Burn after Reading...No spoilers

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
As far as a Coen movie pretty much not one of my favorites...it is funny and entertaining...but never develops any real depth. the story line is rather disjointed.

And had I know the tickets for two were 18 bucks...i would have waited for it on HBO or DVD. I would not spend 18 bucks to see it. Not worth it.

It was ok, there were a few funny parts, brad pitt was the funniest character in that movie.

*shurg* yeah, sure; I've gotten used to a movie for two eating a 20. Just don't stop at the concession stand (not that I'm suggesting bringing in outside food or drink (especially not in a flask), which is something I'm certainly not saying I do on a regular basis).

*shurg* yeah, sure; I've gotten used to a movie for two eating a 20. Just don't stop at the concession stand (not that I'm suggesting bringing in outside food or drink (especially not in a flask), which is something I'm certainly not saying I do on a regular basis).

lol i carry in everything i can now...after paying 12.50 for a coke and popcorn...i handed the guy a 20 and got 7.50 back...sillie me...i questioned him..now i just stuff my purse with whatever i want. i am cheap however.

I liked his one. It was one of those movies that wasn't funny immediately, but you find yourself laughing about later.

"You think its a Schwinn!"

Forum List

Back