever of conveying. Claiming a cross that is covered with lights represents a KKK burning cross is just another cheap shot invented by liberals.

LOL! I bet you had already ordered one before you saw this thread.

jk

You got the "you have to spin" part right. LOL! I'm sorry, dillo, I didn't mean to make you feel guilty. I just thought it was a pretty stupid thing to be selling.

oh, yeah, but they didn't catch me. :eusa_whistle:

they left it white, too.
i don't think they'd ever noticed the damn thing before and to be fair, the previous owners had put it in and it was 40+years ago.

FWIW, i don't think the burning cross is gonna be a big seller for AFA, either.

Do you know how much those things are worth?? Well, they lose their value when you paint them white though lol

Vintage Black Americana Lawn Jockey - Great Orig. Paint - eBay (item 370112876051 end time Dec-13-08 12:43:09 PST)

Forum List

Back