Zone1 "burned" by USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that a moderator issuing a warning is much more fair and desirable than just a moderator issuing an infraction that comes as a surprise to the member. Fwiw, I consider Coyote to be a very fair and balanced moderator.

There is considerable doubt that you are capable of recognizing that quality given the nature of the thread you started here. My suggestion is that you PM a mod and make your case for being targeted rather than starting a thread here.
Yes, by all means I should p.m. you about the way you target me.

I really don't actually need to do so BECAUSE YOU JUST SAID IT".

For objecting to threats that my postings did not have to break rules for me to be punished?

If you think that is a sign of needing professional help,bI would advise you not to go into the field of psychology.
You got issues, boy. Better have somebody take a look under the hood.

Honestly it isn’t that hard to do. Attack the arguments, don’t try to see if you can get away with calling members pedo…don’t say it in such away mods have to think about because usually at that point dancing too close to the line gets interpreted as crossing it.
Well, some pillock around here some months ago really insulted me, so I called him a paedo. Next thing I knew, I was banned for two weeks. Turned out to be against the rules, which I didn't know at the time, I only said it in retaliation, which I told the mod on my return. I doubt it he got dinged for his foul mouthed shite. So I just keep clear of the paedo word. Trying to be clever and sail close to it just begs disaster.

The moderation of USMB said that if I stopped short of a rules violation, USMB planned on burning.

The excuse given was that I was playing with fire for stopping short of an actual violation
Seems like you were threatening IMO

I could be mistaken here (yeah yeah, it’s been known to happen), but I believe the basic USMB rule is that members can’t accuse other members of BEING pedos.

I think the mod squad has made it clear that we remain allowed to discuss pesos in general and that includes concerns about “grooming.”

There is arguably no “right” way to post about a member possibly BEING a pedo. Maybe getting too close to that line is just really a way to violate that rule.

I return you all know to your USMB thread reading Saturday afternoon activities. Or, perhaps, you might have other things to do on a nice weekend afternoon.

Show me where I accused anybody of being a pedo in terms any more direct than the ones rightwinger just used?

Rightwinger’s example was exactly what I mean, and I presume that it is why he posted it. How you can insinuate someone is pedo thus blurring the line.

Here are some other examples:

He uses this classic pedophile language as brazenly as he does because he knows he will be protected for it here.

Normal people see a 7 year old and see a child.

You see one and only see a sexual being.

As we both know, he has also posted endlessly in support of Pakistani men gang raping 11 year old girls.

He likes to sprinkle in words like "decent" and "civilized" to describe his sickness when it comes to children. Seems to me that he is trying to convince himself more than he is the rest of us.

You have already earned your toadying points for the day.

No need to double down, but your personal attacks are greatly appreciated.
Keep it up at your own peril.

Best if some other moderator just close this thread now.

I could be mistaken here (yeah yeah, it’s been known to happen), but I believe the basic USMB rule is that members can’t accuse other members of BEING pedos.

I think the mod squad has made it clear that we remain allowed to discuss pesos in general and that includes concerns about “grooming.”
You are correct. There is no problem with discussing those things, or accusing outside figures of it, you just cannot call or imply a member is.

There is arguably no “right” way to post about a member possibly BEING a pedo. Maybe getting too close to that line is just really a way to violate that rule.

I return you all know to your USMB thread reading Saturday afternoon activities. Or, perhaps, you might have other things to do on a nice weekend afternoon.

Closed, this isn’t going to comply with Zone 1. If you want to continue it, PM a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back