Bundling threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny that this thread turned into another one of the hundreds about Obama's death. It should be merged with the other.

Too much bundling these days, imo.

:lol: Huggy didn't say Obama killed bin laden.

Poor Gunny, it really kills you that this happened under Obama. Boo fucking hoo.

Got news for you, dumb twat. I could care less who was in office when he got killed so long as he got killed.

I just get disgusted with losers like you that try to claim something the military did as some political victory.

It would kill YOU that you're so fucking dumb except you're just SO fucking dumb, you don't even get how dumb you are.
I never made such a claim, you stupid asshole.

Nice sexist slur...we see Gumby's true colors on display.

:lol: Huggy didn't say Obama killed bin laden.

Poor Gunny, it really kills you that this happened under Obama. Boo fucking hoo.

Got news for you, dumb twat. I could care less who was in office when he got killed so long as he got killed.

I just get disgusted with losers like you that try to claim something the military did as some political victory.

It would kill YOU that you're so fucking dumb except you're just SO fucking dumb, you don't even get how dumb you are.

Try again, dumbass? I responded to YOUR stupid, I have no clue comment, and your general dumbass, I have a clueless cat that just wants to shit and eat mouth.

You couldn't keep up with me on a argument about fertilizing the lawn, much less anything with more H2O so quit making a complete fool of yourself huh?

I think it's funny that this thread turned into another one of the hundreds about Obama's death. It should be merged with the other.

You should be merged with ... ummm ... oh .... nothing. It would increase your intelligence by 1000%.

If that made any sense at all, I would respond to it, but alas it did not, so responding would be pointless.

Well, I'm off to drink a beer, or two. But no more than that, because I am fortunate enough to be able to tell myself when enough is enough...

Try again, dumbass? I responded to YOUR stupid, I have no clue comment, and your general dumbass, I have a clueless cat that just wants to shit and eat mouth.

You couldn't keep up with me on a argument about fertilizing the lawn, much less anything with more H2O so quit making a complete fool of yourself huh?
*hic*

Get a grip.

btw, Obama isn't dead, moron. Learn to spell.

*hic*

Get a grip.

Blah - fucking - blah.

Too bad. Odd how people who can think can confuse Osama with Obama. Isn't it?

You're a fucking sellout.

*hic*

Get a grip.

Blah - fucking - blah.

Too bad. Odd how people who can think can confuse Osama with Obama. Isn't it?

You're a fucking sellout.
:rolleyes: You're a terrorist lover.

Doesn't really matter. I'm about sick of having countless threads on one topic just because one dork thinks his/her idea of "political satire" is better than the rest.

Here's a quick rundown:

Osama is dead.

No, Obama didn't kill Osama.

Just because you can't touch the dead body does not mean he's not dead.

AND ... it really doesn't matter WHERE Obama was born since he hasn't had to provide a birth certificate and a court ruled in his favor.

With regard to the assassination of bin Laden, you nailed it--which is why I didn't particularly feel like reading through 1400 postings only to come away with the same conclusions you did. However, I do think that there are probably a good number of intelligent conversations to be had and I'd still like to see separate threads on different aspects of how the operation went down.

You created a whole new topic on the Tea Party so that people could create threads concerning just that particular subject. Since the entire issue of terrorism isn't going away, even with their icon now residing in hell, why not create a whole new topic on terrorism? That way, when bin Laden's name is mentioned, the entire thread won't get moved into the 1400+ File.

Doesn't really matter. I'm about sick of having countless threads on one topic just because one dork thinks his/her idea of "political satire" is better than the rest.

Here's a quick rundown:

Osama is dead.

AND ... it really doesn't matter WHERE Obama was born since he hasn't had to provide a birth certificate and a court ruled in his favor.

With regard to the assassination of bin Laden, you nailed it--which is why I didn't particularly feel like reading through 1400 postings only to come away with the same conclusions you did. However, I do think that there are probably a good number of intelligent conversations to be had and I'd still like to see separate threads on different aspects of how the operation went down.

You created a whole new topic on the Tea Party so that people could create threads concerning just that particular subject. Since the entire issue of terrorism isn't going away, even with their icon now residing in hell, why not create a whole new topic on terrorism? That way, when bin Laden's name is mentioned, the entire thread won't get moved into the 1400+ File.

It's my judgment. Fact is, I get tired of hundreds of stupid threads on a single topic because each person thinks they have something special to say that needs a new thread rather than just responding to an existing one.

I tend to let noteworthy threads go. A hundred threads on Trump and OBL and/or how Obama killed Osama though are just hacks spitting out shit.

If you posted something that got caught in the fishermen's nets, sorry. I have limited resources and a myriad of hacks to deal with.

Here's a quick rundown:

Osama is dead.

I approve this post.:thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-trump-was-hysterical-and-well-delivered.html

Having 100 or more threads on the same essential topic is clutter. When such threads are merged, it's based on housekeeping only. Same thing would happen with other big events, such as if the shuttle crashed again, or whatever.

There might be alot of folks who want to talk about other topics, they would have to wade through the 100 or more clutter threads to see if their topic already has a thread on it.

There were not "a hundred threads" There were less than ten. Several including thanking the president should have been separate topics. I agree with MaggieMae 100% on this. This house keeping action was heavy handed and partisan in it's effect. I realize Gunny and some others want to down play the role the president played in this great victory. OK THAT should be a separate topic and thread. I just think this is a great victory and we should be able to enjoy it and explore something that has affected all of our lives in many ways since 9/11.

