Bullshit Universal Healthcare Argument

How does a thread about universal healthcare and life expectancy turn so racist in so few posts?

Because this country is super racist
This board sure as hell is.

This board hates my people on both sides equally. Par for the course. My point is that we are fat. That is not because of poor healthcare but because of poor eating habits.

And yet if they had access to affordable health care, a doctor could talk to them about their nutritional health. Like it or not...

Rising Obesity in the United States Is a Public Health Crisis
How about they develop some damn discipline and quit eating shit and asking other people to pay for doctors to take care of health problems that they create themselves, or just DIE, like stupid people are supposed to do, to help us clean up the gene pool?
Who would be around to vote for Trump then?

This board hates my people on both sides equally. Par for the course. My point is that we are fat. That is not because of poor healthcare but because of poor eating habits.

And yet if they had access to affordable health care, a doctor could talk to them about their nutritional health. Like it or not...

How about they develop some damn discipline and quit eating shit and asking other people to pay for doctors to take care of health problems that they create themselves, or just DIE, like stupid people are supposed to do, to help us clean up the gene pool?

People like myself. Less so "for Trump" more so for "Anti Leftist Candidate".

We must keep the war machine running at top speed, at all costs...to benefit the 1%.

Fuck those poor and MC Americans. They must accept high cost, inefficient, and ineffective HC. Let them die. Who cares?

We wouldn't need too many to vote for TRUMP, because what would be left are patriotic Americans who know how to fed for themselves, and think for themselves, and America would be sanitized of Leftist Dim Tards. Hell, it might even save The Democrat Party from Extinction, when Conservative Democrats return to your horrible party that they left to vote for Trump as Independents when you decided to ask Russia to help you defeat Orange Man Bad!

"Argentina’s president-elect, Alberto Fernández, has said he will move to legalise abortion after taking office"

WOOOHOOOO! that's the kind of health care you want, my friends! its called women's freedom!

Forum List

Back