Burn Her?

"Regardless".....a nice way of admitting she LIED.

Sort of funny you worrying about someone lying...no? Considering the whoppers you've spewed.

She was a fool to ever go to something put on by CNN...you had to know it'd be full of lunatics...like you
"Sort of funny you worrying about someone lying".......And there we have it. Someone admitting that they don't worry about someone lying. It's their bread and butter.

I never said that, you made it up like 99% of the garbage you spew.
"Sort of funny you worrying about someone lying"....you most certainly DID say that. You're lying again.

Gawd you're stupid. I mean really, you struggle with everything.
Love it when Russian trolls such as yourself try to turn away from the discussion and make it about the poster......
Now....having watched the CNN townhall.....LOVED the history teacher and her question to Loesch. I know, if Sassyovich watched, the big words might have thrown "her".

Regardless of what words were actually screamed out, clearly it was a hostile crowd.

"Regardless".....a nice way of admitting she LIED.

"Admitting" ? I have no idea what all was said, I'm simply pointing out that the crowd was hostile towards her.
She lied....she didn't say the crowd was "hostile"...she went full retard and accused them of screaming "burn her!" Ironically, when she was talking about how the reporting system failed, she was calm and logical........I was actually listening to her points. She blew it up by lying so blatantly at the CPAC.......can't help but wonder why she thought that would fly....oh, wait! Her audience. Of course it flew.

As usual with liberal lice, their go-to reaction to everything is violence (just like the muslims and black thugs they cocksuck). Because they don't have the intelligence to deal with anything with any kind of brain power. So they instantly revert to the savage animals they are deep down inside. See, this is why I don't consider liberals human; they relinquished their humanity when they chose to behave like rabid dogs.

How weird are the Democrats? Let me count the ways ...

"I had to have a security detail to get out," she said of the Sunrise, Fla. event. "I wouldn't be able to exit that if I didn't have a private security detail. There were people rushing the stage and screaming burn her."

NRA's Loesch: I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Exit CNN Town Hall If I Didn't Have A Security Detail
WITCH! Burn da WITCH!

Good Allah, the left is insane/evil

The leftist cult KILLS.

adjust your meds, winger

Sort of funny you worrying about someone lying...no? Considering the whoppers you've spewed.

She was a fool to ever go to something put on by CNN...you had to know it'd be full of lunatics...like you
"Sort of funny you worrying about someone lying".......And there we have it. Someone admitting that they don't worry about someone lying. It's their bread and butter.

I never said that, you made it up like 99% of the garbage you spew.
"Sort of funny you worrying about someone lying"....you most certainly DID say that. You're lying again.

Gawd you're stupid. I mean really, you struggle with everything.
Love it when Russian trolls such as yourself try to turn away from the discussion and make it about the poster......
Now....having watched the CNN townhall.....LOVED the history teacher and her question to Loesch. I know, if Sassyovich watched, the big words might have thrown "her".
It was kind of cute, "explain with supporting evidence...."
The kids laughed. They've heard that one before.....

I listen to Dana almost every day on my way home from work. Her show today should be good.

What's the point of calling a meeting in the Town Hall, if as usual, CNN has packed the rooms with their lunatic Left wing activists, who shout down any attempt by the other side to even speak?

The depths of the Left depravilty and contempt is shown by the screams of "burn her" which sounds like a mob whitch hunt from the Middle Ages!

These are sick, sick people!

As usual with liberal lice, their go-to reaction to everything is violence (just like the muslims and black thugs they cocksuck). Because they don't have the intelligence to deal with anything with any kind of brain power. So they instantly revert to the savage animals they are deep down inside. See, this is why I don't consider liberals human; they relinquished their humanity when they chose to behave like rabid dogs.
Crikey!
You really don't like liberals!

Crikey!
You really don't like liberals!
Someone who was voted "Most Likely to Shoot Up the School" when he was in Elementary School.

What's the point of calling a meeting in the Town Hall, if as usual, CNN has packed the rooms with their lunatic Left wing activists, who shout down any attempt by the other side to even speak?

The depths of the Left depravilty and contempt is shown by the screams of "burn her" which sounds like a mob whitch hunt from the Middle Ages!

You know that no one really screamed "burn her", right? You know she flat out lied about it at CPAC, right?

You know that no one really screamed "burn her", right? You know she flat out lied about it at CPAC, right?

Uhh, nooooo. We don't know anything of the sort, so far I haven't seen proof whether someone did or didn't. I'm not concluding anything yet.
Second, you do realize that a 'lie' is when someone PURPOSELY attempts to deceive ?
She MAY fit that description, or with the entire crowd being opposed to her, and with all the shouting going on, she may HONESTLY believe she heard someone yell that out.

Uhh, nooooo. We don't know anything of the sort, so far I haven't seen proof whether someone did or didn't. I'm not concluding anything yet.
Second, you do realize that a 'lie' is when someone PURPOSELY attempts to deceive ?
She MAY fit that description, or with the entire crowd being opposed to her, and with all the shouting going on, she may HONESTLY believe she heard someone yell that out.
You realize that the CNN townhall was videotaped right? If you think, as she claimed, she was rushed and people screamed "burn her"....show it.

The crowd let them speak. I watched the whole thing.

After conducting a fair amount of research on this, I'm pretty satisfied no one in the crowd yelled "Burn Her!".

I'm not ready to call this woman a liar, she may have thought she heard the words during the melee. The crowd was yelling "Shame on you" as she was leaving, and although they allowed her to speak, it was clearly a hostile crowd towards her.

Forum List

Back