Burn Her?

Liberals like to cry wolf about violence...but then use it when they don't get their way.

How weird are the Democrats? Let me count the ways ...

"I had to have a security detail to get out," she said of the Sunrise, Fla. event. "I wouldn't be able to exit that if I didn't have a private security detail. There were people rushing the stage and screaming burn her."

NRA's Loesch: I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Exit CNN Town Hall If I Didn't Have A Security Detail
I wasn't able to copy just the cellphone vids, but there are two further down in the article that show Loesch leaving, and the crowd. No one rushed the stage. The kiddos say they were chanting something else. "Burn her" doesn't sound quite like them.

Florida shooting survivor: No one chanted 'burn her' at NRA spokeswoman during town hall

Liberals like to cry wolf about violence...but then use it when they don't get their way.
^ She posts, commenting on a story where liberals didn't use violence
Threats of violence ok wit chew?
Where was that threat of violence? Oh yes, Loesch claims that was screamed at her.....the event was videotaped. Let's see it.
I'm sure it will be on Fox if it exists. I watched it last night. The crowd was loud and definitely hostile to pro-gun arguments from all. I'm sure it felt intimidating to Loesch, but she sure didn't act like it bothered her.

How weird are the Democrats? Let me count the ways ...

"I had to have a security detail to get out," she said of the Sunrise, Fla. event. "I wouldn't be able to exit that if I didn't have a private security detail. There were people rushing the stage and screaming burn her."

NRA's Loesch: I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Exit CNN Town Hall If I Didn't Have A Security Detail
I wasn't able to copy just the cellphone vids, but there are two further down in the article that show Loesch leaving, and the crowd. No one rushed the stage. The kiddos say they were chanting something else. "Burn her" doesn't sound quite like them.

Florida shooting survivor: No one chanted 'burn her' at NRA spokeswoman during town hall
What? You mean Loesch was crying "wolf"? Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back