Dude, get a grip. I'm not downplaying shit. What was Obama's role? Continuing a policy Bush started? What does THAT tell you?

The "housekeeping" is real simple: You aren't fucking special. Your dumbass thread claiming Obama killed Osama is not better nor worse than the other hundred threads. You're wasting my bandwidth because you think you political partisanship is more "special-er" than any other partisan hacks'.

Give it a rest. bin Laden is dead. Cool. It took 10 years and 2 Presidents. Obama being the lucky one in office carrying out military policies created by his predecessor doesn't make him jack shit but the same, Marxist asshole that couldn't even win the primary of his own party without a "superdelegate" (whatever the fuck that is) voting aginst of the will of his constituency. Two did. Otherwise, Hillary wins.

So no, I'm NOT going to give credit to a lying "rockstar" the delusional left put into office because he sounds like "the Rock" when he gives speeches.

How shallow can you people get?

And THAT'S the kind of "political" commentary that does belong in a bundled thread. But some of the comments aren't. In fact, of the few comments I've read, it's the usual partisan hacks doing their usual partisan thing, and the rest of us know who deserves the accolades: The CIA's Special Ops and the Navy Seals, with leadership by Langley and the Pentagon, respectively. This President simply gave the order to go in. The last President was not given the chance; someone else told them to stand down (at Tora Bora).

There were not "a hundred threads" There were less than ten. Several including thanking the president should have been separate topics. I agree with MaggieMae 100% on this. This house keeping action was heavy handed and partisan in it's effect. I realize Gunny and some others want to down play the role the president played in this great victory. OK THAT should be a separate topic and thread. I just think this is a great victory and we should be able to enjoy it and explore something that has affected all of our lives in many ways since 9/11.

Dude, get a grip. I'm not downplaying shit. What was Obama's role? Continuing a policy Bush started? What does THAT tell you?

The "housekeeping" is real simple: You aren't fucking special. Your dumbass thread claiming Obama killed Osama is not better nor worse than the other hundred threads. You're wasting my bandwidth because you think you political partisanship is more "special-er" than any other partisan hacks'.

Give it a rest. bin Laden is dead. Cool. It took 10 years and 2 Presidents. Obama being the lucky one in office carrying out military policies created by his predecessor doesn't make him jack shit but the same, Marxist asshole that couldn't even win the primary of his own party without a "superdelegate" (whatever the fuck that is) voting aginst of the will of his constituency. Two did. Otherwise, Hillary wins.

So no, I'm NOT going to give credit to a lying "rockstar" the delusional left put into office because he sounds like "the Rock" when he gives speeches.

And THAT'S the kind of "political" commentary that does belong in a bundled thread. But some of the comments aren't. In fact, of the few comments I've read, it's the usual partisan hacks doing their usual partisan thing, and the rest of us know who deserves the accolades: The CIA's Special Ops and the Navy Seals, with leadership by Langley and the Pentagon, respectively. This President simply gave the order to go in. The last President was not given the chance; someone else told them to stand down (at Tora Bora).

Close, but no cigar. Clinton was the last President to allow bin Laden to escape. He DID have a choice to make.

Far different than Obama continuing the policy of a predecessor. All that requires is a blind signature on a continuing resolution.

Here's a quick rundown:

Osama is dead.

It's my judgment. Fact is, I get tired of hundreds of stupid threads on a single topic because each person thinks they have something special to say that needs a new thread rather than just responding to an existing one.

I tend to let noteworthy threads go. A hundred threads on Trump and OBL and/or how Obama killed Osama though are just hacks spitting out shit.

If you posted something that got caught in the fishermen's nets, sorry. I have limited resources and a myriad of hacks to deal with.

I'll survive. But remember that your loyal members are the ones who also get sick of the spoilers who inject themselves into discussions. A lot of us "hacks" disagree vehemently on politics, but I think I can speak for anyone who is really enjoying a good debate that it's extremely frustrating to have some know-nothing asshole jump in and just let loose with profanity, basically offering nothing else. You do have that pesky problem of free speech and all, though, so you can't just kick them out either.

I'll survive. But remember that your loyal members are the ones who also get sick of the spoilers who inject themselves into discussions. A lot of us "hacks" disagree vehemently on politics, but I think I can speak for anyone who is really enjoying a good debate that it's extremely frustrating to have some know-nothing asshole jump in and just let loose with profanity, basically offering nothing else. You do have that pesky problem of free speech and all, though, so you can't just kick them out either.

You of course have no right to free speech on a message board. I assume you realize that.

Close, but no cigar. Clinton was the last President to allow bin Laden to escape. He DID have a choice to make.

Far different than Obama continuing the policy of a predecessor. All that requires is a blind signature on a continuing resolution.

U.S. Concludes Bin Laden Escaped at Tora Bora Fight (washingtonpost.com)
The Bush administration has concluded that Osama bin Laden was present during the battle for Tora Bora late last year and that failure to commit U.S. ground troops to hunt him was its gravest error in the war against al Qaeda, according to civilian and military officials with first-hand knowledge.

I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else over whose "signature" or "orders" were more politically correct. But I do recall Tommy Franks saying in a rare interview that waiting for the order from the Pentagon (guess who) to send ground troops to the known location of bin Laden at Tora Bora was one of the most frustrating events of his entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back